Comments

Mmm … Doughnuts! National Doughnut Day

Ever wonder where this sweet, circular treat (Homer Simpson’s fave!) came from? Check out all the fun facts on National Doughnut Day Back to Article

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:25:02 -0800

Ok I just need to tell u one thing

xJawz

xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:16:13 -0800

HYFR!!!!!!!!!

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:15:24 -0800

Lol are u bored on here or something

xJawz
xJawz wrote:
2012-01-30 20:12:01 -0800

ADD XJAWZ ADD XJAWZ ADD XJAWZ ADD ADD XJAWZ RITE NOW Wink

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-30 20:08:51 -0800

My stepdad hates dough nuts and pancakes hes not even American but really hes not at all

animals:D

i like that day

lil sis
lil sis wrote:
2010-11-06 05:57:27 -0700

nice

Donut-poll

What's Homer's Favorite Food? Guess!

• Donuts!
  • Pork chops!
  • A tall cool glass of Duff!
  • All of the above, with butter.

You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...
Sonya Thomas weighs less than 100 pounds but can eat more food in one sitting than ...
She's the head of the Simpson family, has bigger hair than the Bride of Frankenstein and can whip...

CarnivalDay