Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Seven Wonders of the World - The Statue of Zeus

When the Olympic Games first started in Greece, they built a huge temple. As time passed, they wanted something more impressive so they built a statue so huge you couldn't even see the top. Back to Article

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2014-02-07 15:05:56 -0800

these are all very interseting facts of the world

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2013-12-28 23:20:18 -0800

interesting.

Ironman232
Ironman232 wrote:
2013-10-13 20:03:00 -0700

Not to be mean or anything Nike is the goddess of victory Hermes is the ######### god

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-13 19:31:04 -0700

i need to go to Greece!!!

luvyaseeya

PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 11:56:17 -0700

excellent I love mythology

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-08 22:37:50 -0700

just going through the pictures

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:08:23 -0700

I love learning about Greek mythology smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 19:44:39 -0700

I did a play on Greek mythology

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-17 18:53:41 -0800

I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY!! AND I'M PART IT!! IT'S AWSOME BEING PART GREEK!!

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-17 15:00:07 -0800

Im 15% greek, 30% italian, a DOT of irish (xD) and 50 precent american Tongue Out

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2013-01-17 14:57:55 -0800

I do not believe in the Greek Gods. But it is very interesting to hear abotu them.

How Do You Want to be Remembered?

• I want a huge statue made of me.
  • I want an event to be named after me.
  • I think a university or college should be named after me.
  • I want a movie made of my life.

It's no wonder the Lighthouse of Alexandria is considered one of the seven wonders. It used to be...
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon were magnificent. They were massive in size and a complex watering...
It's over 4,500 years old but still holds some secrets. That could change in the next couple of d...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.