Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Dumped Me Right Out of the Blue

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a trip. No reason or anything. And right after that, he got this new girlfriend. Well, ever since they started going out, he's was hella mean to me. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-11 15:32:05 -0700

Oh. Okay... ?

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-06-11 14:42:46 -0700

I totally disagree with the last part. WHAAAAAAAT?

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-06-11 14:38:03 -0700

Lol! That last one had me giggling!

jazmine_toocute
jazmine_toocute wrote:
2014-02-03 08:34:51 -0800

heyyyy

iamlovingyou
iamlovingyou wrote:
2014-02-01 22:01:14 -0800

jus ask r we still dating and if he say yes ten yal r dating if he say nothing then yall r not dating

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-02-01 21:59:37 -0800

Man I'll tell dat nikka. Swerveeeee

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-09-28 14:29:34 -0700

Its so not fair. If they dont tell you

playplayjayjay
playplayjayjay wrote:
2013-08-24 07:07:43 -0700

I hate mine too

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:46:39 -0700

quit being a loser!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:44:17 -0700

Get over it, my ex did.I dumped him in front of my parents. serves him right.

lillindaminaj8
lillindaminaj8 wrote:
2013-04-07 07:00:10 -0700

move on and find someone who deserves you dont worry god is always with you

Missliltwist
Missliltwist wrote:
2013-04-05 13:53:01 -0700

don't get bac wit him

; Married.To.Nutella
; Married.To.Nutella wrote:
2013-04-04 15:02:38 -0700

Crazy Just Keep Going Like For Real!

-Anna.Sayz.Heyy
-Anna.Sayz.Heyy wrote:
2013-04-04 15:01:39 -0700

Playerrrr Alert. Just Saying.Okiee Bai.

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:56:24 -0700

go to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:56:24 -0700

go to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ananda swag
Ananda swag wrote:
2013-04-04 14:55:29 -0700

baby bye go on to the next one cuz he think it's sweet smile

Gennye
Gennye wrote:
2013-04-04 14:55:05 -0700

dont get back with him

RayRayLovee
RayRayLovee wrote:
2013-04-04 14:50:08 -0700

don't go back with him now, he will think that he has you in check, and that no matter what he does you will always take him back

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2013-02-16 18:49:31 -0800

smh /: boy bye !

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

My guy dumped me and never told me why. He didn't even do it himself. He had my ex do it. My frie...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress