Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where Homer Simpson’s fave came from? Check out all the edible facts about National Doughnut Day on Kidzworld! Back to Article

12fastboy
12fastboy wrote:
2012-01-30 20:32:38 -0800

omg n yesterday i was asking my mom who invented donuts xD while eatin some

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:31:41 -0800

awesome! doughnuts are bomb.xD

pjc pjc
pjc pjc wrote:
2012-01-30 20:29:21 -0800

NOT GOOD BAD

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:28:22 -0800

How about adding the people yourself just start adding random people

xJawz
xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:25:22 -0800

WHAT

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:25:02 -0800

Ok I just need to tell u one thing

xJawz

xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:16:13 -0800

HYFR!!!!!!!!!

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:15:24 -0800

Lol are u bored on here or something

xJawz
xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:12:01 -0800

ADD XJAWZ ADD XJAWZ ADD XJAWZ ADD ADD XJAWZ RITE NOW Wink

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:08:51 -0800

My stepdad hates dough nuts and pancakes hes not even American but really hes not at all

animals:D

i like that day

lil sis
lil sis wrote:
2010-11-06 05:57:27 -0700

nice

Donut-poll

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.

You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...
Sonya Thomas weighs less than 100 pounds but can eat more food in one sitting than ...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?