Comments

Concussions

All about concussions and head injuries. Back to Article

NikkiLuvzYuz
NikkiLuvzYuz wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:52 -0700

Ive gotten many concussions XD

blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:02 -0700

My cousin got a concussion after a soccer game. She ran over someone and they flipped her off of their back and she headbutted them really hard ._. She's doing better now though so that's good Big Grin

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-07-03 16:26:37 -0700

I got zero concussions.

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2013-07-03 16:24:26 -0700

5 concussions. I win.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:22:18 -0700

oh yeah and i nearly got one when i was doing Annie Jr. (school musical i did in the play) while nearly fainting a falling off the platform (I was on the edge)

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-03 16:12:00 -0700

Concussions are no picnic. Alot of Sports players get them, Football, Soccer, Baseball.

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-03 16:08:34 -0700

I've had a concussion before. It's not fun. It hurts like crazy and I had trouble remembering stuff.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:06:14 -0700

In the musical I'm doing, called nun sense (with no space) there is a character name sister Marry Amnesia and she got a concussion from a crucifix (a cross) falling on her head. there is also irony in the musical, we are doing it in a synagogue (Jewish church) and I'm a Jew

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:59:30 -0700

O.O

Painful%20injury

What's the Most Painful Injury?

• A broken arm
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • A twisted ankle
  • A kick to the groin

Micro_a mic
Sports are getting faster, stronger and definitely more dangerous. With all that comes more injur...
Suffering a concussion is not good, but unfortunately they happen all the time in sports. We got ...
From wipeouts in the halfpipe to collisions on dirtbikes, Kidzworld members share stories of thei...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!