Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask My Crush Out?

I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how to solve this problem? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

MeeMee456
MeeMee456 wrote:
2014-04-19 15:06:11 -0700

kml ! kool

report
country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:15:48 -0800

Awwwww I do it they cheesey way I ask them to my house

report
Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:13:20 -0800

I missed out with my chance because I was scared of being rejected

report
becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2013-07-26 12:25:08 -0700

Um... Okay then...

report
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:46:21 -0700

AS YOU CAN SEE I LEFT MY BAD LANGUAGE OUT

report
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 20:45:56 -0700

GO FOR IT BEFORE ITS TO LATE AND IF THEY SAY NO THEIR LOSS

report
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-01 18:38:43 -0700

First you have to get her alone, look her in her eyes, tell her mushy crap and make her feel special then you say I really like you and you should be my girl.

report
baddymaddy556
baddymaddy556 wrote:
2013-01-21 13:14:21 -0800

that was stupid but good edvise

report
*Blondie19*
*Blondie19* wrote:
2013-01-21 13:08:12 -0800

Then its their loss! (:

report
*Blondie19*
*Blondie19* wrote:
2013-01-21 13:07:18 -0800

I think you should just go for it and ask! Just tell them how you feel and if they dont feel the same then its their loss! (:

report
KissMe(:
KissMe(: wrote:
2013-01-21 13:06:26 -0800

Be like.. Do me a favor.. Go out with me.?? And make the happiest guy in the world.? Yup that's exactly what you do, Then hope for the best.

report
NickMerico
NickMerico wrote:
2013-01-21 12:54:55 -0800

Be like this..AYE BRO. U WANNA GO OUT?! Then..Yeah..LOL do it with confidence and swagg.

report
rayray476
rayray476 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:36:29 -0800

dont hide

report
Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:10:35 -0800

My crush has a gf Tongue Out we don't talk a lot so I don't think he knows

report
Believe In The Lyrics♥
Believe In The Lyrics♥ wrote:
2012-06-20 19:01:53 -0700

Well you can be brave and just go ask her.If you want you can just start a small talk and say that you like her.But hey thats my opinion you don't have to follow what i just said ^-^ Only if you want to

report
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 02:06:29 -0700

Just go on and ask her!

report
ieatfood
ieatfood wrote:
2011-12-15 14:45:19 -0800

if she really likes you then she'll say yes and if she doesnt that just means youll find someone BETTER who will love you forerver and ever Love

report
TinafromArgentina
TinafromArgentina wrote:
2010-08-21 11:27:36 -0700

Girls are simple and youll get over it if she says no...

report
Corky987
Corky987 wrote:
2010-06-26 13:39:12 -0700

i think you should ask her out and see where it goes from there if it does congadutions if it doesn't you tryed and poor you and get over it if she says no

report
back to story
F1134248558359

Have You Ever Had an Online Relationship?

  • Yeah, my BF/GF right now is an online relationship.
  • I've had an online BF/GF in the past.
  • No, I've never had an online relationship.
  • I've never had a BF/GF at all.

related stories

"I am sorta, kinda cheating on my girlfriend. Please help me." Find out what Dish-It has to say t...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
reply about 4 hours
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
reply about 8 hours
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
reply about 8 hours
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk 
reply about 8 hours
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)
reply about 8 hours