Comments

Celebrate Earth Day

Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around, how many people actually do something special to honour, celebrate and protect the world? Back to Article

Cruz72
Cruz72 wrote:
2014-04-23 08:18:33 -0700

Happy earth day everyone ...... Big Grin

BookwormKat
BookwormKat wrote:
2014-04-21 18:15:06 -0700

I always checkout the 2nd hand stores before I go anywhere else for clothes. You can get some great finds! smile

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-19 10:34:54 -0700

i think i am going to try to use as little energy-eating stuff(lights, computers...)as possible. Go earth day

MissAngel
MissAngel wrote:
2014-04-04 08:58:49 -0700

My earth is best ! My motherland My earth.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 11:45:10 -0700

nice!!

dulce04
dulce04 wrote:
2013-04-27 21:26:22 -0700

im my school we went to pick up trash and we spend the day wetting my teachers and all the students it ws the best day ever smile

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-04-22 09:30:14 -0700

I am gonna pick up all the pop cans on my way home from school today. People are just lazy when they throw them away and don't put them in a trash container, or better yet - return them to recycling.

flora one
flora one wrote:
2013-04-20 22:51:11 -0700

In my school we celebrate earth day and we go for trip also!!!
But not in my this school in my past school!!!!!!!!
And we were enjoy!!!!!

Pitchp
Pitchp wrote:
2013-04-20 16:34:02 -0700

I love it smile

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-20 15:35:15 -0700

Sweet(: I use to love earth day back in elementary school.

Harley Quinn

Eliman wrote:
2013-04-19 17:49:31 -0700

So do i

lovergal15
lovergal15 wrote:
2013-04-19 15:36:40 -0700

be nice to the earth smile

partyanyx

(:Beautiful-Me wrote:
2012-04-23 06:14:03 -0700

Wink i give ☮

vrinu
vrinu wrote:
2012-04-23 00:16:23 -0700

its my bday on the same day!!!

How Will You Spend Earth Day?

• Plant flowers and trees.
  • Educate everyone about keeping our planet clean.
  • Watch movies about the outdoors and eat off recycled paper plates.
  • Clean up trash around my neighborhood.

Micro_top 10 ways to recycle-micro
Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about t...
Micro_hands_holding_earth-micro
Earth Day is coming up fast! In honor of this very special day, Kidzworld wants to help all you g...
Micro_love-earth-micro
Kidzworld covers the history behind Earth Day, how it started, who started it and when. Here's th...
Even though 70 per cent of our planet is covered in water, we can only use one percent of it. Ea...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez