Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where this sweet, circular treat (Homer Simpson’s fave!) came from? Check out all the fun facts on National Doughnut Day Back to Article

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:25:02 -0800

Ok I just need to tell u one thing

xJawz

xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:16:13 -0800

HYFR!!!!!!!!!

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:15:24 -0800

Lol are u bored on here or something

xJawz
xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:12:01 -0800

ADD XJAWZ ADD XJAWZ ADD XJAWZ ADD ADD XJAWZ RITE NOW Wink

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:08:51 -0800

My stepdad hates dough nuts and pancakes hes not even American but really hes not at all

animals:D

i like that day

lil sis
lil sis wrote:
2010-11-06 05:57:27 -0700

nice

Donut-poll

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.

You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...
Sonya Thomas weighs less than 100 pounds but can eat more food in one sitting than ...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147