Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Worst Enemy Asked Out My Crush

I like this boy and I think he likes me. I got my BFF to ask him out for me and he said yes. But then my worst enemy asked him out and he said yes, too! What do I do? I’m freaking out! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:15:55 -0700

Punch her. (:

ShyGyril
ShyGyril wrote:
2012-03-21 17:07:57 -0700

so true LoLz

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-02-17 20:03:16 -0800

i think he likes me as a friend but i want more than that

Evelynxx_SwAg
Evelynxx_SwAg wrote:
2012-02-17 16:33:52 -0800

Haha...there's always the easy solution to that?
You punch them i the face. Big Grin

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-02-17 16:26:50 -0800

same

codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar wrote:
2012-02-17 16:25:31 -0800

mine did tooo

MrFudgeImpy
MrFudgeImpy wrote:
2011-03-04 02:01:16 -0800

is that at our school? Confused

Poll-4

Your Crush Is Taken - Do You Make a Move?

• Oh yeah! I'd do anything to get with my crush.
  • It would depend on how much I liked them.
  • I would never try to break someone up.
  • I might tell them how I feel and let them make a move.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

kaykay2002
reply about 1 hour
CocoC01
CocoC01 posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
converse, vans are a converse wannabe and I can't stand it when people wear them with no socks, its so chavy!
Thunderpandapaw