Comments

Body and Mind Experiments

Wanna feel the sensation of falling even though you're lying down on the floor? Check out these mind games you can play on your body. You'll need a friend for a couple of these wacky stunts. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 18:38:09 -0800

Whoa I wanna try this

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-07 13:59:22 -0700

Cool Grin

mya02
mya02 wrote:
2013-06-06 22:10:30 -0700

make a fist with both hands and put them together press together tightly for one minute

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-06-01 07:30:48 -0700

wow i'm gonna try some of these

XgraceX;)
XgraceX;) wrote:
2012-12-10 08:02:13 -0800

SOUNDS COOL

taykinz14
taykinz14 wrote:
2012-12-09 14:25:38 -0800

ive tried the doorway one a long time ago and it works if you do it right but i havnt tried the others

_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ wrote:
2012-12-09 14:22:02 -0800

EPIC!

cupcake421
cupcake421 wrote:
2011-08-08 14:29:02 -0700

im so bored Frustrated

Bryanna22
Bryanna22 wrote:
2011-07-12 08:42:12 -0700

Thats a fake......Magic doesnt exist.

Did The Mind Trick Work? Vote!

• Yes! It was sooo weird! (We know.)
  • No. I tried but nothing happened. (Keep trying.)
  • I dunno. I never tried. (What are you waiting for?)

Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_terranium-micro
Would you like a rain forest in your bedroom? What about a sandy desert? Though you may not want ...
Micro_rock-candy-micro
Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspirati...

Random in the forums

Standupandscream
reply about 1 hour
starlya
starlya posted in Say Anything:
Hey pirate fans head on over because the show is about to start. Sting our good friend foxy the pirate fox. I think I played too much five nights at freddy's
A16
A16 posted in Say Anything:
Thanks, I have a funny book and a manga, plus a shelf load of books! And history and chemistry, and all those other study books.. *Yawn* You have no obligations, you don't have to do that, but thank you ^-^
FireWolfRain
"A16" wrote:I have noticed the inactive thread o.oUmm, grounded for something to do with school :b But that's all I will say on the matter. Well, then good luck! Keep entertained! :)  Read a book. I'll try to keep this thread active even if it's only me posting!
A16
A16 posted in Say Anything:
I have noticed the inactive thread o.o Umm, grounded for something to do with school :b But that's all I will say on the matter.