Comments

Homemade Soaps, Lip Gloss and Face Masks!

Funky face-masks, soaps and lip-glosses are all great products but they can be really expensive - so why not make your own? Back to Article

queenmaria
queenmaria wrote:
2014-07-16 13:31:20 -0700

where r lip gloss and face masks

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:29 -0700

smell like roses?

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 15:39:36 -0700

Awesome. I wanna make my own lip gloss.

CrazyAngel22

princess subrina wrote:
2013-08-28 10:26:50 -0700

cute

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-08-11 02:06:45 -0700

I make homemade Laundry soap it is better than thing from the store.

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-02-14 18:48:47 -0800

right

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-01-16 17:45:29 -0800

where's the Lip Gloss and Face Masks!

roker gurl
roker gurl wrote:
2012-08-01 05:19:21 -0700

Where do you see make your lip gloss on here little crazy

popgirl79
popgirl79 wrote:
2012-03-24 15:02:45 -0700

where is how to make lip gloss??? wheree

kesha 4-eva
kesha 4-eva wrote:
2011-03-26 06:23:52 -0700

i wear make-up every day well almost every day the lipgloss is great on here! totally u should try it im a big fan of girly things but also like getting my hands dirty!

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:19:49 -0700

this absouloty amazing

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-26 01:05:11 -0700

Mii daddy won't lat meh where lipgloss Frown but mii mama would smile n I definitely wouldn't make this junk n put it on mii face

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:55:14 -0700

IKR completly true. I only wear lipgloss and I ushally don't wear that!

libragirl2442
libragirl2442 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:54:02 -0700

i only wear chapstick, i don't need make-up. to me it makes you kind of feel fake, especially mascara

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:47:54 -0700

I hate makeup. Way to girly, but I do wear some makeup.

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-03-12 05:58:25 -0800

These will work great for the sleepover I am planning!!!!

What's Your Fave Recipe?