Comments

Body and Mind Experiments

Wanna feel the sensation of falling even though you're lying down on the floor? Check out these mind games you can play on your body. You'll need a friend for a couple of these wacky stunts. Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-12-02 18:38:09 -0800

Whoa I wanna try this

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-07 13:59:22 -0700

Cool Grin

mya02
mya02 wrote:
2013-06-06 22:10:30 -0700

make a fist with both hands and put them together press together tightly for one minute

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-06-01 07:30:48 -0700

wow i'm gonna try some of these

XgraceX;)
XgraceX;) wrote:
2012-12-10 08:02:13 -0800

SOUNDS COOL

taykinz14
taykinz14 wrote:
2012-12-09 14:25:38 -0800

ive tried the doorway one a long time ago and it works if you do it right but i havnt tried the others

_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ wrote:
2012-12-09 14:22:02 -0800

EPIC!

cupcake421
cupcake421 wrote:
2011-08-08 14:29:02 -0700

im so bored Frustrated

Bryanna22
Bryanna22 wrote:
2011-07-12 08:42:12 -0700

Thats a fake......Magic doesnt exist.

Did The Mind Trick Work? Vote!

• Yes! It was sooo weird! (We know.)
  • No. I tried but nothing happened. (Keep trying.)
  • I dunno. I never tried. (What are you waiting for?)

Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_terranium-micro
Would you like a rain forest in your bedroom? What about a sandy desert? Though you may not want ...
Micro_rock-candy-micro
Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspirati...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
"A16" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: I suck at writing   So you have empathy for me, right? You'll come to my aid and support me with not writing, right? Right? R-right? *stares at with puppy dog eyes* Um, sure. Puppy eyes don't work on me. ;p
reply less than a minute
A16
A16 posted in Say Anything:
"jordand08" wrote:I suck at writing  So you have empathy for me, right? You'll come to my aid and support me with not writing, right? Right? R-right? *stares at with puppy dog eyes*
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
I suck at writing
A16
A16 posted in Say Anything:
"Apex_Genisis" wrote:You've done it before!! You got it~ Just remember/write the moment after its over and use detail~  How about you write it and I tell you what could be changed. Sound like a plan? Because I've done it before doesn't mean it was any good, kid. And you've flooded my news feed :p
Apex_Genisis