Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: New Schools & Middle Schools

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease your jitters and help you transition to your new school. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-05 12:37:32 -0700

smile I'm in gifted classes too! We have uniforms though... I do really like it, but I'm looking forward to high school.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-05 12:35:54 -0700

So long middle school! (In about 27 days... yeah...)

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:04:33 -0700

good job and nice tips

Beautyofheaven
Beautyofheaven wrote:
2013-06-23 02:49:08 -0700

Good to apply... smile

OneDirectionFangirl1
OneDirectionFangirl1 wrote:
2013-06-05 11:32:25 -0700

It was the easiest of mine. Big Grin I was in some gifted classes and even though they were hard, I got adjusted to them to where I was going to honors and asking for harder work. Wink I really enjoyed my school year and the hardest part of the year was saying 'goodbye' to all my teachers. Of course I was full of tears that day. Frown
But I await going to a middle school for my 7th to 8th grade years and I'm excited for it! Big Grin No uniforms! Tongue Out
Wink

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-04-15 19:09:50 -0700

im going to 6th grade and im scared o death im like flipping out like cheesebuergers oh my glob!!

NepetaLeijon
NepetaLeijon wrote:
2013-04-13 16:52:52 -0700

6th Grade will probably be one of the easiest grades of your life. And as long as your not moving or such, MOST of your friends will be there too :33 Don't freak out, it'll be a-okay :33

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:50:38 -0700

wow. O_O are you ok?

im so cool :)
im so cool :) wrote:
2013-04-13 16:49:14 -0700

im going into 6th im like totes freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:47:29 -0700

thanks! ^.^

im so cool :)
im so cool :) wrote:
2013-04-13 16:46:31 -0700

aww 4th grade is nothing... its fun!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:45:50 -0700

BBBADDD ATTT MMAAATTTTHHH MMEEEE.
.-.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:45:07 -0700

im nervous about next year im 4th grade now. .-.

classicalmusicisepic

lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-13 06:44:07 -0700

I'm in middle school Big Grin

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-13 06:42:38 -0700

im kinda scared for middle school next year and i going to a whole new city instead of ankeny

Avery354
Avery354 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:54:59 -0800

thanks for the advice smile also I am going to middle school
next year I'm so excited!!!

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 12:25:30 -0700

starting middle school

Ddrhp_140x100

Which Schools Have DDR - Guess!

• New York schools have them!
  • They're in West Virginia schools.
  • California schools have DDR!
  • They aren't in schools!

Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day