Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Concussions

All about concussions and head injuries. Back to Article

NikkiLuvzYuz
NikkiLuvzYuz wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:52 -0700

Ive gotten many concussions XD

blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie wrote:
2013-07-03 16:27:02 -0700

My cousin got a concussion after a soccer game. She ran over someone and they flipped her off of their back and she headbutted them really hard ._. She's doing better now though so that's good Big Grin

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-07-03 16:26:37 -0700

I got zero concussions.

OceanAvenue.
OceanAvenue. wrote:
2013-07-03 16:24:26 -0700

5 concussions. I win.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:22:18 -0700

oh yeah and i nearly got one when i was doing Annie Jr. (school musical i did in the play) while nearly fainting a falling off the platform (I was on the edge)

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-03 16:12:00 -0700

Concussions are no picnic. Alot of Sports players get them, Football, Soccer, Baseball.

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-03 16:08:34 -0700

I've had a concussion before. It's not fun. It hurts like crazy and I had trouble remembering stuff.

rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456 wrote:
2013-07-03 16:06:14 -0700

In the musical I'm doing, called nun sense (with no space) there is a character name sister Marry Amnesia and she got a concussion from a crucifix (a cross) falling on her head. there is also irony in the musical, we are doing it in a synagogue (Jewish church) and I'm a Jew

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:59:30 -0700

O.O

Painful%20injury

What's the Most Painful Injury?

• A broken arm
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • A twisted ankle
  • A kick to the groin

Micro_a mic
Sports are getting faster, stronger and definitely more dangerous. With all that comes more injur...
Suffering a concussion is not good, but unfortunately they happen all the time in sports. We got ...
From wipeouts in the halfpipe to collisions on dirtbikes, Kidzworld members share stories of thei...

ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
reply 1 day
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
reply 1 day