Comments

Dear Dish-It: We're Drifting Apart

My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do? Back to Article

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-28 11:33:07 -0800

i tink you sould not hold in becase i said some think reely mean to her

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-08-21 04:58:47 -0700

happend to me my friend turned really popular and became friends with a mean girl and i didnt like the way she was acting so i told her and then i dont know y but she decided to ditch her popular friends and hang with me again

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:08:30 -0700

all my friends at my old school went to defrent groups

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-06 04:34:33 -0700

just be honest and tell her what you f3l about that sitiuation,i also hade that same problem i told her i dont like your attidut,if she dont change and the relationship believe me she or he will come back to you.................

AwesomeTien
AwesomeTien wrote:
2010-12-16 09:49:43 -0800

this is the same problem i hav.
i want 2 follow that advice but my frined is the sort that kind of yell sometimes heh heh and besides i dont exactly know wat 2 do nex.YET.
I MISS MY FRIEND.

unlucky_girl
unlucky_girl wrote:
2010-10-09 17:02:05 -0700

I had the same problem but now my fren and i r still frens.
U should try to accept her changes and support her.
Every1 changes from time to time and people just need to get use to the fact.

LonelyGirl1996
LonelyGirl1996 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:07:38 -0700

I am in the exact same situation me and my friend have been best friends for 11 years and we're drifting apart I don't wanna lose her but she's a bad influence on me nowadays and is in with the wrong crowd! My advise to you from someone in the same boat i

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.

All my friends fight continuously and because of that we are not as close as before. My friends a...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)