Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Applesauce Cake Recipe

June 6 is Applesauce Cake Day! Celebrate by making this delicious and easy sweet loaf recipe! Back to Article

JennyD

Violetfur97 wrote:
2012-01-05 16:05:34 -0800

Looks yummy!

Cuitepie1234
Cuitepie1234 wrote:
2012-01-04 16:53:28 -0800

Can I eat it? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

swift10

It LOOKS delicious! xD

Amande1122
Amande1122 wrote:
2011-07-06 15:12:41 -0700

Sounds delicious!!!!!!!

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

Micro_box_art-micro
Join Strawberry Shortcake™ and all of her friends for a glamorous new adventure when Strawberry S...
Micro_berrywood_dvd_spine-micro
Which Strawberry Shortcake character would you be at the Berrywood Party?
You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16