Comments

Dear Dish-It: I LOVE Him!

I have a crush on a boy in school and I REALLY need to tell him that I love him because there is a party that I want him to be my date for. What do I do? Back to Article

BE_Jay_Prince
BE_Jay_Prince wrote:
2014-07-13 22:13:55 -0700

Devante is my only love , I love him more than anything. Love u baby

dallasbabeeforever
dallasbabeeforever wrote:
2014-01-01 18:46:21 -0800

Love bites that's why my scars can't heal

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:31:30 -0800

I only love my family a friend I have on here he nos who he is he likes me and I like h im but he has a gf .......

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:28:13 -0800

love? keep in mind (strong word)

SiennaLovesItaly
SiennaLovesItaly wrote:
2013-09-17 18:52:17 -0700

What why do people Indifferent

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-09-17 18:08:11 -0700

I loved a boy. he couldn't care less about me. i gave up. end of story.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-17 14:33:57 -0700

How u know if ur in like Confused

-.Lacee.-
-.Lacee.- wrote:
2013-04-07 05:55:08 -0700

lol

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-10 15:42:58 -0800

I have a boy that I like and we dated and then broke up. I want him back but he want me too and I don't know what to do can . anyone tell me what to do.....reply plz

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-10 15:42:33 -0800

I have a goy that I like and we dated and then broke up. I want him back but he want me too and I don't know what to do can . anyone tell me what to do.....reply plz

cutecake 123
cutecake 123 wrote:
2013-02-10 11:42:09 -0800

I had and still have a crush on this guy named Brandon and me and him are like BFFS,so he only rejected me because he is a shy boy.But we still talk. Deep inside I know he is insanely in love with me. smile

kylie4868

3MOGURL_32 wrote:
2012-07-28 00:15:02 -0700

I have a crush on dis guy since 4th grde annd I haven't tld him

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-07-27 11:59:57 -0700

Ive been crushin on,dis boy fir years so i sit wit him on the bus ride and we cuddle n kiss but rite afterwards my bf n I break up im happy cuz im wit my crush. Am I wrong. Plz reply bck. Dazed

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-07-27 07:43:15 -0700

O.O This creepily reminds me of my crush @ my old school but i dont wann a talk bout it...

lolgirl1forever
lolgirl1forever wrote:
2012-07-26 19:36:08 -0700

i have a bf who wont let me go around other boys so wat now

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-26 19:31:43 -0700

I had this bf and i want him bakk for some reason can
Someone help me?

lilsnoopy
lilsnoopy wrote:
2012-07-26 19:11:45 -0700

I've had this situation before and he broke my heart so idk

Rayanna1234
Rayanna1234 wrote:
2012-07-26 18:54:50 -0700

He wants to marry me and have kids he said he loved me so much and he doesn't want any other girl in his life

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

I like a boy and he likes me too but he's not asking me out, even though I know about h...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^