Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Homemade Soaps, Lip Gloss and Face Masks!

Funky face-masks, soaps and lip-glosses are all great products but they can be really expensive - so why not make your own? Back to Article

queenmaria
queenmaria wrote:
2014-07-16 13:31:20 -0700

where r lip gloss and face masks

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 19:54:29 -0700

smell like roses?

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 15:39:36 -0700

Awesome. I wanna make my own lip gloss.

CrazyAngel22

princess subrina wrote:
2013-08-28 10:26:50 -0700

cute

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-08-11 02:06:45 -0700

I make homemade Laundry soap it is better than thing from the store.

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-02-14 18:48:47 -0800

right

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-01-16 17:45:29 -0800

where's the Lip Gloss and Face Masks!

roker gurl
roker gurl wrote:
2012-08-01 05:19:21 -0700

Where do you see make your lip gloss on here little crazy

popgirl79
popgirl79 wrote:
2012-03-24 15:02:45 -0700

where is how to make lip gloss??? wheree

kesha 4-eva
kesha 4-eva wrote:
2011-03-26 06:23:52 -0700

i wear make-up every day well almost every day the lipgloss is great on here! totally u should try it im a big fan of girly things but also like getting my hands dirty!

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:19:49 -0700

this absouloty amazing

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-26 01:05:11 -0700

Mii daddy won't lat meh where lipgloss Frown but mii mama would smile n I definitely wouldn't make this junk n put it on mii face

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:55:14 -0700

IKR completly true. I only wear lipgloss and I ushally don't wear that!

libragirl2442
libragirl2442 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:54:02 -0700

i only wear chapstick, i don't need make-up. to me it makes you kind of feel fake, especially mascara

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-26 00:47:54 -0700

I hate makeup. Way to girly, but I do wear some makeup.

funnycakegirl212
funnycakegirl212 wrote:
2011-03-12 05:58:25 -0800

These will work great for the sleepover I am planning!!!!

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_micro_buttonbbpins
Bobby pins may be one of the most useful hair accessories you can find, but they're not always th...
Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Home recipes for lip-gloss, soap and face-masks. Cheap and fun ways to make your own cosmetics. ...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.