Comments

Dear Dish-It: We're Drifting Apart

My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do? Back to Article

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-28 11:33:07 -0800

i tink you sould not hold in becase i said some think reely mean to her

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-08-21 04:58:47 -0700

happend to me my friend turned really popular and became friends with a mean girl and i didnt like the way she was acting so i told her and then i dont know y but she decided to ditch her popular friends and hang with me again

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:08:30 -0700

all my friends at my old school went to defrent groups

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-06 04:34:33 -0700

just be honest and tell her what you f3l about that sitiuation,i also hade that same problem i told her i dont like your attidut,if she dont change and the relationship believe me she or he will come back to you.................

AwesomeTien
AwesomeTien wrote:
2010-12-16 09:49:43 -0800

this is the same problem i hav.
i want 2 follow that advice but my frined is the sort that kind of yell sometimes heh heh and besides i dont exactly know wat 2 do nex.YET.
I MISS MY FRIEND.

unlucky_girl
unlucky_girl wrote:
2010-10-09 17:02:05 -0700

I had the same problem but now my fren and i r still frens.
U should try to accept her changes and support her.
Every1 changes from time to time and people just need to get use to the fact.

LonelyGirl1996_1479989
LonelyGirl1996_1479989 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:07:38 -0700

I am in the exact same situation me and my friend have been best friends for 11 years and we're drifting apart I don't wanna lose her but she's a bad influence on me nowadays and is in with the wrong crowd! My advise to you from someone in the same boat i

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends a...

jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
One braid :p
MagicalAnjali
MagicalAnjali posted in Style:
hair puff with side pony
onychair
onychair posted in Style:
i have now getting more hair extension for my hair to look pretty in my school between all of students. straight hair closure