Comments

Beyond Babysitting: Super Summer Jobs For Teens

When you wanna earn a bit of extra cash, babysitting will do just fine. But if you're looking for a more permanent (and, let's face it, more fun) summer job, check out our super summer jobs for teens! Back to Article

ishanti

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-19 15:25:26 -0700

nice I wwant a job

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-19 14:43:21 -0700

Good ideas for the future.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-14 15:47:29 -0700

I would love to be a lifegaurd!!! smile

DJDreamBoy
DJDreamBoy wrote:
2013-08-12 17:18:37 -0700

i would like to be life guard but to young and who gets paid walking a dog!! car washing is too boring bu t worth it when u get money

hermioneblood
hermioneblood wrote:
2013-08-08 08:52:29 -0700

no one wants 12 year olds working for them

SugarBear08
SugarBear08 wrote:
2013-08-06 08:52:50 -0700

my summer ends on august 12th

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 17:43:37 -0700

I can't do it till I'm 16...

JustStopAndWalkAway
JustStopAndWalkAway wrote:
2013-08-01 08:25:38 -0700

too bad summers nearly over ;-;

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-20 05:11:55 -0700

i dont need a summer job my parents just give me money when i ask for it smile but summa jobs r cool

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-19 22:16:54 -0700

I love kids. Idon't mind babysitting some elses kids even if they are bad.

moonwolf187
moonwolf187 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:19:17 -0700

COME ON IT'S SUMMER

lolsmileyface101vg
lolsmileyface101vg wrote:
2013-07-09 14:21:35 -0700

cool

Peaches_n_cream
Peaches_n_cream wrote:
2013-07-06 22:29:17 -0700

being a Babysitter is sucks !!

princess446688
princess446688 wrote:
2013-07-06 21:40:11 -0700

I baby sit which sucks

king823
king823 wrote:
2013-07-06 16:12:42 -0700

I have two jobs I work at hot topic and I work as a life gaurd

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-07-04 19:32:22 -0700

…I’m to busy having…FUN! Big Grin

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-04 17:38:34 -0700

cool article!!

Are You Getting a Job This Summer?

• Yeah, I need cash!
  • No, I want to play all summer long.
  • Maybe - haven't made up my mind yet.
  • I might volunteer at one or two places.

Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...

kaykay2002