Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Dumped Me Right Out of the Blue

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a trip. No reason or anything. And right after that, he got this new girlfriend. Well, ever since they started going out, he's was hella mean to me. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-11 15:32:05 -0700

Oh. Okay... ?

blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly wrote:
2014-06-11 14:42:46 -0700

I totally disagree with the last part. WHAAAAAAAT?

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-06-11 14:38:03 -0700

Lol! That last one had me giggling!

jazmine_toocute
jazmine_toocute wrote:
2014-02-03 08:34:51 -0800

heyyyy

iamlovingyou
iamlovingyou wrote:
2014-02-01 22:01:14 -0800

jus ask r we still dating and if he say yes ten yal r dating if he say nothing then yall r not dating

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-02-01 21:59:37 -0800

Man I'll tell dat nikka. Swerveeeee

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-09-28 14:29:34 -0700

Its so not fair. If they dont tell you

playplayjayjay
playplayjayjay wrote:
2013-08-24 07:07:43 -0700

I hate mine too

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 02:46:39 -0700

quit being a loser!

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 02:44:17 -0700

Get over it, my ex did.I dumped him in front of my parents. serves him right.

lillindaminaj8
lillindaminaj8 wrote:
2013-04-07 07:00:10 -0700

move on and find someone who deserves you dont worry god is always with you

Missliltwist
Missliltwist wrote:
2013-04-05 13:53:01 -0700

don't get bac wit him

; Married.To.Nutella
; Married.To.Nutella wrote:
2013-04-04 15:02:38 -0700

Crazy Just Keep Going Like For Real!

-Anna.Sayz.Heyy
-Anna.Sayz.Heyy wrote:
2013-04-04 15:01:39 -0700

Playerrrr Alert. Just Saying.Okiee Bai.

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:56:24 -0700

go to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-04 14:56:24 -0700

go to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ananda swag
Ananda swag wrote:
2013-04-04 14:55:29 -0700

baby bye go on to the next one cuz he think it's sweet smile

Gennye
Gennye wrote:
2013-04-04 14:55:05 -0700

dont get back with him

RayRayLovee
RayRayLovee wrote:
2013-04-04 14:50:08 -0700

don't go back with him now, he will think that he has you in check, and that no matter what he does you will always take him back

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2013-02-16 18:49:31 -0800

smh /: boy bye !

What's Sure to Get His Attention?

• Smile and giggle at all his jokes.
  • The bend-and-snap technique from Legally Blonde.
  • Follow him home from school every day - even though you live on the other side of town.
  • What's with the games? Just ask him out and stop playin' around already!

My guy dumped me and never told me why. He didn't even do it himself. He had my ex do it. My frie...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit