Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, The Guy I Like, Likes Me!

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another girl in my class likes him to. Now she is acting like she's all that. What should I do about her? Back to Article

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-05 07:26:13 -0700

i mean the guy i like i go out wit and he likes me so yea just ask him out

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-05 07:26:08 -0700

Kool

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-11-28 14:24:48 -0800

that girl that is fighting with u got some ishues he likes u not hur

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:28:22 -0700

EXACTLY!!!! smile

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:27:01 -0700

tbh she is trying to get you to dislike him and is trying to break the 2 of you up p.s. toughen up and tell her back off

Panamalover1999
Panamalover1999 wrote:
2012-06-28 18:35:32 -0700

honestly just dont be scared and toughen up lol

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom