Comments

Seven Wonders of the World - The Statue of Zeus

When the Olympic Games first started in Greece, they built a huge temple. As time passed, they wanted something more impressive so they built a statue so huge you couldn't even see the top. Back to Article

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2014-02-07 15:05:56 -0800

these are all very interseting facts of the world

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2013-12-28 23:20:18 -0800

interesting.

Ironman232
Ironman232 wrote:
2013-10-13 20:03:00 -0700

Not to be mean or anything Nike is the goddess of victory Hermes is the ######### god

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-13 19:31:04 -0700

i need to go to Greece!!!

luvyaseeya

PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-09-02 11:56:17 -0700

excellent I love mythology

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-08 22:37:50 -0700

just going through the pictures

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-08-06 09:08:23 -0700

I love learning about Greek mythology smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-05 19:44:39 -0700

I did a play on Greek mythology

Pplperson
Pplperson wrote:
2013-01-17 18:53:41 -0800

I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY!! AND I'M PART IT!! IT'S AWSOME BEING PART GREEK!!

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-01-17 15:00:07 -0800

Im 15% greek, 30% italian, a DOT of irish (xD) and 50 precent american Tongue Out

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2013-01-17 14:57:55 -0800

I do not believe in the Greek Gods. But it is very interesting to hear abotu them.

How Do You Want to be Remembered?

• I want a huge statue made of me.
  • I want an event to be named after me.
  • I think a university or college should be named after me.
  • I want a movie made of my life.

It's no wonder the Lighthouse of Alexandria is considered one of the seven wonders. It used to be...
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon were magnificent. They were massive in size and a complex watering...
It's over 4,500 years old but still holds some secrets. That could change in the next couple of d...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar