Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Should I Decorate My Locker This Year? :: Discuss It!

Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and patterns shows what you like and how you express your creativity. Back to Article

QTpie14
QTpie14 wrote:
2013-09-03 10:00:01 -0700

i just put up anything im into at that moment, like 1D and mah Friends

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-28 19:13:19 -0700

Im not allowed to decorate my locker

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-22 19:30:41 -0700

can't wait till i get a locker to decorate

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-08-17 07:10:37 -0700

i just get stuff from target to make it easier lol

Yeliak
Yeliak wrote:
2013-08-15 10:44:32 -0700

I never decorate my locker. I've tried and it just never stuck. I've put up pictures, or I'll have other things, but I never use them. My locker isn't my room. I'm not there all the time. I don't thnk I'll do anything wih it this year.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 12:45:57 -0700

I think I'll have a gym locker

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-14 12:43:21 -0700

I MIGHT have a locker at my new school this year.

marby
marby wrote:
2013-08-08 19:12:45 -0700

we don't have lockers

taintedlove_2503782
taintedlove_2503782 wrote:
2013-08-06 11:25:01 -0700

yeah dont put duck tape its a pain in the @$$ to get off

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-08-06 11:17:04 -0700

im in 8th and i never have just get pissed when i c people doing it to younger kidz gets on meh nevevers

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-07-26 22:09:00 -0700

We don't have lockers here. Well, you can pay to get these small locker type things, but only seniors really get/use them.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-26 22:03:53 -0700

I think I might need a locker this year because I dont like carrying alot of stuff in my backpack because it hurts my shoulders

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-25 11:43:58 -0700

Cool! We might have one this year!!!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-25 11:43:02 -0700

At my school, grades 10-12 have to ask for a locker if we want one -_-

IMCOOL302
IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:10:42 -0700

i dont have one

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-06-26 16:18:12 -0700

I put a lot of pics in my locker

Tocoolfoyou
Tocoolfoyou wrote:
2013-01-31 16:57:08 -0800

I like boys Love

Tocoolfoyou
Tocoolfoyou wrote:
2013-01-31 16:56:16 -0800

I NEED FRIENDS and colorful

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-06-27 22:08:09 -0700

im decorating my locker im not plain lol

kidz345
kidz345 wrote:
2011-07-09 07:09:33 -0700

I'm going into 5th grade. We get lockers in March!

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_micro_chalk
Ever need to write a quick note and can’t find a pen? Have you ever wanted to label something, li...
Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Micro_locker_micro
Check out the first customizable, single and double shelf locker system designed to fit like actu...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.