Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Worst Enemy Asked Out My Crush

I like this boy and I think he likes me. I got my BFF to ask him out for me and he said yes. But then my worst enemy asked him out and he said yes, too! What do I do? I’m freaking out! Back to Article

freebirdforevs
freebirdforevs wrote:
2014-08-25 20:19:11 -0700

don't say any thing just punch hit jump in parking lot and get anger out Devil

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:15:55 -0700

Punch her. (:

ShyGyril
ShyGyril wrote:
2012-03-21 17:07:57 -0700

so true LoLz

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-02-17 20:03:16 -0800

i think he likes me as a friend but i want more than that

Evelynxx_SwAg
Evelynxx_SwAg wrote:
2012-02-17 16:33:52 -0800

Haha...there's always the easy solution to that?
You punch them i the face. Big Grin

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-02-17 16:26:50 -0800

same

codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar wrote:
2012-02-17 16:25:31 -0800

mine did tooo

MrFudgeImpy
MrFudgeImpy wrote:
2011-03-04 02:01:16 -0800

is that at our school? Confused

Poll-4

Your Crush Is Taken - Do You Make a Move?

• Oh yeah! I'd do anything to get with my crush.
  • It would depend on how much I liked them.
  • I would never try to break someone up.
  • I might tell them how I feel and let them make a move.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day