Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Dumped Me Right Out of the Blue

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a trip. No reason or anything. And right after that, he got this new girlfriend. Well, ever since they started going out, he's was hella mean to me. Back to Article

turnup_fam
turnup_fam wrote:
2014-02-03 08:34:51 -0800

heyyyy

iamlovingyou
iamlovingyou wrote:
2014-02-01 22:01:14 -0800

jus ask r we still dating and if he say yes ten yal r dating if he say nothing then yall r not dating

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-02-01 21:59:37 -0800

Man I'll tell dat nikka. Swerveeeee

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-09-28 14:29:34 -0700

Its so not fair. If they dont tell you

playplayjayjay
playplayjayjay wrote:
2013-08-24 07:07:43 -0700

I hate mine too

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:46:39 -0700

quit being a loser!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:44:17 -0700

Get over it, my ex did.I dumped him in front of my parents. serves him right.

lillindaminaj8
lillindaminaj8 wrote:
2013-04-07 07:00:10 -0700

move on and find someone who deserves you dont worry god is always with you

Missliltwist
Missliltwist wrote:
2013-04-05 13:53:01 -0700

don't get bac wit him

; Married.To.Nutella
; Married.To.Nutella wrote:
2013-04-04 15:02:38 -0700

Crazy Just Keep Going Like For Real!

-Anna.Sayz.Heyy
-Anna.Sayz.Heyy wrote:
2013-04-04 15:01:39 -0700

Playerrrr Alert. Just Saying.Okiee Bai.

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:56:24 -0700

go to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:56:24 -0700

go to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ananda swag
Ananda swag wrote:
2013-04-04 14:55:29 -0700

baby bye go on to the next one cuz he think it's sweet smile

Gennye
Gennye wrote:
2013-04-04 14:55:05 -0700

dont get back with him

RayRayLovee
RayRayLovee wrote:
2013-04-04 14:50:08 -0700

don't go back with him now, he will think that he has you in check, and that no matter what he does you will always take him back

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2013-02-16 18:49:31 -0800

smh /: boy bye !

AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns wrote:
2013-02-08 06:30:32 -0800

I'd tell him; "Screw You." Because he wouldve broken my heart >.

AlexisluvsUnicorns
AlexisluvsUnicorns wrote:
2013-02-08 06:30:32 -0800

I'd tell him; "Screw You." Because he wouldve broken my heart >.

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:17:07 -0800

Thats what happend with my ex. Now were back together!

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

My guy dumped me and never told me why. He didn't even do it himself. He had my ex do it. My frie...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D