Comments

Why It's Important to Wash Your Hands

It's important to wash your hands after doing your business in the washroom to prevent the spread of bacteria, germs and disease. But do you? Back to Article

turtle100
turtle100 wrote:
2013-09-15 05:46:42 -0700

I see you now mcrazysis04

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:13:05 -0700

she get's caught a lot.

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:12:09 -0700

my sister picks her nose. IS THAT GROSS OR WHAT!?

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:08:19 -0700

I wash my hands

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-01-16 09:27:05 -0800

Yah thats pretty gross if u dont wash ur hands jst saying smile

Moo-!!!!!!
Moo-!!!!!! wrote:
2012-01-16 08:53:16 -0800

Its horrible if u dont wash your hands you cant see the germs but there are trillions on you

CookieMonster7270
CookieMonster7270 wrote:
2012-01-16 08:10:46 -0800

Just force yourself to stop pickinq your nose.

umbreon2000
umbreon2000 wrote:
2012-01-16 05:39:20 -0800

i think we covered this subject in pre-school already.

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 21:19:20 -0800

Its Germs Ewww !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 21:17:12 -0800

So Yhuu be Dirty

Untitled-7

How Often Do You Wash Your Hands?

• I wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom.
  • I wash them only if I'm eating right afterwards.
  • I wash my hands if I have enough time during a commercial break.
  • Never - germs are my best friends.

Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...
Micro_summer-skin-care-micro
As the seasons change, so should your skin care treatment. Kidzworld has the tips you need to hel...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey buddy. Let's share here that which color of Lip Stick do you prefer.  I prefer Prune color. And you??
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.