Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2010-08-10 15:59:32 -0700

wow.............that is so embarrassing that happend to me to

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2010-08-10 15:56:42 -0700

oooooooooooooooooo...................that must of sucked hay it happend to me before in the park with a lot of guys there and enemys Sad Blush

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2010-08-10 15:53:37 -0700

Blush

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2010-08-10 15:53:16 -0700

hi im evelyn and i realy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed friends oh and i think taylr lautner is sexy

poppyseed123
poppyseed123 wrote:
2010-08-09 09:34:18 -0700

i walking home with my friend and we were going to her house first so she could get her bike and i had to run to catch up. and my pant where loose. i was running my pant fell off right in front of my best friend! she told me to do again that was really em

dylan2545
dylan2545 wrote:
2010-08-06 12:28:18 -0700

that sucks dont feel bad it happend over a month ago

Carissanf
Carissanf wrote:
2010-07-30 14:31:44 -0700

About a year ago, i had a MAJOR crush on a boy and i went to the local city swimming pool. I saw him there, so i got in and started swimming. Then he looked at me like i was a freak! I look 2 my side, my mom is motioning her arms 2 tell me 2 get out of t

cooler kid
cooler kid wrote:
2010-07-25 14:43:47 -0700

when i was in second grade there was this girl name Jasmine she told me to play i ran to my class room and stood in there for the whole recess i was boyond scared

MegaCaroline101
MegaCaroline101 wrote:
2010-07-20 13:41:02 -0700

i remember one time when i was in 2nd grade and i liked this called tyler.my other friend haley she liked him to.of course i thought i was better for him and "said" he sent me a letter in the mail saying he loved me.haley thought like she hated me and she

blue cheetah
blue cheetah wrote:
2010-07-06 08:43:50 -0700

i remember this one time where it was free time and then we were doing gymnastics stuff and my crushand his buddies were lookin at us and i did a handstand and im not that good at them so i tipped and i lik folded and i hit my head first to the ground

LILR.A.PN I K_1532816
LILR.A.PN I K_1532816 wrote:
2010-07-05 09:34:41 -0700

omg.

Phoenix Edgeworth
Phoenix Edgeworth wrote:
2010-06-25 10:58:37 -0700

Oh crud.... Mine was whenever I was swimming with my friends and their girlfriends. So anyways, I walked up to them and they told me to wear your swim trunks under your clothes. Let's just say I frogot and dove it anyways without noticing it until 30 min.

KeKeGirlForever
KeKeGirlForever wrote:
2010-06-24 08:14:29 -0700

Oh wow. I hope your luck had changed. I am ROFL. Some of them are so funny. That must have been very emabarssing. I feel sorry for some of you especially the one where the person farted in math class. It was probably like''Ok class, A+mc={loud fart} It so

DntH8
DntH8 wrote:
2010-06-22 14:48:10 -0700

oooo. that must've been HORRIBLE! Big Frown

oh yeah baby
oh yeah baby wrote:
2010-06-21 11:20:45 -0700

i went to my friends house and i changed into my bathing suit. I accidentaly left my underwear at my friends house. At school the next day she gave it to me and i was walking to my locker when i aciidentally dropped it. Everyone crowded around and my pad

Emily Bridgwater
Emily Bridgwater wrote:
2010-06-21 01:48:13 -0700

Well mine is that once i was trying to jump the gate to impress this boy and i kinda got my kee stuck in the fence

Cutii101
Cutii101 wrote:
2010-06-12 13:51:20 -0700

OK......

well i was riding my bike to the pool.and when i got there all my friend were there and i was like omg....but they wer to busy so i jumped in the pool but what i did know it was adult swim so they were all lauhing and a fin starting chasing me a

turner4
turner4 wrote:
2010-06-09 06:25:21 -0700

i dont think should of took that dare but now you are embarrased dont ever do that again

Katrina16_1514409
Katrina16_1514409 wrote:
2010-06-08 10:17:31 -0700

one time i told this guy's friend that i had a crush on him and his friend totally hooked us up!

bacon_collector
bacon_collector wrote:
2010-06-06 14:18:46 -0700

lets just say our cloths were not covered with it.

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.