Comments

Dear Dish-It, The Guy I Like, Likes Me!

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another girl in my class likes him to. Now she is acting like she's all that. What should I do about her? Back to Article

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-05 07:26:13 -0700

i mean the guy i like i go out wit and he likes me so yea just ask him out

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-05 07:26:08 -0700

Kool

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-11-28 14:24:48 -0800

that girl that is fighting with u got some ishues he likes u not hur

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:28:22 -0700

EXACTLY!!!! smile

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:27:01 -0700

tbh she is trying to get you to dislike him and is trying to break the 2 of you up p.s. toughen up and tell her back off

Panamalover1999
Panamalover1999 wrote:
2012-06-28 18:35:32 -0700

honestly just dont be scared and toughen up lol

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

sparkly_chick
"sparkly_chick" wrote:Well, I actually did talk to her about it, and she always says I'm just being dramatic. I always ask about ironically, but it's always dramatic to her. Whoops, calmly, not ironically. #IHateAutocorrect
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
reply about 1 hour
Cataclysm_Destruct
"samkitty214" wrote:yes, i agree DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS! because all it does is lower your happiness and your self - esteem. feel good about yourself and enjoy life ok?
reply about 1 hour
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
samkitty214
Dear Sparkly_Chick, If your sister has been feeling like that lately, ask her," What's wrong why have you been acting sooo weird towards me? " have her tell you and try to comfort her and if she doesnt tell you ask an adult bring an adult into the situation.
reply about 1 hour