Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: We're Drifting Apart

My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do? Back to Article

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-28 11:33:07 -0800

i tink you sould not hold in becase i said some think reely mean to her

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-08-21 04:58:47 -0700

happend to me my friend turned really popular and became friends with a mean girl and i didnt like the way she was acting so i told her and then i dont know y but she decided to ditch her popular friends and hang with me again

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:08:30 -0700

all my friends at my old school went to defrent groups

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-06 04:34:33 -0700

just be honest and tell her what you f3l about that sitiuation,i also hade that same problem i told her i dont like your attidut,if she dont change and the relationship believe me she or he will come back to you.................

AwesomeTien
AwesomeTien wrote:
2010-12-16 09:49:43 -0800

this is the same problem i hav.
i want 2 follow that advice but my frined is the sort that kind of yell sometimes heh heh and besides i dont exactly know wat 2 do nex.YET.
I MISS MY FRIEND.

unlucky_girl
unlucky_girl wrote:
2010-10-09 17:02:05 -0700

I had the same problem but now my fren and i r still frens.
U should try to accept her changes and support her.
Every1 changes from time to time and people just need to get use to the fact.

LonelyGirl1996_1479989
LonelyGirl1996_1479989 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:07:38 -0700

I am in the exact same situation me and my friend have been best friends for 11 years and we're drifting apart I don't wanna lose her but she's a bad influence on me nowadays and is in with the wrong crowd! My advise to you from someone in the same boat i

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends a...

wwefan90
wwefan90 posted in Family Issues:
my mom is not around has not been fore 16 years
jaymir2cool14
at should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i don i would read the bible every time ur mom argues, go some were and say dis OUR FATHER, WHO ARE IN HEAVEN HOLLOW BE THY NAME, THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IN HEAVEN, GIVE US THIS DAY ARE DAILEY BREAD AND FORGIVE US ARE DEPTS AS WE FORGIVE ARE DEPTERS, FOR THYNESS THY KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN, [friend request me]
FudgeBrownies
my dad lives in Illinois so he cant be around to help out like he should be. but my mom likes to start arguing about him supposedly abandoned me and all that.... what should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i dont get grounded for arguing back with attitude.....what should i do?
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots posted in Friends:
If it's a one-off, then she's probably your friend- we all have our flaws. But it sounds like she's constantly doing this- your friend's probably a foe. Talk about it with her- ask her why she's doing this/that to you.
rebelfeminist
"alexiarina123" wrote:ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that. This. If you don't let him know it bothers you he won't do it. That's just the way brothers work.