Comments

Applesauce Cake Recipe

June 6 is Applesauce Cake Day! Celebrate by making this delicious and easy sweet loaf recipe! Back to Article

JennyD

Violetfur97 wrote:
2012-01-05 16:05:34 -0800

Looks yummy!

Cuitepie1234
Cuitepie1234 wrote:
2012-01-04 16:53:28 -0800

Can I eat it? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

swift10

It LOOKS delicious! xD

Amande1122
Amande1122 wrote:
2011-07-06 15:12:41 -0700

Sounds delicious!!!!!!!

F1019087525843

Best Thing to Cook on the Sidewalk?

• An egg frying on the pavement is always fun.
  • Chocolate & marshmallows with graham crackers to make S'mores.
  • My brothers' ice cream cone... (insert evil laugh here.)
  • Dude, are you crazy? Use the oven!

Micro_box_art-micro
Join Strawberry Shortcake™ and all of her friends for a glamorous new adventure when Strawberry S...
Micro_berrywood_dvd_spine-micro
Which Strawberry Shortcake character would you be at the Berrywood Party?
You probably snack on sugary foods and drinks every day, so find out what sugar is all about and ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)