Comments

Dear Dish-It: I LOVE Him!

I have a crush on a boy in school and I REALLY need to tell him that I love him because there is a party that I want him to be my date for. What do I do? Back to Article

BE_Jay_Prince
BE_Jay_Prince wrote:
2014-07-13 22:13:55 -0700

Devante is my only love , I love him more than anything. Love u baby

dallasbabeeforever
dallasbabeeforever wrote:
2014-01-01 18:46:21 -0800

Love bites that's why my scars can't heal

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:31:30 -0800

I only love my family a friend I have on here he nos who he is he likes me and I like h im but he has a gf .......

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:28:13 -0800

love? keep in mind (strong word)

SiennaLovesItaly
SiennaLovesItaly wrote:
2013-09-17 18:52:17 -0700

What why do people Indifferent

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-09-17 18:08:11 -0700

I loved a boy. he couldn't care less about me. i gave up. end of story.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-17 14:33:57 -0700

How u know if ur in like Confused

-.Lacee.-
-.Lacee.- wrote:
2013-04-07 05:55:08 -0700

lol

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-10 15:42:58 -0800

I have a boy that I like and we dated and then broke up. I want him back but he want me too and I don't know what to do can . anyone tell me what to do.....reply plz

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-10 15:42:33 -0800

I have a goy that I like and we dated and then broke up. I want him back but he want me too and I don't know what to do can . anyone tell me what to do.....reply plz

cutecake 123
cutecake 123 wrote:
2013-02-10 11:42:09 -0800

I had and still have a crush on this guy named Brandon and me and him are like BFFS,so he only rejected me because he is a shy boy.But we still talk. Deep inside I know he is insanely in love with me. smile

kylie4868

3MOGURL_32 wrote:
2012-07-28 00:15:02 -0700

I have a crush on dis guy since 4th grde annd I haven't tld him

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-07-27 11:59:57 -0700

Ive been crushin on,dis boy fir years so i sit wit him on the bus ride and we cuddle n kiss but rite afterwards my bf n I break up im happy cuz im wit my crush. Am I wrong. Plz reply bck. Dazed

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-07-27 07:43:15 -0700

O.O This creepily reminds me of my crush @ my old school but i dont wann a talk bout it...

lolgirl1forever
lolgirl1forever wrote:
2012-07-26 19:36:08 -0700

i have a bf who wont let me go around other boys so wat now

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-26 19:31:43 -0700

I had this bf and i want him bakk for some reason can
Someone help me?

lilsnoopy
lilsnoopy wrote:
2012-07-26 19:11:45 -0700

I've had this situation before and he broke my heart so idk

Rayanna1234
Rayanna1234 wrote:
2012-07-26 18:54:50 -0700

He wants to marry me and have kids he said he loved me so much and he doesn't want any other girl in his life

Should Girls Ask Boys Out?

• Yeah, why shouldn't they?
  • If she knows that he's interested in her.
  • No. Guys should ask girls out.
  • I don't think it matters either way.

I like a boy and he likes me too but he's not asking me out, even though I know about h...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me