Comments

Why It's Important to Wash Your Hands

It's important to wash your hands after doing your business in the washroom to prevent the spread of bacteria, germs and disease. But do you? Back to Article

turtle100
turtle100 wrote:
2013-09-15 05:46:42 -0700

I see you now mcrazysis04

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:13:05 -0700

she get's caught a lot.

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:12:09 -0700

my sister picks her nose. IS THAT GROSS OR WHAT!?

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:08:19 -0700

I wash my hands

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-01-16 09:27:05 -0800

Yah thats pretty gross if u dont wash ur hands jst saying smile

Moo-!!!!!!
Moo-!!!!!! wrote:
2012-01-16 08:53:16 -0800

Its horrible if u dont wash your hands you cant see the germs but there are trillions on you

CookieMonster7270
CookieMonster7270 wrote:
2012-01-16 08:10:46 -0800

Just force yourself to stop pickinq your nose.

umbreon2000
umbreon2000 wrote:
2012-01-16 05:39:20 -0800

i think we covered this subject in pre-school already.

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 21:19:20 -0800

Its Germs Ewww !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 21:17:12 -0800

So Yhuu be Dirty

Untitled-7

How Often Do You Wash Your Hands?

• I wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom.
  • I wash them only if I'm eating right afterwards.
  • I wash my hands if I have enough time during a commercial break.
  • Never - germs are my best friends.

Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...
Micro_summer-skin-care-micro
As the seasons change, so should your skin care treatment. Kidzworld has the tips you need to hel...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!