Comments

Dear Dish-It: We're Drifting Apart

My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do? Back to Article

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-28 11:33:07 -0800

i tink you sould not hold in becase i said some think reely mean to her

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-08-21 04:58:47 -0700

happend to me my friend turned really popular and became friends with a mean girl and i didnt like the way she was acting so i told her and then i dont know y but she decided to ditch her popular friends and hang with me again

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:08:30 -0700

all my friends at my old school went to defrent groups

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-06 04:34:33 -0700

just be honest and tell her what you f3l about that sitiuation,i also hade that same problem i told her i dont like your attidut,if she dont change and the relationship believe me she or he will come back to you.................

AwesomeTien
AwesomeTien wrote:
2010-12-16 09:49:43 -0800

this is the same problem i hav.
i want 2 follow that advice but my frined is the sort that kind of yell sometimes heh heh and besides i dont exactly know wat 2 do nex.YET.
I MISS MY FRIEND.

unlucky_girl
unlucky_girl wrote:
2010-10-09 17:02:05 -0700

I had the same problem but now my fren and i r still frens.
U should try to accept her changes and support her.
Every1 changes from time to time and people just need to get use to the fact.

LonelyGirl1996_1479989
LonelyGirl1996_1479989 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:07:38 -0700

I am in the exact same situation me and my friend have been best friends for 11 years and we're drifting apart I don't wanna lose her but she's a bad influence on me nowadays and is in with the wrong crowd! My advise to you from someone in the same boat i

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends a...

daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you
GlimmeringSky16
No way! It's definitely NOT wrong. It's your preference! If you're happier with a certain gender, go for it. If your friends can't accept it then maybe they're not the best friends you have. After all, you don't live twice now do ya. :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
So my question is.. is it wrong to be gay? I don't think it is! But what do i do if my friends diss me? Give me advise or what ever you do! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D wish me luck I need it!