Comments

Concussions

All about concussions and head injuries. Back to Article

NikkiLuvzYuz
NikkiLuvzYuz wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:52 -0700

Ive gotten many concussions XD

blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:02 -0700

My cousin got a concussion after a soccer game. She ran over someone and they flipped her off of their back and she headbutted them really hard ._. She's doing better now though so that's good Big Grin

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-07-03 16:26:37 -0700

I got zero concussions.

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2013-07-03 16:24:26 -0700

5 concussions. I win.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:22:18 -0700

oh yeah and i nearly got one when i was doing Annie Jr. (school musical i did in the play) while nearly fainting a falling off the platform (I was on the edge)

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-03 16:12:00 -0700

Concussions are no picnic. Alot of Sports players get them, Football, Soccer, Baseball.

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-03 16:08:34 -0700

I've had a concussion before. It's not fun. It hurts like crazy and I had trouble remembering stuff.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:06:14 -0700

In the musical I'm doing, called nun sense (with no space) there is a character name sister Marry Amnesia and she got a concussion from a crucifix (a cross) falling on her head. there is also irony in the musical, we are doing it in a synagogue (Jewish church) and I'm a Jew

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:59:30 -0700

O.O

Painful%20injury

What's the Most Painful Injury?

• A broken arm
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • A twisted ankle
  • A kick to the groin

Micro_a mic
Sports are getting faster, stronger and definitely more dangerous. With all that comes more injur...
Suffering a concussion is not good, but unfortunately they happen all the time in sports. We got ...
From wipeouts in the halfpipe to collisions on dirtbikes, Kidzworld members share stories of thei...

wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Style:
Just your personality should be fine.
Cadena
Cadena posted in Style:
White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch.
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Style:
I'm wearing a hot pink shirt with a cat in a floral boot, and very skinny jeans, and some green, orange, and blue, striped socks. If you want me to include my hairstyle, then, I have 2 adorable buns, with a bit of hair sticking out. ^_^
Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ posted in Style:
I don't mind My school Uniform tbh. Mine Is Light blue and Black, We don't have to wear ties or Blazers  Quite Simple
-Demonic_Oliver
I think you should try to get to know both guys first! A crush only lasts no longer than four months. Take that time to get to know them. Then you'll see how you feel about them c: Don't rush into a relationship. It's never good and someone always ends up hurt or unhappy!