Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Should I Decorate My Locker This Year? :: Discuss It!

Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and patterns shows what you like and how you express your creativity. Back to Article

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-09-03 10:00:01 -0700

i just put up anything im into at that moment, like 1D and mah Friends

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-28 19:13:19 -0700

Im not allowed to decorate my locker

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-22 19:30:41 -0700

can't wait till i get a locker to decorate

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-08-17 07:10:37 -0700

i just get stuff from target to make it easier lol

Yeliak
Yeliak wrote:
2013-08-15 10:44:32 -0700

I never decorate my locker. I've tried and it just never stuck. I've put up pictures, or I'll have other things, but I never use them. My locker isn't my room. I'm not there all the time. I don't thnk I'll do anything wih it this year.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 12:45:57 -0700

I think I'll have a gym locker

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-14 12:43:21 -0700

I MIGHT have a locker at my new school this year.

marby
marby wrote:
2013-08-08 19:12:45 -0700

we don't have lockers

taintedlove_2503782
taintedlove_2503782 wrote:
2013-08-06 11:25:01 -0700

yeah dont put duck tape its a pain in the @$$ to get off

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-08-06 11:17:04 -0700

im in 8th and i never have just get pissed when i c people doing it to younger kidz gets on meh nevevers

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-07-26 22:09:00 -0700

We don't have lockers here. Well, you can pay to get these small locker type things, but only seniors really get/use them.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-26 22:03:53 -0700

I think I might need a locker this year because I dont like carrying alot of stuff in my backpack because it hurts my shoulders

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-25 11:43:58 -0700

Cool! We might have one this year!!!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-25 11:43:02 -0700

At my school, grades 10-12 have to ask for a locker if we want one -_-

IMCOOL302
IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:10:42 -0700

i dont have one

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-06-26 16:18:12 -0700

I put a lot of pics in my locker

Tocoolfoyou
Tocoolfoyou wrote:
2013-01-31 16:57:08 -0800

I like boys Love

Tocoolfoyou
Tocoolfoyou wrote:
2013-01-31 16:56:16 -0800

I NEED FRIENDS and colorful

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-06-27 22:08:09 -0700

im decorating my locker im not plain lol

kidz345
kidz345 wrote:
2011-07-09 07:09:33 -0700

I'm going into 5th grade. We get lockers in March!

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_micro_chalk
Ever need to write a quick note and can’t find a pen? Have you ever wanted to label something, li...
Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Micro_locker_micro
Check out the first customizable, single and double shelf locker system designed to fit like actu...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12