Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: New Schools & Middle Schools

Lots of kids ask Dish-It about going to a new school or middle school. Here’s some info to ease your jitters and help you transition to your new school. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-05 12:37:32 -0700

smile I'm in gifted classes too! We have uniforms though... I do really like it, but I'm looking forward to high school.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-05-05 12:35:54 -0700

So long middle school! (In about 27 days... yeah...)

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-06 20:04:33 -0700

good job and nice tips

Beautyofheaven
Beautyofheaven wrote:
2013-06-23 02:49:08 -0700

Good to apply... smile

OneDirectionFangirl1
OneDirectionFangirl1 wrote:
2013-06-05 11:32:25 -0700

It was the easiest of mine. Big Grin I was in some gifted classes and even though they were hard, I got adjusted to them to where I was going to honors and asking for harder work. Wink I really enjoyed my school year and the hardest part of the year was saying 'goodbye' to all my teachers. Of course I was full of tears that day. Frown
But I await going to a middle school for my 7th to 8th grade years and I'm excited for it! Big Grin No uniforms! Tongue Out
Wink

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-04-15 19:09:50 -0700

im going to 6th grade and im scared o death im like flipping out like cheesebuergers oh my glob!!

NepetaLeijon
NepetaLeijon wrote:
2013-04-13 16:52:52 -0700

6th Grade will probably be one of the easiest grades of your life. And as long as your not moving or such, MOST of your friends will be there too :33 Don't freak out, it'll be a-okay :33

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:50:38 -0700

wow. O_O are you ok?

im so cool :)
im so cool :) wrote:
2013-04-13 16:49:14 -0700

im going into 6th im like totes freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:47:29 -0700

thanks! ^.^

im so cool :)
im so cool :) wrote:
2013-04-13 16:46:31 -0700

aww 4th grade is nothing... its fun!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:45:50 -0700

BBBADDD ATTT MMAAATTTTHHH MMEEEE.
.-.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 16:45:07 -0700

im nervous about next year im 4th grade now. .-.

classicalmusicisepic

lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-13 06:44:07 -0700

I'm in middle school Big Grin

lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock wrote:
2013-04-13 06:42:38 -0700

im kinda scared for middle school next year and i going to a whole new city instead of ankeny

Avery354
Avery354 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:54:59 -0800

thanks for the advice smile also I am going to middle school
next year I'm so excited!!!

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-08-05 12:25:30 -0700

starting middle school

Ddrhp_140x100

Which Schools Have DDR - Guess!

• New York schools have them!
  • They're in West Virginia schools.
  • California schools have DDR!
  • They aren't in schools!

Micro_middleschool_micro
Bubblegum303 asks: "I'm scared for middle school! What should I do to not be afraid?"
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Check out Kidzworld’s review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, the first book in the How I Survived ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (