Comments

Dear Dish-It: Bossy BFF

My best friend is bossy. Should I keep her or kick her to the curb? Back to Article

Ilovecuteboys4ever
Ilovecuteboys4ever wrote:
2014-03-23 09:18:59 -0700

Boss

Ilovecuteboys4ever
Ilovecuteboys4ever wrote:
2014-03-23 09:18:54 -0700

And tell her u are not the bosd

Ilovecuteboys4ever
Ilovecuteboys4ever wrote:
2014-03-23 09:15:16 -0700

My BFF is compleptly thinks she the boss of me so I know how you feel just tell her to stop or your not my BFF any more true BFF are not bossy ok

Puppylover01
Puppylover01 wrote:
2014-03-23 08:41:38 -0700

Good call

Puppylover01
Puppylover01 wrote:
2014-03-23 08:40:59 -0700

Lucky, my BFF is really bossy Frown

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:06:49 -0700

I ONCE HAD A BFF LIKE THAT. HA. I DUMPED HER.

vestacat
vestacat wrote:
2012-11-18 16:21:09 -0800

this has helped me so much. smile

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2011-09-12 09:43:10 -0700

my bff is perfect

boox
boox wrote:
2011-09-12 09:38:22 -0700

eerm shut her up and if she carrys on snap at her and break friends

seacher99
seacher99 wrote:
2011-06-10 06:20:07 -0700

If youre bff's bossy then that means they want someone to do stuff EXACTLY like them and that would b sooooo boring. i'm sure everyone is bossy everyonce-in-a-while

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-05-24 12:34:30 -0700

if my bff was bossy i would slap her and say im not yo friend :P

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-05-01 02:51:35 -0700

wow bored

Who's the Bossiest Rugrat? Vote!

• It's totally Tommy who's the bossy one.
  • Angelica is the queen of the bossy babies.
  • Chuckie's the really bossy Rugrat.
  • Spike's the bossy one!

I don't know what to do about my BF. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to li...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day