Comments

We Love Candy!

We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East Coast, delivering unique styles that specialize in graphic “evil candy” t-shirts that introduce a bunch of irresistible “sweet” candy characters. Back to Article

nikkie manja
nikkie manja wrote:
2012-04-27 17:47:28 -0700

the pink is my fave

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-04-27 17:43:57 -0700

omfg

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-04-27 17:36:38 -0700

So you look like a model when you wear a cheap tee shirt? Not that interesting or fashionable. Not fond of the poses with hands on their belts.

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-04-27 17:31:39 -0700

I thought they ment real candy but no

.Wish.I.Was.Her.
.Wish.I.Was.Her. wrote:
2012-03-18 18:15:01 -0700

This Looks Scary...o.o

FWM' (Y)#_2060325
FWM' (Y)#_2060325 wrote:
2012-03-18 05:44:37 -0700

I don't get it to be honest.. ;l

cloe h2o

pretty girl rock 01 wrote:
2011-07-24 19:05:08 -0700

i love candy to

lil miss drama queen 2
lil miss drama queen 2 wrote:
2011-07-24 18:56:06 -0700

i really really luv candy

hotprincesses
hotprincesses wrote:
2011-07-24 17:55:31 -0700

i love bubble gum flavor

Aairon
Aairon wrote:
2011-07-24 17:53:38 -0700

cnt eat candy n dnt drink pop smile

-Inside My Soul-
-Inside My Soul- wrote:
2011-07-24 17:53:25 -0700

Hmmm mmm Me Tooo Agreed!!xD

hannahlms
hannahlms wrote:
2011-07-24 17:52:43 -0700

A lot og chocolate is made from child slave labor! Frustrated but its just SOOOOOOO goooood! Big Grin

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:52:18 -0700

respect i wont i just let my mean side show

spongegrl
spongegrl wrote:
2011-07-24 17:51:13 -0700

DNT SAY KK THATS MY WORD

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:49:18 -0700

reading comments thats all and just seeing the hatred

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...
Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...
Who doesn't love Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? Kidzworld has some great clips from the...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)