Comments

'80s Fashion Trends

Guess which era is makin' a huge comeback for spring and summer 2004? The tacky, wacky '80s, baby! Back to Article

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-07-20 14:16:18 -0700

interesting clothes ide want to live in the 80s

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-07-20 14:04:48 -0700

kool

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:58:56 -0700

EVEN THE JELLY BRACELETS?

crazynicole1
crazynicole1 wrote:
2011-07-20 13:57:31 -0700

its just straight all ugly 2 me im sry but das my opinion

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:56:27 -0700

The only thing that i like from the 80's are the Jelly Bracelets & Fishnet Stockings

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:55:04 -0700

80's Fashion Trends are ehhh.D:

Bryanna22
Bryanna22 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:46:54 -0700

I So Love The 80's Fashion Trends.

Abi_M_1649151
Abi_M_1649151 wrote:
2010-12-02 17:23:31 -0800

Noooo 80's fashion is horrible please dont come back x

Coolest Fashion Era?

• The '80s were super cool.
  • The '70s, baby!
  • The '60s were totally hip.
  • I like today's fashion best.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!