Comments

Spring Equinox

Finally, it's spring! March 20th is the Spring Equinox, which means more sun, less chilly days and one step closer to summer. Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-23 07:15:35 -0700

There is a whole bunch of flowers growing, we actually planted roses, butterfly flowers, and calla lillies not to long ago. Big Grin

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-03-20 19:35:47 -0700

Oh, Random Pagan Celebrations!!!!!

Creepypasta
Creepypasta wrote:
2014-03-20 17:15:44 -0700

Spring YAY

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-20 17:14:29 -0700

Ihate the cold omg -.- i get cold easy and its annoying -_-

rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart wrote:
2014-03-20 17:00:35 -0700

Hopefully the cold weather will leave ^.^

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-03-20 16:44:52 -0700

finally no snow. that mean more recess

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-03-20 15:25:15 -0700

yay spring

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-03-20 13:09:00 -0700

Does this mean the rain will stop tonite, as in. NOW!?

Dino_blue
Dino_blue wrote:
2014-03-20 11:24:17 -0700

I LOVE SPRING YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

BrittanyMikeForever
BrittanyMikeForever wrote:
2014-03-20 10:34:15 -0700

today was my brothers birthday c":

FaZeWolfie
FaZeWolfie wrote:
2014-03-20 08:05:33 -0700

yay 10 days to my bday Big Grin

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-20 08:02:18 -0700

here comes the pollen but yay its spring

korduna
korduna wrote:
2014-03-20 08:01:51 -0700

tomorrow is the first day of spring here yay we are gonna have a picnic and all ppl do it here ..luv spring cuz l was born in spring

MysteriousRedBride

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-01 13:06:46 -0700

»Spring«

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-03-20 16:26:54 -0700

Spring is my favorite season I get to go out more,plant things and theres lots of colors and cherry blossoms grow everywhere!

gokussj326
gokussj326 wrote:
2013-03-20 12:48:05 -0700

Spring is my second favorite season. Summer is my ALL time favorite season.

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-20 11:18:20 -0700

sunny? ohhh....... Frown

Spring-poll

What Are Your Spring Equinox Plans? Vote!

• Having a big spring feast.
  • Decorating some eggs.
  • Just hangin' with my peeps in the great outdoors.
  • It's just another day to me.

Micro_spring_micro
It's that time of year again when the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and it's time to upd...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...
Micro_march_micro
You know that St. Patrick's day is just around the corner, but do you know about all the other ho...
Micro_holi micro
This holiday isn't just about spring cleaning. It's about adding some color to life. Kids can get...

Random in the forums

Kirarin12
Kirarin12 posted in General:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Yes I am a christian and yes the death penalty in the Bible stands strong. Cause when Judgment day comes, he will send those who didn't work in his will, to eternity in hell. He won't show mercy anymore because he already did before, enough to send his son to sacrifice his life for us. Yeah and that's all good and gravy. But what did Jesus say? Jesus said to forgive those who wrong you/ Jesus said that we should turn the other cheek. When it comes to The Death Penalty in The Bible, Jesus ended the capitol punishment in the Mosaic Laws.
9bella
9bella posted in General:
9bella
9bella posted in Debating:
Depending on the person yes.  If they love  saying them go ahead plant one but if its a person you've  never met or never say yo mama's it could defenitley be offensive. Like I said  it all depends on the person
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Debating:
If you get offended by a "Yo Mama" joke, you deserved it. Only way you could run into it is by you choosing to look at them or somebody jokingly saying it. The original purpose of "Yo Mama" jokes is to get offended. They were used to instigate fights so that person could "swing first." You are intentionally trying to aggravate someone when you say it.  If someone is saying it jokingly to you, then you must know that person. They know what your mother is like in real life and they know how you are. They know you won't get offended by it. Now, if they don't know you personally like that, then they are inconsiderate. That person should know before hand what the status of your mother is before even conceiving the idea of saying it.  And I mean seriously, they are pretty childish. You should know not to entertain the situation and just leave. Personally for me, these jokes never struck me. Ever. I know what my mother looks like, how she is. The person that's saying it doesn't. So how can anything they say about her be true?