Comments

Dear Dish-It: We're Drifting Apart

My friend is turning into someone I don’t like. What should I do? Back to Article

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2013-01-28 11:33:07 -0800

i tink you sould not hold in becase i said some think reely mean to her

cutie64
cutie64 wrote:
2011-08-21 04:58:47 -0700

happend to me my friend turned really popular and became friends with a mean girl and i didnt like the way she was acting so i told her and then i dont know y but she decided to ditch her popular friends and hang with me again

rock star 74
rock star 74 wrote:
2011-05-10 10:08:30 -0700

all my friends at my old school went to defrent groups

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-06 04:34:33 -0700

just be honest and tell her what you f3l about that sitiuation,i also hade that same problem i told her i dont like your attidut,if she dont change and the relationship believe me she or he will come back to you.................

AwesomeTien
AwesomeTien wrote:
2010-12-16 09:49:43 -0800

this is the same problem i hav.
i want 2 follow that advice but my frined is the sort that kind of yell sometimes heh heh and besides i dont exactly know wat 2 do nex.YET.
I MISS MY FRIEND.

unlucky_girl
unlucky_girl wrote:
2010-10-09 17:02:05 -0700

I had the same problem but now my fren and i r still frens.
U should try to accept her changes and support her.
Every1 changes from time to time and people just need to get use to the fact.

LonelyGirl1996
LonelyGirl1996 wrote:
2010-04-27 03:07:38 -0700

I am in the exact same situation me and my friend have been best friends for 11 years and we're drifting apart I don't wanna lose her but she's a bad influence on me nowadays and is in with the wrong crowd! My advise to you from someone in the same boat i

Sindy-poll

How Often Do You Hang With Your BFF?

• 24/7!
  • At least once a day.
  • A couple times a week after school.
  • Once a week - if we're lucky.