Comments

Hall of Shame - Embarrassing Moments

I was wearing a loose tankini and they all dared me to do a major canonball - of course I did. But when I came up I didn't realize that my top had come off so I came up and everyone saw my chest. Back to Article

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2010-08-10 15:59:32 -0700

wow.............that is so embarrassing that happend to me to

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2010-08-10 15:56:42 -0700

oooooooooooooooooo...................that must of sucked hay it happend to me before in the park with a lot of guys there and enemys Sad Blush

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2010-08-10 15:53:37 -0700

Blush

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2010-08-10 15:53:16 -0700

hi im evelyn and i realy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed friends oh and i think taylr lautner is sexy

poppyseed123
poppyseed123 wrote:
2010-08-09 09:34:18 -0700

i walking home with my friend and we were going to her house first so she could get her bike and i had to run to catch up. and my pant where loose. i was running my pant fell off right in front of my best friend! she told me to do again that was really em

dylan2545
dylan2545 wrote:
2010-08-06 12:28:18 -0700

that sucks dont feel bad it happend over a month ago

Carissanf
Carissanf wrote:
2010-07-30 14:31:44 -0700

About a year ago, i had a MAJOR crush on a boy and i went to the local city swimming pool. I saw him there, so i got in and started swimming. Then he looked at me like i was a freak! I look 2 my side, my mom is motioning her arms 2 tell me 2 get out of t

cooler kid
cooler kid wrote:
2010-07-25 14:43:47 -0700

when i was in second grade there was this girl name Jasmine she told me to play i ran to my class room and stood in there for the whole recess i was boyond scared

MegaCaroline101
MegaCaroline101 wrote:
2010-07-20 13:41:02 -0700

i remember one time when i was in 2nd grade and i liked this called tyler.my other friend haley she liked him to.of course i thought i was better for him and "said" he sent me a letter in the mail saying he loved me.haley thought like she hated me and she

blue cheetah
blue cheetah wrote:
2010-07-06 08:43:50 -0700

i remember this one time where it was free time and then we were doing gymnastics stuff and my crushand his buddies were lookin at us and i did a handstand and im not that good at them so i tipped and i lik folded and i hit my head first to the ground

LILR.A.PN I K_1532816
LILR.A.PN I K_1532816 wrote:
2010-07-05 09:34:41 -0700

omg.

Phoenix Edgeworth
Phoenix Edgeworth wrote:
2010-06-25 10:58:37 -0700

Oh crud.... Mine was whenever I was swimming with my friends and their girlfriends. So anyways, I walked up to them and they told me to wear your swim trunks under your clothes. Let's just say I frogot and dove it anyways without noticing it until 30 min.

KeKeGirlForever
KeKeGirlForever wrote:
2010-06-24 08:14:29 -0700

Oh wow. I hope your luck had changed. I am ROFL. Some of them are so funny. That must have been very emabarssing. I feel sorry for some of you especially the one where the person farted in math class. It was probably like''Ok class, A+mc={loud fart} It so

DntH8
DntH8 wrote:
2010-06-22 14:48:10 -0700

oooo. that must've been HORRIBLE! Big Frown

oh yeah baby
oh yeah baby wrote:
2010-06-21 11:20:45 -0700

i went to my friends house and i changed into my bathing suit. I accidentaly left my underwear at my friends house. At school the next day she gave it to me and i was walking to my locker when i aciidentally dropped it. Everyone crowded around and my pad

Emily Bridgwater
Emily Bridgwater wrote:
2010-06-21 01:48:13 -0700

Well mine is that once i was trying to jump the gate to impress this boy and i kinda got my kee stuck in the fence

Cutii101
Cutii101 wrote:
2010-06-12 13:51:20 -0700

OK......

well i was riding my bike to the pool.and when i got there all my friend were there and i was like omg....but they wer to busy so i jumped in the pool but what i did know it was adult swim so they were all lauhing and a fin starting chasing me a

turner4
turner4 wrote:
2010-06-09 06:25:21 -0700

i dont think should of took that dare but now you are embarrased dont ever do that again

Katrina16_1514409
Katrina16_1514409 wrote:
2010-06-08 10:17:31 -0700

one time i told this guy's friend that i had a crush on him and his friend totally hooked us up!

bacon_collector
bacon_collector wrote:
2010-06-06 14:18:46 -0700

lets just say our cloths were not covered with it.

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

"I was talking to Sindy when my voice suddenly went squeaky. What's happenin...
The thing about embarassing moments - once you hear one person's, you can think of 10 of your own...
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....