Comments

Why It's Important to Wash Your Hands

It's important to wash your hands after doing your business in the washroom to prevent the spread of bacteria, germs and disease. But do you? Back to Article

turtle100
turtle100 wrote:
2013-09-15 05:46:42 -0700

I see you now mcrazysis04

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:13:05 -0700

she get's caught a lot.

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:12:09 -0700

my sister picks her nose. IS THAT GROSS OR WHAT!?

mcrazysis04
mcrazysis04 wrote:
2013-09-13 16:08:19 -0700

I wash my hands

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-01-16 09:27:05 -0800

Yah thats pretty gross if u dont wash ur hands jst saying smile

Moo-!!!!!!
Moo-!!!!!! wrote:
2012-01-16 08:53:16 -0800

Its horrible if u dont wash your hands you cant see the germs but there are trillions on you

CookieMonster7270
CookieMonster7270 wrote:
2012-01-16 08:10:46 -0800

Just force yourself to stop pickinq your nose.

umbreon2000
umbreon2000 wrote:
2012-01-16 05:39:20 -0800

i think we covered this subject in pre-school already.

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-15 21:19:20 -0800

Its Germs Ewww !

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-15 21:17:12 -0800

So Yhuu be Dirty

Untitled-7

How Often Do You Wash Your Hands?

• I wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom.
  • I wash them only if I'm eating right afterwards.
  • I wash my hands if I have enough time during a commercial break.
  • Never - germs are my best friends.

Micro_b_micro
Nothing wakes us up in the morning like a deliciously scented body wash! Not only does it perk up...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...
Micro_summer-skin-care-micro
As the seasons change, so should your skin care treatment. Kidzworld has the tips you need to hel...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day