Comments

Concussions

All about concussions and head injuries. Back to Article

NikkiLuvzYuz
NikkiLuvzYuz wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:52 -0700

Ive gotten many concussions XD

blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:02 -0700

My cousin got a concussion after a soccer game. She ran over someone and they flipped her off of their back and she headbutted them really hard ._. She's doing better now though so that's good Big Grin

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-07-03 16:26:37 -0700

I got zero concussions.

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2013-07-03 16:24:26 -0700

5 concussions. I win.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:22:18 -0700

oh yeah and i nearly got one when i was doing Annie Jr. (school musical i did in the play) while nearly fainting a falling off the platform (I was on the edge)

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-03 16:12:00 -0700

Concussions are no picnic. Alot of Sports players get them, Football, Soccer, Baseball.

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-03 16:08:34 -0700

I've had a concussion before. It's not fun. It hurts like crazy and I had trouble remembering stuff.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:06:14 -0700

In the musical I'm doing, called nun sense (with no space) there is a character name sister Marry Amnesia and she got a concussion from a crucifix (a cross) falling on her head. there is also irony in the musical, we are doing it in a synagogue (Jewish church) and I'm a Jew

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:59:30 -0700

O.O

Painful%20injury

What's the Most Painful Injury?

• A broken arm
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • A twisted ankle
  • A kick to the groin

Micro_a mic
Sports are getting faster, stronger and definitely more dangerous. With all that comes more injur...
Suffering a concussion is not good, but unfortunately they happen all the time in sports. We got ...
From wipeouts in the halfpipe to collisions on dirtbikes, Kidzworld members share stories of thei...

ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
exactly thx for saying that!!