Comments

Dear Dish-It, The Guy I Like, Likes Me!

I just found out that the guy I like, likes me! That was good to hear. But guess what? Another girl in my class likes him to. Now she is acting like she's all that. What should I do about her? Back to Article

rashena2
rashena2 wrote:
2013-04-05 07:26:13 -0700

i mean the guy i like i go out wit and he likes me so yea just ask him out

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-05 07:26:08 -0700

Kool

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-11-28 14:24:48 -0800

that girl that is fighting with u got some ishues he likes u not hur

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:28:22 -0700

EXACTLY!!!! smile

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2012-10-08 04:27:01 -0700

tbh she is trying to get you to dislike him and is trying to break the 2 of you up p.s. toughen up and tell her back off

Panamalover1999
Panamalover1999 wrote:
2012-06-28 18:35:32 -0700

honestly just dont be scared and toughen up lol

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

I_lov3_myself
I_lov3_myself posted in Style:
wats so funny ??? :/
Jenna_love
Jenna_love posted in Style:
"9bella" wrote:I usually just wear foundation and occasional  eye makeup And lip gloss. And of course nails I wear foundation, blush, maskcara, eyeliner, and lipstick.
reply about 1 hour