Comments

Seven Wonders of the World - The Statue of Zeus

When the Olympic Games first started in Greece, they built a huge temple. As time passed, they wanted something more impressive so they built a statue so huge you couldn't even see the top. Back to Article

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2014-02-07 15:05:56 -0800

these are all very interseting facts of the world

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2013-12-28 23:20:18 -0800

interesting.

Ironman232
Ironman232 wrote:
2013-10-13 20:03:00 -0700

Not to be mean or anything Nike is the goddess of victory Hermes is the ######### god

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-13 19:31:04 -0700

i need to go to Greece!!!

luvyaseeya

PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 11:56:17 -0700

excellent I love mythology

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-08 22:37:50 -0700

just going through the pictures

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:08:23 -0700

I love learning about Greek mythology smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 19:44:39 -0700

I did a play on Greek mythology

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-17 18:53:41 -0800

I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY!! AND I'M PART IT!! IT'S AWSOME BEING PART GREEK!!

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-17 15:00:07 -0800

Im 15% greek, 30% italian, a DOT of irish (xD) and 50 precent american Tongue Out

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2013-01-17 14:57:55 -0800

I do not believe in the Greek Gods. But it is very interesting to hear abotu them.

How Do You Want to be Remembered?

• I want a huge statue made of me.
  • I want an event to be named after me.
  • I think a university or college should be named after me.
  • I want a movie made of my life.

It's no wonder the Lighthouse of Alexandria is considered one of the seven wonders. It used to be...
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon were magnificent. They were massive in size and a complex watering...
It's over 4,500 years old but still holds some secrets. That could change in the next couple of d...

Random in the forums

iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
"Storm04" wrote:im just saying that one time i went on chat and one thing after another kept popping up and i can never understand whats going on so thats why i just dont go on chat and think its stupid! that is the chatbox this is the chat thread  big difference m8
reply 1 minute
iamalive
iamalive posted in Say Anything:
become an idiot yourself and then you won't even realize that the other idiots are being idiots
Storm04
Storm04 posted in Say Anything:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"SparkleWolf" wrote:Awesome! Thanks Nim! You're welcome!
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Nimsajeay" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "naruto200" wrote: It doesn't take much to create a good professional looking logo. Just draw letters in a creative way. I wish I knew how to. I want to make a Best In The World sigbar/userbar that's a bit more creative than the one I have now. I could do it, but it'll have a "Made by Nimsajeay" thingy on it. xD  That would be fine :) You could if you want to. I'm not sure what input you need me to have in it though. Sorry for my late response.  I won't be able to do it today, probably, as I'm busy.  But I'll be able to do it soon.  Just tell me a few colors you want me to incorporate, if you want any pictures, the exact text, and if you have a preferred font.