Comments

Dear Dish-It: How To Break Up

Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it. Back to Article

katie3000
katie3000 wrote:
2012-12-03 18:20:26 -0800

Thanks!!! Probably will need it

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-11-30 14:36:40 -0800

She sounds like a jerk....don't mean to be mean...

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-11-30 14:30:23 -0800

Tell me about it... W.v

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-11-30 14:28:45 -0800

Wow..thats rude..

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-11-30 14:17:36 -0800

Pretty heartbreaking for me too... Frustrated The last girlfriend I had said she loved be, but she never did show her love... I told her Im breaking up with her. She slapped me and said " I never loved you, Jay... Frown That really ticked me off..

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-11-30 14:03:12 -0800

Last time I couldn't even tell him, soo one year later he dumped me...Frown

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-29 06:48:35 -0800

It's hard for me to get over break-ups. VERY HARD

Cariondra2
Cariondra2 wrote:
2012-11-29 04:56:23 -0800

not always

Dnice4300
Dnice4300 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:21:03 -0800

very hard they will get over it somehow

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-11-28 17:16:26 -0800

trues its hard but you and him/her will move on

cute_amy18
cute_amy18 wrote:
2012-11-26 22:36:46 -0800

very true but really hard

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-26 17:20:34 -0800

V.v TRUUU

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:19:21 -0800

word but its gana be cool....i learned that the hard way lol

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-26 17:14:59 -0800

@Swagg : Yeaah, Trueee

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:13:24 -0800

if it was a serious relasinship with the person then itll be difficult but if its just a random boy u thot was cute theyll move on to the next one

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-26 17:10:05 -0800

Yeaah It Is Hard , But Sometimes It's Worth It -

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-26 16:44:49 -0800

it hard to break up with sum1 (4 meh) buh u gotta let it go & say deuces!

Audreyy:)
Audreyy:) wrote:
2012-02-28 16:41:38 -0800

Sounds like my mom xD lol jk

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-06-02 03:27:52 -0700

good advice

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay