Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Applesauce Cake Recipe

June 6 is Applesauce Cake Day! Celebrate by making this delicious and easy sweet loaf recipe! Back to Article

JennyD

Violetfur97 wrote:
2012-01-05 16:05:34 -0800

Looks yummy!

Cuitepie1234
Cuitepie1234 wrote:
2012-01-04 16:53:28 -0800

Can I eat it? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

swift10

It LOOKS delicious! xD

Amande1122
Amande1122 wrote:
2011-07-06 15:12:41 -0700

Sounds delicious!!!!!!!

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

Micro_box_art-micro
Join Strawberry Shortcake™ and all of her friends for a glamorous new adventure when Strawberry S...
Micro_berrywood_dvd_spine-micro
Which Strawberry Shortcake character would you be at the Berrywood Party?
You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (