Comments

Concussions

All about concussions and head injuries. Back to Article

NikkiLuvzYuz
NikkiLuvzYuz wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:52 -0700

Ive gotten many concussions XD

blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:02 -0700

My cousin got a concussion after a soccer game. She ran over someone and they flipped her off of their back and she headbutted them really hard ._. She's doing better now though so that's good Big Grin

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-07-03 16:26:37 -0700

I got zero concussions.

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2013-07-03 16:24:26 -0700

5 concussions. I win.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:22:18 -0700

oh yeah and i nearly got one when i was doing Annie Jr. (school musical i did in the play) while nearly fainting a falling off the platform (I was on the edge)

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-03 16:12:00 -0700

Concussions are no picnic. Alot of Sports players get them, Football, Soccer, Baseball.

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-03 16:08:34 -0700

I've had a concussion before. It's not fun. It hurts like crazy and I had trouble remembering stuff.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:06:14 -0700

In the musical I'm doing, called nun sense (with no space) there is a character name sister Marry Amnesia and she got a concussion from a crucifix (a cross) falling on her head. there is also irony in the musical, we are doing it in a synagogue (Jewish church) and I'm a Jew

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:59:30 -0700

O.O

Painful%20injury

What's the Most Painful Injury?

• A broken arm
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • A twisted ankle
  • A kick to the groin

Micro_a mic
Sports are getting faster, stronger and definitely more dangerous. With all that comes more injur...
Suffering a concussion is not good, but unfortunately they happen all the time in sports. We got ...
From wipeouts in the halfpipe to collisions on dirtbikes, Kidzworld members share stories of thei...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you