Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Dumped Me Right Out of the Blue

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a trip. No reason or anything. And right after that, he got this new girlfriend. Well, ever since they started going out, he's was hella mean to me. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-11 15:32:05 -0700

Oh. Okay... ?

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-06-11 14:42:46 -0700

I totally disagree with the last part. WHAAAAAAAT?

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-06-11 14:38:03 -0700

Lol! That last one had me giggling!

jazmine_toocute
jazmine_toocute wrote:
2014-02-03 08:34:51 -0800

heyyyy

iamlovingyou
iamlovingyou wrote:
2014-02-01 22:01:14 -0800

jus ask r we still dating and if he say yes ten yal r dating if he say nothing then yall r not dating

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-02-01 21:59:37 -0800

Man I'll tell dat nikka. Swerveeeee

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-09-28 14:29:34 -0700

Its so not fair. If they dont tell you

playplayjayjay
playplayjayjay wrote:
2013-08-24 07:07:43 -0700

I hate mine too

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:46:39 -0700

quit being a loser!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:44:17 -0700

Get over it, my ex did.I dumped him in front of my parents. serves him right.

lillindaminaj8
lillindaminaj8 wrote:
2013-04-07 07:00:10 -0700

move on and find someone who deserves you dont worry god is always with you

Missliltwist
Missliltwist wrote:
2013-04-05 13:53:01 -0700

don't get bac wit him

; Married.To.Nutella
; Married.To.Nutella wrote:
2013-04-04 15:02:38 -0700

Crazy Just Keep Going Like For Real!

-Anna.Sayz.Heyy
-Anna.Sayz.Heyy wrote:
2013-04-04 15:01:39 -0700

Playerrrr Alert. Just Saying.Okiee Bai.

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:56:24 -0700

go to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:56:24 -0700

go to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ananda swag
Ananda swag wrote:
2013-04-04 14:55:29 -0700

baby bye go on to the next one cuz he think it's sweet smile

Gennye
Gennye wrote:
2013-04-04 14:55:05 -0700

dont get back with him

RayRayLovee
RayRayLovee wrote:
2013-04-04 14:50:08 -0700

don't go back with him now, he will think that he has you in check, and that no matter what he does you will always take him back

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2013-02-16 18:49:31 -0800

smh /: boy bye !

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!