Comments

'80s Fashion Trends

Guess which era is makin' a huge comeback for spring and summer 2004? The tacky, wacky '80s, baby! Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-01-01 13:50:09 -0800

wowza. 2004. I was like what, 2? LOLZ :3

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-01 13:32:02 -0800

Carrie diaries fashion

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-01 08:41:24 -0800

wow just wow what about big hair? XD

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-09-19 18:59:24 -0700

Bring it back!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:52 -0700

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

Cassie823
Cassie823 wrote:
2012-12-02 07:03:14 -0800

I'm Sooooo Already on board with this. LOVE!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:09:36 -0800

i know, right?!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:09:07 -0800

yeah, ur art teacher is right! u rock!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:08:42 -0800

because, they are just trying to get you an idea of what to wear

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2012-12-01 17:07:34 -0800

oooooh i like the leg warmers and chucks

Kalpalal
Kalpalal wrote:
2012-09-29 01:42:48 -0700

I think that's it's a good idea to bring in new fashionable styles, but also bring back SOME 80's

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-09-08 09:46:35 -0700

it might be bck but im ot wearing it!!

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-08-12 14:38:57 -0700

Ha! My mom alway complains!

swagagirl12
swagagirl12 wrote:
2012-07-29 04:12:28 -0700

make your own style

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-07-29 04:06:36 -0700

My mam was born in the 80s and she said she wore black tights with a red leatard over and black pumps with red legwarmers then a black with red roses on bellytop over everything......IT WAS ACCEPTABLE IN THE 80S

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 04:02:36 -0700

Why read these trends? make your own style.

soccergirl199
soccergirl199 wrote:
2012-04-08 13:49:58 -0700

man these close are sooooooooo cooool i have to by some LOL

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:08:30 -0800

i own legwarmers, bulky earings and bracelets, striped black & white half shirts, and lots of floral, my art teacher says imma an 80's inspiration

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-29 17:55:26 -0800

I luv the clothes they wore in the 80s and 60s!

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-28 10:09:02 -0800

Big Grin Thanks for posting this, Kidzworld! Big Grin It really helped with my project. smile

Coolest Fashion Era?

• The '80s were super cool.
  • The '70s, baby!
  • The '60s were totally hip.
  • I like today's fashion best.