Comments

'80s Fashion Trends

Guess which era is makin' a huge comeback for spring and summer 2004? The tacky, wacky '80s, baby! Back to Article

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-07-20 14:16:18 -0700

interesting clothes ide want to live in the 80s

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-07-20 14:04:48 -0700

kool

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:58:56 -0700

EVEN THE JELLY BRACELETS?

crazynicole1
crazynicole1 wrote:
2011-07-20 13:57:31 -0700

its just straight all ugly 2 me im sry but das my opinion

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:56:27 -0700

The only thing that i like from the 80's are the Jelly Bracelets & Fishnet Stockings

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:55:04 -0700

80's Fashion Trends are ehhh.D:

Bryanna22
Bryanna22 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:46:54 -0700

I So Love The 80's Fashion Trends.

Abi_M_1649151
Abi_M_1649151 wrote:
2010-12-02 17:23:31 -0800

Noooo 80's fashion is horrible please dont come back x

Coolest Fashion Era?

• The '80s were super cool.
  • The '70s, baby!
  • The '60s were totally hip.
  • I like today's fashion best.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)