Comments

Dear Dish-It: My BFF Is Trying To Blackmail Me

My BFF started spreading rumors about me. She told everyone I was dating my crush on my bus, which is a lie. Then, out of nowhere, she accused me of being a lying mean girl. I just walked away and ignored it. Should I be mad at her because she's constantl Back to Article

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2014-08-03 11:33:02 -0700

Never happened with me, but it hurts to find out that your best friend is actually blackmailing you.

loveisthesea132
loveisthesea132 wrote:
2014-02-06 18:09:24 -0800

Once I told my bff (now bff for NEVER) who I had a crush on, and then she ran into the room full of everyone there I knew (including my crush) and yelled who my crush is. New rule "dont tell people your crush". so yea, dont trust people your friends dont trust.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-06 07:35:57 -0800

my bff once pranked me and faked jealousy of one of my new friend. we made up tho. this was november of last year

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-06 07:22:44 -0800

I would be very angry and i wouldn't be trying to
get back friends with her i would make new friends and if she didn't stop then tell her parents.

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-23 21:10:49 -0700

bad situation.....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-23 19:30:09 -0700

I would be mad but she is my BFF so I've got some power over her

Adeloopy
Adeloopy wrote:
2013-06-03 11:49:19 -0700

Thank you that edvice really saved me

-MorganIsAmazing
-MorganIsAmazing wrote:
2012-11-13 15:26:18 -0800

ilu too Kaitlynnnnnnnn

-SlowlyFadeAway-
-SlowlyFadeAway- wrote:
2012-11-13 12:39:11 -0800

My best friend Tara and Chloe would never do this. I LOVE YOU TARA AND CHLOE!!!

toya2wild67
toya2wild67 wrote:
2012-07-27 16:29:04 -0700

all i got to say is that she isn't your bff at all if she's going to do that so you shouldn't talk to her if she's not going to be a real friend

princetons gurlfriend
princetons gurlfriend wrote:
2012-07-24 20:13:21 -0700

if she wants to be rude like tht then be rude back dont even try to talk to the gurl until she admits she waz wrong thts wat i do

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-07-24 09:45:25 -0700

just ask y shes doin it... then just try to stay with ur true friends. if ur true friends are REALLY ur TRUE friends then they wont believe what shes sayin

Sparksfly33
Sparksfly33 wrote:
2012-07-24 09:33:59 -0700

Yeh that's why I'm more friends with guys than girls,there's "less drama".They don't go all sad and hating if I forgot to invite them to my party.o.o

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-07-24 09:32:22 -0700

give her a fat lip n c how much smack she talks then

cecemariebaby
cecemariebaby wrote:
2012-07-24 09:30:41 -0700

ikr?

E m m a.-
E m m a.- wrote:
2012-07-24 09:30:01 -0700

haha. samee ;D but Lindsay Lohan is in it and shes a megaa biiitch to me c;

Zach.Owns.Her
Zach.Owns.Her wrote:
2012-07-24 09:29:35 -0700

Lol

cecemariebaby
cecemariebaby wrote:
2012-07-24 09:29:13 -0700

Some girls bring dramma. I Have more guy friends than girls xD ehhhh

Zach.Owns.Her
Zach.Owns.Her wrote:
2012-07-24 09:27:07 -0700

I love the movie "mean girls" tho. Its
Hott

E m m a.-
E m m a.- wrote:
2012-07-24 09:26:19 -0700

girls are mean. some are beitches. thats why i hangout with mostly guys haha xD

Are You A Mean Girl?

• Yeah. I can't help it if I'm better than everyone.
  • Sometimes, but I'm not proud of it.
  • No, I'm nice to everyone.
  • Heck no! I'm a guy.

brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.
mykadog912
mykadog912 posted in Style:
ours is annoying :/ Black and red stripe tie, black shoes, blazer jumper or cardigan, black trousers of skirt,white shirt not as bad as some of the ones ive seen but i find it annoying to put so much stuff on in the morning