Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How To Break Up

Here’s Dish-It's advice for all those out there wondering about breaking up – and how to do it. Back to Article

katie3000
katie3000 wrote:
2012-12-03 18:20:26 -0800

Thanks!!! Probably will need it

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-11-30 14:36:40 -0800

She sounds like a jerk....don't mean to be mean...

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-11-30 14:30:23 -0800

Tell me about it... W.v

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-11-30 14:28:45 -0800

Wow..thats rude..

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-11-30 14:17:36 -0800

Pretty heartbreaking for me too... Frustrated The last girlfriend I had said she loved be, but she never did show her love... I told her Im breaking up with her. She slapped me and said " I never loved you, Jay... Frown That really ticked me off..

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-11-30 14:03:12 -0800

Last time I couldn't even tell him, soo one year later he dumped me...Frown

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-29 06:48:35 -0800

It's hard for me to get over break-ups. VERY HARD

Cariondra2
Cariondra2 wrote:
2012-11-29 04:56:23 -0800

not always

Dnice4300
Dnice4300 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:21:03 -0800

very hard they will get over it somehow

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-11-28 17:16:26 -0800

trues its hard but you and him/her will move on

cute_amy18
cute_amy18 wrote:
2012-11-26 22:36:46 -0800

very true but really hard

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-26 17:20:34 -0800

V.v TRUUU

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:19:21 -0800

word but its gana be cool....i learned that the hard way lol

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-26 17:14:59 -0800

@Swagg : Yeaah, Trueee

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2012-11-26 17:13:24 -0800

if it was a serious relasinship with the person then itll be difficult but if its just a random boy u thot was cute theyll move on to the next one

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-26 17:10:05 -0800

Yeaah It Is Hard , But Sometimes It's Worth It -

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-26 16:44:49 -0800

it hard to break up with sum1 (4 meh) buh u gotta let it go & say deuces!

Audreyy:)
Audreyy:) wrote:
2012-02-28 16:41:38 -0800

Sounds like my mom xD lol jk

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-06-02 03:27:52 -0700

good advice

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.