Comments

Becoming a Disney Mascot

Do you love the magic of Disney World or Disneyland? Are you looking for a summer job? Then why not work as a mascot at one of these Disney locations? Back to Article

thebellsofnotredame3
thebellsofnotredame3 wrote:
2014-03-28 17:52:56 -0700

I want to be a face character at Disneyland. That sounds way more fun then being stuck in a Mickey costume all day.

ElsaFrozen
ElsaFrozen wrote:
2014-02-19 17:30:42 -0800

Maybe I can do this before I be an Imagineering.

oneidrection
oneidrection wrote:
2013-10-14 16:14:13 -0700

LOL it probably cost more than that Big Grin

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-10-01 08:20:33 -0700

One day I want to be Norman Bates at Disneyland near Halloween c:

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-09-27 14:55:42 -0700

I would love to be Mickey, are you nuts? It would be great!

babydeeds5
babydeeds5 wrote:
2013-08-21 13:34:28 -0700

why would I wanna be paid only 9 dollars per hour for 8 hours.....r u kidding me. Frustrated

sliverfeet22
sliverfeet22 wrote:
2013-07-17 04:13:06 -0700

Why would someone want to be a disney mascot

Tomboy736
Tomboy736 wrote:
2013-07-16 16:34:49 -0700

beats me! lolz smile

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2013-07-16 15:53:45 -0700

NONE i dnt wanna spend my time in a sweaty hot outfit NO THNK U

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-16 15:51:14 -0700

I'd be jasmine cuz of my dark long hair (:

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-16 15:47:42 -0700

Who would want to be in a hot and stuffy costume in the summer

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-07 21:52:29 -0700

i would love/hate this job. it pays okay but i hate being in hot sweaty costumes.

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-03-17 05:17:04 -0700

Wow.....

jaydhatgurl
jaydhatgurl wrote:
2012-10-25 18:57:35 -0700

Wowwwwww

Søurpátchkid
Søurpátchkid wrote:
2012-09-26 18:15:41 -0700

I heard they have fans in the costumes, and if I was old enough I would have a summer job to Disney world or land to be a mascot! smile

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-09-18 17:23:33 -0700

i have this costume the mickey mouse mascot and dont listen to this the costumes are acctually good smelling and have a fan and air filliters so it doesnt get stuffy

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-09-18 17:21:03 -0700

no just 16 and hve a parent give the okay

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-09-18 17:19:08 -0700

dont rely on this trust me i have one of these costumes and they have fans in them

BeccaWantsaCookie
BeccaWantsaCookie wrote:
2012-08-23 16:24:17 -0700

I wanna be Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, or pluto

glamruru
glamruru wrote:
2012-08-23 04:02:03 -0700

i am 11 and i want a summer job

Fave Disney Character? Vote!

• Mickey Mouse is the best!
  • I love Goofy. He's such a goof!
  • Donald Duck cracks me up.
  • Pluto is my fave.

Micro_c micro
All the stuff I want for back-2-school shopping add up to more than $300. My mom and dad are defi...
Micro_job_micro
hippiepeace asks: "How do you get a job at age 11 and get paid?"
Micro_job-article
candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? A...

kaykay2002