Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Why It's Important to Wash Your Hands

It's important to wash your hands after doing your business in the washroom to prevent the spread of bacteria, germs and disease. But do you? Back to Article

turtle100
turtle100 wrote:
2013-09-15 05:46:42 -0700

I see you now mcrazysis04

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:13:05 -0700

she get's caught a lot.

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:12:09 -0700

my sister picks her nose. IS THAT GROSS OR WHAT!?

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:08:19 -0700

I wash my hands

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-01-16 09:27:05 -0800

Yah thats pretty gross if u dont wash ur hands jst saying smile

Moo-!!!!!!
Moo-!!!!!! wrote:
2012-01-16 08:53:16 -0800

Its horrible if u dont wash your hands you cant see the germs but there are trillions on you

CookieMonster7270
CookieMonster7270 wrote:
2012-01-16 08:10:46 -0800

Just force yourself to stop pickinq your nose.

umbreon2000
umbreon2000 wrote:
2012-01-16 05:39:20 -0800

i think we covered this subject in pre-school already.

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 21:19:20 -0800

Its Germs Ewww !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 21:17:12 -0800

So Yhuu be Dirty

Untitled-7

How Often Do You Wash Your Hands?

• I wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom.
  • I wash them only if I'm eating right afterwards.
  • I wash my hands if I have enough time during a commercial break.
  • Never - germs are my best friends.

Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...
Micro_summer-skin-care-micro
As the seasons change, so should your skin care treatment. Kidzworld has the tips you need to hel...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147