Comments

Dear Dish-It: Bossy BFF

My best friend is bossy. Should I keep her or kick her to the curb? Back to Article

Ilovecuteboys4ever
Ilovecuteboys4ever wrote:
2014-03-23 09:18:59 -0700

Boss

Ilovecuteboys4ever
Ilovecuteboys4ever wrote:
2014-03-23 09:18:54 -0700

And tell her u are not the bosd

Ilovecuteboys4ever
Ilovecuteboys4ever wrote:
2014-03-23 09:15:16 -0700

My BFF is compleptly thinks she the boss of me so I know how you feel just tell her to stop or your not my BFF any more true BFF are not bossy ok

Puppylover01
Puppylover01 wrote:
2014-03-23 08:41:38 -0700

Good call

Puppylover01
Puppylover01 wrote:
2014-03-23 08:40:59 -0700

Lucky, my BFF is really bossy Frown

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:06:49 -0700

I ONCE HAD A BFF LIKE THAT. HA. I DUMPED HER.

vestacat
vestacat wrote:
2012-11-18 16:21:09 -0800

this has helped me so much. smile

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2011-09-12 09:43:10 -0700

my bff is perfect

boox
boox wrote:
2011-09-12 09:38:22 -0700

eerm shut her up and if she carrys on snap at her and break friends

seacher99
seacher99 wrote:
2011-06-10 06:20:07 -0700

If youre bff's bossy then that means they want someone to do stuff EXACTLY like them and that would b sooooo boring. i'm sure everyone is bossy everyonce-in-a-while

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:34:30 -0700

if my bff was bossy i would slap her and say im not yo friend :P

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:51:35 -0700

wow bored

Who's the Bossiest Rugrat? Vote!

• It's totally Tommy who's the bossy one.
  • Angelica is the queen of the bossy babies.
  • Chuckie's the really bossy Rugrat.
  • Spike's the bossy one!

I don't know what to do about my BF. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to li...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion