Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Too Young To Date?

Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about age, parents and dating. Back to Article

freebirdforevs
freebirdforevs wrote:
2014-08-25 20:25:21 -0700

Gotta watcha gotta do

freebirdforevs
freebirdforevs wrote:
2014-08-25 20:24:37 -0700

mmmhmmm. gotta do watcha gotta do

ImRie-
ImRie- wrote:
2013-11-24 12:22:36 -0800

this is a very interesting article

Moon_Walker
Moon_Walker wrote:
2013-08-21 15:05:39 -0700

People around my age (12-13) are already dating and in my opinion I think that's ridiculous and I think we are way too young..

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-08-21 12:02:54 -0700

I don't wanna date until i'm 15 or 16 maybe.I understand why my parents don't want me to, and i agree with them. I think i am too young for dating. But i do wanna hang out with some guy friends, doesn't mean i am dating, just means i wanna hang out with them.

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-21 11:24:55 -0700

Not useful according to me

macamile
macamile wrote:
2013-08-21 11:17:01 -0700

I think children of this generation including me are at a more higher curiosity than the last era

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-07-30 17:18:32 -0700

i like this article. -laughs- it's so not accurate for my life.

Naswag
Naswag wrote:
2013-05-12 14:45:14 -0700

Swaggin

Momoloverzz360
Momoloverzz360 wrote:
2013-05-12 14:15:30 -0700

Just ignore the other people and eat a brownie and enjoy your life!!!

LiamPaynelover123

aish125 wrote:
2013-01-06 10:28:15 -0800

lolz

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-12-15 20:57:42 -0800

@Cupcake Taco: LOL such a rebel.

Cupcake Tacos
Cupcake Tacos wrote:
2012-12-15 20:43:08 -0800

I date without my rents knowing jk

Lazy Scremo
Lazy Scremo wrote:
2012-12-11 00:13:58 -0800

they just worry about you and some girl date with some bad guy who jyst act nice to them n thengirl end up in bad situation then when they have nothing to think of they remember what there parent ssaid n rpealized they were wrong.at the your parent will support u not that guy.

orlandobloom
orlandobloom wrote:
2012-12-10 23:46:51 -0800

ME EITHER

rrivera
rrivera wrote:
2012-07-25 15:15:44 -0700

hey mrz.r3jectz want to date

Aubrey HasMoreSwaggThanU
Aubrey HasMoreSwaggThanU wrote:
2012-05-05 13:36:14 -0700

just becuz u dont have a car dont mean u cant date... this article is stupid

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-19 18:51:11 -0700

ive never dated

Have You Ever Dated Someone Older?

• Yes, older guys are cooler.
  • No, I like guys my age.
  • I haven't, but would like to.
  • I don't date.