Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Too Young To Date?

Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about age, parents and dating. Back to Article

freebirdforevs
freebirdforevs wrote:
2014-08-25 20:25:21 -0700

Gotta watcha gotta do

freebirdforevs
freebirdforevs wrote:
2014-08-25 20:24:37 -0700

mmmhmmm. gotta do watcha gotta do

ImRie-
ImRie- wrote:
2013-11-24 12:22:36 -0800

this is a very interesting article

Moon_Walker
Moon_Walker wrote:
2013-08-21 15:05:39 -0700

People around my age (12-13) are already dating and in my opinion I think that's ridiculous and I think we are way too young..

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-08-21 12:02:54 -0700

I don't wanna date until i'm 15 or 16 maybe.I understand why my parents don't want me to, and i agree with them. I think i am too young for dating. But i do wanna hang out with some guy friends, doesn't mean i am dating, just means i wanna hang out with them.

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-21 11:24:55 -0700

Not useful according to me

macamile
macamile wrote:
2013-08-21 11:17:01 -0700

I think children of this generation including me are at a more higher curiosity than the last era

royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-07-30 17:18:32 -0700

i like this article. -laughs- it's so not accurate for my life.

Naswag
Naswag wrote:
2013-05-12 14:45:14 -0700

Swaggin

Momoloverzz360
Momoloverzz360 wrote:
2013-05-12 14:15:30 -0700

Just ignore the other people and eat a brownie and enjoy your life!!!

LiamPaynelover123

aish125 wrote:
2013-01-06 10:28:15 -0800

lolz

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-12-15 20:57:42 -0800

@Cupcake Taco: LOL such a rebel.

Cupcake Tacos
Cupcake Tacos wrote:
2012-12-15 20:43:08 -0800

I date without my rents knowing jk

Lazy Scremo
Lazy Scremo wrote:
2012-12-11 00:13:58 -0800

they just worry about you and some girl date with some bad guy who jyst act nice to them n thengirl end up in bad situation then when they have nothing to think of they remember what there parent ssaid n rpealized they were wrong.at the your parent will support u not that guy.

orlandobloom
orlandobloom wrote:
2012-12-10 23:46:51 -0800

ME EITHER

rrivera
rrivera wrote:
2012-07-25 15:15:44 -0700

hey mrz.r3jectz want to date

Aubrey HasMoreSwaggThanU
Aubrey HasMoreSwaggThanU wrote:
2012-05-05 13:36:14 -0700

just becuz u dont have a car dont mean u cant date... this article is stupid

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-04-19 18:51:11 -0700

ive never dated

Have You Ever Dated Someone Older?

• Yes, older guys are cooler.
  • No, I like guys my age.
  • I haven't, but would like to.
  • I don't date.

This boy, like, totally likes me and we've been together for two years... and I'm only 13. He wan...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love