Comments

Body and Mind Experiments

Wanna feel the sensation of falling even though you're lying down on the floor? Check out these mind games you can play on your body. You'll need a friend for a couple of these wacky stunts. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 18:38:09 -0800

Whoa I wanna try this

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-07 13:59:22 -0700

Cool Grin

mya02
mya02 wrote:
2013-06-06 22:10:30 -0700

make a fist with both hands and put them together press together tightly for one minute

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-06-01 07:30:48 -0700

wow i'm gonna try some of these

XgraceX;)
XgraceX;) wrote:
2012-12-10 08:02:13 -0800

SOUNDS COOL

taykinz14
taykinz14 wrote:
2012-12-09 14:25:38 -0800

ive tried the doorway one a long time ago and it works if you do it right but i havnt tried the others

_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ wrote:
2012-12-09 14:22:02 -0800

EPIC!

cupcake421
cupcake421 wrote:
2011-08-08 14:29:02 -0700

im so bored Frustrated

Bryanna22
Bryanna22 wrote:
2011-07-12 08:42:12 -0700

Thats a fake......Magic doesnt exist.

Did The Mind Trick Work? Vote!

• Yes! It was sooo weird! (We know.)
  • No. I tried but nothing happened. (Keep trying.)
  • I dunno. I never tried. (What are you waiting for?)

Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_terranium-micro
Would you like a rain forest in your bedroom? What about a sandy desert? Though you may not want ...
Micro_rock-candy-micro
Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspirati...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.