Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Spring Equinox

Finally, it's spring! March 20th is the Spring Equinox, which means more sun, less chilly days and one step closer to summer. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-23 07:15:35 -0700

There is a whole bunch of flowers growing, we actually planted roses, butterfly flowers, and calla lillies not to long ago. Big Grin

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-03-20 19:35:47 -0700

Oh, Random Pagan Celebrations!!!!!

Creepypasta
Creepypasta wrote:
2014-03-20 17:15:44 -0700

Spring YAY

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-20 17:14:29 -0700

Ihate the cold omg -.- i get cold easy and its annoying -_-

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-20 17:00:35 -0700

Hopefully the cold weather will leave ^.^

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-03-20 16:44:52 -0700

finally no snow. that mean more recess

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-03-20 15:25:15 -0700

yay spring

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-03-20 13:09:00 -0700

Does this mean the rain will stop tonite, as in. NOW!?

Dino_blue
Dino_blue wrote:
2014-03-20 11:24:17 -0700

I LOVE SPRING YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

BrittanyMikeForever
BrittanyMikeForever wrote:
2014-03-20 10:34:15 -0700

today was my brothers birthday c":

FaZeWolfie
FaZeWolfie wrote:
2014-03-20 08:05:33 -0700

yay 10 days to my bday Big Grin

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-20 08:02:18 -0700

here comes the pollen but yay its spring

korduna
korduna wrote:
2014-03-20 08:01:51 -0700

tomorrow is the first day of spring here yay we are gonna have a picnic and all ppl do it here ..luv spring cuz l was born in spring

MysteriousRedBride

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:06:46 -0700

»Spring«

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-03-20 16:26:54 -0700

Spring is my favorite season I get to go out more,plant things and theres lots of colors and cherry blossoms grow everywhere!

gokussj326
gokussj326 wrote:
2013-03-20 12:48:05 -0700

Spring is my second favorite season. Summer is my ALL time favorite season.

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-20 11:18:20 -0700

sunny? ohhh....... Frown

Spring-poll

What Are Your Spring Equinox Plans? Vote!

• Having a big spring feast.
  • Decorating some eggs.
  • Just hangin' with my peeps in the great outdoors.
  • It's just another day to me.

Micro_spring_micro
It's that time of year again when the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and it's time to upd...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...
Micro_march_micro
You know that St. Patrick's day is just around the corner, but do you know about all the other ho...
Micro_holi micro
This holiday isn't just about spring cleaning. It's about adding some color to life. Kids can get...

Random in the forums

TheTotallyAwesomeOne
To be brutally honest, this is a question I get asked about all the time... Now being a person who has been into technology for 13 years now - I can see why so many people have gone over to the world of technology now (I mean, we even have Curved 4K TVs now - which look absolutely awesome btw, but that's for me to talk about at another time).  Now it's important to remember that books are still extremely important. Although you can find almost everything on the Internet now - it's still sometimes useful to look in a book (even if that's not very often). So I do still think they have there place, and for people who actually like the authenticity of a physical book and not some thing that is on iCloud or whatever your chosen Online Storage Solution is. With technology moving the way it is these days, it's so much easier to use something like an iPhone, an iPad, or a Laptop (such as a MacBook Pro) to find the information you need. If you was to create a paper book of everything that was available on the Internet - let's put it this way, you'd need a rather large school bag... And rather large muscles!  :devil However, with something like a MacBook Pro (even the 15" Model), it's much easier to carry around, especially as it's much lighter than a lot of books - you can also take notes on it and edit photos and video, and listen to music, and watch films, and use KidzWorld ;) So personally, I'd take my MacBook and iPod Touch 5G (soon to be replaced with a Moto G) around with me all the time, I've had my time of using books. But as I said, other people may have different opinions;3
honeybear42
hey
Naye12
I Haven't Watch Fault In The Stars Yet. But Divergent Is A Pretty Good Movie. (:
floreti
It's difficult to say because I love TFiOS, I think its a great book and film, but the Divergent series and film also looks good but I've never read/seen them, so I can't really make a refined judgement.
floreti
They are right about that (: