Comments

Dear Dish-It, The Guy I Like, Likes Me!

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another girl in my class likes him to. Now she is acting like she's all that. What should I do about her? Back to Article

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-05 07:26:13 -0700

i mean the guy i like i go out wit and he likes me so yea just ask him out

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-05 07:26:08 -0700

Kool

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-11-28 14:24:48 -0800

that girl that is fighting with u got some ishues he likes u not hur

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:28:22 -0700

EXACTLY!!!! smile

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:27:01 -0700

tbh she is trying to get you to dislike him and is trying to break the 2 of you up p.s. toughen up and tell her back off

Panamalover1999
Panamalover1999 wrote:
2012-06-28 18:35:32 -0700

honestly just dont be scared and toughen up lol

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: