Comments

We Love Candy!

We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East Coast, delivering unique styles that specialize in graphic “evil candy” t-shirts that introduce a bunch of irresistible “sweet” candy characters. Back to Article

nikkie manja
nikkie manja wrote:
2012-04-27 17:47:28 -0700

the pink is my fave

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-04-27 17:43:57 -0700

omfg

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-04-27 17:36:38 -0700

So you look like a model when you wear a cheap tee shirt? Not that interesting or fashionable. Not fond of the poses with hands on their belts.

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-04-27 17:31:39 -0700

I thought they ment real candy but no

.Wish.I.Was.Her.
.Wish.I.Was.Her. wrote:
2012-03-18 18:15:01 -0700

This Looks Scary...o.o

FWM' (Y)#
FWM' (Y)# wrote:
2012-03-18 05:44:37 -0700

I don't get it to be honest.. ;l

cloe h2o

pretty girl rock 01 wrote:
2011-07-24 19:05:08 -0700

i love candy to

lil miss drama queen 2
lil miss drama queen 2 wrote:
2011-07-24 18:56:06 -0700

i really really luv candy

hotprincesses
hotprincesses wrote:
2011-07-24 17:55:31 -0700

i love bubble gum flavor

Aairon
Aairon wrote:
2011-07-24 17:53:38 -0700

cnt eat candy n dnt drink pop smile

-Inside My Soul-
-Inside My Soul- wrote:
2011-07-24 17:53:25 -0700

Hmmm mmm Me Tooo Agreed!!xD

hannahlms
hannahlms wrote:
2011-07-24 17:52:43 -0700

A lot og chocolate is made from child slave labor! Frustrated but its just SOOOOOOO goooood! Big Grin

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:52:18 -0700

respect i wont i just let my mean side show

spongegrl
spongegrl wrote:
2011-07-24 17:51:13 -0700

DNT SAY KK THATS MY WORD

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:49:18 -0700

reading comments thats all and just seeing the hatred

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...
Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...
Who doesn't love Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? Kidzworld has some great clips from the...

kaykay2002