Comments

Dear Dish-It: New Schools & Middle Schools

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease your jitters and help you transition to your new school. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:04:33 -0700

good job and nice tips

Beautyofheaven
Beautyofheaven wrote:
2013-06-23 02:49:08 -0700

Good to apply... smile

OneDirectionFangirl1
OneDirectionFangirl1 wrote:
2013-06-05 11:32:25 -0700

It was the easiest of mine. Big Grin I was in some gifted classes and even though they were hard, I got adjusted to them to where I was going to honors and asking for harder work. Wink I really enjoyed my school year and the hardest part of the year was saying 'goodbye' to all my teachers. Of course I was full of tears that day. Frown
But I await going to a middle school for my 7th to 8th grade years and I'm excited for it! Big Grin No uniforms! Tongue Out
Wink

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-04-15 19:09:50 -0700

im going to 6th grade and im scared o death im like flipping out like cheesebuergers oh my glob!!

NepetaLeijon
NepetaLeijon wrote:
2013-04-13 16:52:52 -0700

6th Grade will probably be one of the easiest grades of your life. And as long as your not moving or such, MOST of your friends will be there too :33 Don't freak out, it'll be a-okay :33

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:50:38 -0700

wow. O_O are you ok?

im so cool :)
im so cool :) wrote:
2013-04-13 16:49:14 -0700

im going into 6th im like totes freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:47:29 -0700

thanks! ^.^

im so cool :)
im so cool :) wrote:
2013-04-13 16:46:31 -0700

aww 4th grade is nothing... its fun!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:45:50 -0700

BBBADDD ATTT MMAAATTTTHHH MMEEEE.
.-.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:45:07 -0700

im nervous about next year im 4th grade now. .-.

classicalmusicisepic

lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-13 06:44:07 -0700

I'm in middle school Big Grin

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-13 06:42:38 -0700

im kinda scared for middle school next year and i going to a whole new city instead of ankeny

Avery354
Avery354 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:54:59 -0800

thanks for the advice smile also I am going to middle school
next year I'm so excited!!!

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 12:25:30 -0700

starting middle school

Ddrhp_140x100

Which Schools Have DDR - Guess!

• New York schools have them!
  • They're in West Virginia schools.
  • California schools have DDR!
  • They aren't in schools!

Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....