Comments

Beyond Babysitting: Super Summer Jobs For Teens

When you wanna earn a bit of extra cash, babysitting will do just fine. But if you're looking for a more permanent (and, let's face it, more fun) summer job, check out our super summer jobs for teens! Back to Article

ishanti

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-19 15:25:26 -0700

nice I wwant a job

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-19 14:43:21 -0700

Good ideas for the future.

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-14 15:47:29 -0700

I would love to be a lifegaurd!!! smile

DJDreamBoy
DJDreamBoy wrote:
2013-08-12 17:18:37 -0700

i would like to be life guard but to young and who gets paid walking a dog!! car washing is too boring bu t worth it when u get money

hermioneblood
hermioneblood wrote:
2013-08-08 08:52:29 -0700

no one wants 12 year olds working for them

SugarBear08
SugarBear08 wrote:
2013-08-06 08:52:50 -0700

my summer ends on august 12th

lulu_5234
lulu_5234 wrote:
2013-08-04 17:43:37 -0700

I can't do it till I'm 16...

JustStopAndWalkAway
JustStopAndWalkAway wrote:
2013-08-01 08:25:38 -0700

too bad summers nearly over ;-;

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-20 05:11:55 -0700

i dont need a summer job my parents just give me money when i ask for it smile but summa jobs r cool

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-19 22:16:54 -0700

I love kids. Idon't mind babysitting some elses kids even if they are bad.

moonwolf187
moonwolf187 wrote:
2013-07-10 09:19:17 -0700

COME ON IT'S SUMMER

lolsmileyface101vg
lolsmileyface101vg wrote:
2013-07-09 14:21:35 -0700

cool

Peaches_n_cream
Peaches_n_cream wrote:
2013-07-06 22:29:17 -0700

being a Babysitter is sucks !!

princess446688
princess446688 wrote:
2013-07-06 21:40:11 -0700

I baby sit which sucks

king823
king823 wrote:
2013-07-06 16:12:42 -0700

I have two jobs I work at hot topic and I work as a life gaurd

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-07-04 19:32:22 -0700

…I’m to busy having…FUN! Big Grin

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-04 17:38:34 -0700

cool article!!

Are You Getting a Job This Summer?

• Yeah, I need cash!
  • No, I want to play all summer long.
  • Maybe - haven't made up my mind yet.
  • I might volunteer at one or two places.

Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress