Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask My Crush Out?

I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how to solve this problem? Back to Article

MeeMee456
MeeMee456 wrote:
2014-04-19 15:06:11 -0700

kml ! kool

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:15:48 -0800

Awwwww I do it they cheesey way I ask them to my house

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:13:20 -0800

I missed out with my chance because I was scared of being rejected

becca.makes.u.smile

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:45:56 -0700

GO FOR IT BEFORE ITS TO LATE AND IF THEY SAY NO THEIR LOSS

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:38:43 -0700

First you have to get her alone, look her in her eyes, tell her mushy crap and make her feel special then you say I really like you and you should be my girl.

baddymaddy556
baddymaddy556 wrote:
2013-01-21 13:14:21 -0800

that was stupid but good edvise

*Blondie19*
*Blondie19* wrote:
2013-01-21 13:08:12 -0800

Then its their loss! (:

*Blondie19*
*Blondie19* wrote:
2013-01-21 13:07:18 -0800

I think you should just go for it and ask! Just tell them how you feel and if they dont feel the same then its their loss! (:

KissMe(:
KissMe(: wrote:
2013-01-21 13:06:26 -0800

Be like.. Do me a favor.. Go out with me.?? And make the happiest guy in the world.? Yup that's exactly what you do, Then hope for the best.

NickMerico
NickMerico wrote:
2013-01-21 12:54:55 -0800

Be like this..AYE BRO. U WANNA GO OUT?! Then..Yeah..LOL do it with confidence and swagg.

rayray476
rayray476 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:36:29 -0800

dont hide

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:10:35 -0800

My crush has a gf Tongue Out we don't talk a lot so I don't think he knows

Believe In The Lyrics♥
Believe In The Lyrics♥ wrote:
2012-06-20 19:01:53 -0700

Well you can be brave and just go ask her.If you want you can just start a small talk and say that you like her.But hey thats my opinion you don't have to follow what i just said ^-^ Only if you want to

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 02:06:29 -0700

Just go on and ask her!

ieatfood
ieatfood wrote:
2011-12-15 14:45:19 -0800

if she really likes you then she'll say yes and if she doesnt that just means youll find someone BETTER who will love you forerver and ever Love

TinafromArgentina
TinafromArgentina wrote:
2010-08-21 11:27:36 -0700

Girls are simple and youll get over it if she says no...

Corky987
Corky987 wrote:
2010-06-26 13:39:12 -0700

i think you should ask her out and see where it goes from there if it does congadutions if it doesn't you tryed and poor you and get over it if she says no

Have You Ever Had an Online Relationship?

• Yeah, my BF/GF right now is an online relationship.
  • I've had an online BF/GF in the past.
  • No, I've never had an online relationship.
  • I've never had a BF/GF at all.