Comments

'80s Fashion Trends

Guess which era is makin' a huge comeback for spring and summer 2004? The tacky, wacky '80s, baby! Back to Article

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-07-20 14:16:18 -0700

interesting clothes ide want to live in the 80s

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-07-20 14:04:48 -0700

kool

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:58:56 -0700

EVEN THE JELLY BRACELETS?

crazynicole1
crazynicole1 wrote:
2011-07-20 13:57:31 -0700

its just straight all ugly 2 me im sry but das my opinion

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:56:27 -0700

The only thing that i like from the 80's are the Jelly Bracelets & Fishnet Stockings

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:55:04 -0700

80's Fashion Trends are ehhh.D:

Bryanna22
Bryanna22 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:46:54 -0700

I So Love The 80's Fashion Trends.

Abi_M_1649151
Abi_M_1649151 wrote:
2010-12-02 17:23:31 -0800

Noooo 80's fashion is horrible please dont come back x

Coolest Fashion Era?

• The '80s were super cool.
  • The '70s, baby!
  • The '60s were totally hip.
  • I like today's fashion best.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.
brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.