Comments

Spring Equinox

Finally, it's spring! March 20th is the Spring Equinox, which means more sun, less chilly days and one step closer to summer. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-23 07:15:35 -0700

There is a whole bunch of flowers growing, we actually planted roses, butterfly flowers, and calla lillies not to long ago. Big Grin

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-03-20 19:35:47 -0700

Oh, Random Pagan Celebrations!!!!!

Creepypasta
Creepypasta wrote:
2014-03-20 17:15:44 -0700

Spring YAY

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-20 17:14:29 -0700

Ihate the cold omg -.- i get cold easy and its annoying -_-

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-20 17:00:35 -0700

Hopefully the cold weather will leave ^.^

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-03-20 16:44:52 -0700

finally no snow. that mean more recess

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-03-20 15:25:15 -0700

yay spring

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-03-20 13:09:00 -0700

Does this mean the rain will stop tonite, as in. NOW!?

Dino_blue
Dino_blue wrote:
2014-03-20 11:24:17 -0700

I LOVE SPRING YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

BrittanyMikeForever
BrittanyMikeForever wrote:
2014-03-20 10:34:15 -0700

today was my brothers birthday c":

FaZeWolfie
FaZeWolfie wrote:
2014-03-20 08:05:33 -0700

yay 10 days to my bday Big Grin

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-20 08:02:18 -0700

here comes the pollen but yay its spring

korduna
korduna wrote:
2014-03-20 08:01:51 -0700

tomorrow is the first day of spring here yay we are gonna have a picnic and all ppl do it here ..luv spring cuz l was born in spring

MysteriousRedBride

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:06:46 -0700

»Spring«

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-03-20 16:26:54 -0700

Spring is my favorite season I get to go out more,plant things and theres lots of colors and cherry blossoms grow everywhere!

gokussj326
gokussj326 wrote:
2013-03-20 12:48:05 -0700

Spring is my second favorite season. Summer is my ALL time favorite season.

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-20 11:18:20 -0700

sunny? ohhh....... Frown

Spring-poll

What Are Your Spring Equinox Plans? Vote!

• Having a big spring feast.
  • Decorating some eggs.
  • Just hangin' with my peeps in the great outdoors.
  • It's just another day to me.

Micro_spring_micro
It's that time of year again when the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and it's time to upd...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...
Micro_march_micro
You know that St. Patrick's day is just around the corner, but do you know about all the other ho...
Micro_holi micro
This holiday isn't just about spring cleaning. It's about adding some color to life. Kids can get...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.