Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Homemade Soaps, Lip Gloss and Face Masks!

Funky face-masks, soaps and lip-glosses are all great products but they can be really expensive - so why not make your own? Back to Article

queenmaria
queenmaria wrote:
2014-07-16 13:31:20 -0700

where r lip gloss and face masks

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:29 -0700

smell like roses?

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 15:39:36 -0700

Awesome. I wanna make my own lip gloss.

CrazyAngel22

princess subrina wrote:
2013-08-28 10:26:50 -0700

cute

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-08-11 02:06:45 -0700

I make homemade Laundry soap it is better than thing from the store.

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-02-14 18:48:47 -0800

right

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-01-16 17:45:29 -0800

where's the Lip Gloss and Face Masks!

roker gurl
roker gurl wrote:
2012-08-01 05:19:21 -0700

Where do you see make your lip gloss on here little crazy

popgirl79
popgirl79 wrote:
2012-03-24 15:02:45 -0700

where is how to make lip gloss??? wheree

kesha 4-eva
kesha 4-eva wrote:
2011-03-26 06:23:52 -0700

i wear make-up every day well almost every day the lipgloss is great on here! totally u should try it im a big fan of girly things but also like getting my hands dirty!

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:19:49 -0700

this absouloty amazing

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-26 01:05:11 -0700

Mii daddy won't lat meh where lipgloss Frown but mii mama would smile n I definitely wouldn't make this junk n put it on mii face

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:55:14 -0700

IKR completly true. I only wear lipgloss and I ushally don't wear that!

libragirl2442
libragirl2442 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:54:02 -0700

i only wear chapstick, i don't need make-up. to me it makes you kind of feel fake, especially mascara

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:47:54 -0700

I hate makeup. Way to girly, but I do wear some makeup.

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-03-12 05:58:25 -0800

These will work great for the sleepover I am planning!!!!

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_micro_buttonbbpins
Bobby pins may be one of the most useful hair accessories you can find, but they're not always th...
Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Home recipes for lip-gloss, soap and face-masks. Cheap and fun ways to make your own cosmetics. ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)