Comments

'80s Fashion Trends

Guess which era is makin' a huge comeback for spring and summer 2004? The tacky, wacky '80s, baby! Back to Article

magsrock1023
magsrock1023 wrote:
2011-07-20 14:16:18 -0700

interesting clothes ide want to live in the 80s

MZ.KERI 21
MZ.KERI 21 wrote:
2011-07-20 14:04:48 -0700

kool

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:58:56 -0700

EVEN THE JELLY BRACELETS?

crazynicole1
crazynicole1 wrote:
2011-07-20 13:57:31 -0700

its just straight all ugly 2 me im sry but das my opinion

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:56:27 -0700

The only thing that i like from the 80's are the Jelly Bracelets & Fishnet Stockings

Mackennaaa
Mackennaaa wrote:
2011-07-20 13:55:04 -0700

80's Fashion Trends are ehhh.D:

Bryanna22
Bryanna22 wrote:
2011-07-14 16:46:54 -0700

I So Love The 80's Fashion Trends.

Abi_M_1649151
Abi_M_1649151 wrote:
2010-12-02 17:23:31 -0800

Noooo 80's fashion is horrible please dont come back x

Coolest Fashion Era?

• The '80s were super cool.
  • The '70s, baby!
  • The '60s were totally hip.
  • I like today's fashion best.

Let’s face it. Very few of us are models and fewer still have an unlimited amount of cash to spen...

GlimmeringSky16