Comments

We Love Candy!

We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East Coast, delivering unique styles that specialize in graphic “evil candy” t-shirts that introduce a bunch of irresistible “sweet” candy characters. Back to Article

nikkie manja
nikkie manja wrote:
2012-04-27 17:47:28 -0700

the pink is my fave

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-04-27 17:43:57 -0700

omfg

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-04-27 17:36:38 -0700

So you look like a model when you wear a cheap tee shirt? Not that interesting or fashionable. Not fond of the poses with hands on their belts.

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-04-27 17:31:39 -0700

I thought they ment real candy but no

.Wish.I.Was.Her.
.Wish.I.Was.Her. wrote:
2012-03-18 18:15:01 -0700

This Looks Scary...o.o

FWM' (Y)#
FWM' (Y)# wrote:
2012-03-18 05:44:37 -0700

I don't get it to be honest.. ;l

cloe h2o

pretty girl rock 01 wrote:
2011-07-24 19:05:08 -0700

i love candy to

lil miss drama queen 2
lil miss drama queen 2 wrote:
2011-07-24 18:56:06 -0700

i really really luv candy

hotprincesses
hotprincesses wrote:
2011-07-24 17:55:31 -0700

i love bubble gum flavor

Aairon
Aairon wrote:
2011-07-24 17:53:38 -0700

cnt eat candy n dnt drink pop smile

-Inside My Soul-
-Inside My Soul- wrote:
2011-07-24 17:53:25 -0700

Hmmm mmm Me Tooo Agreed!!xD

hannahlms
hannahlms wrote:
2011-07-24 17:52:43 -0700

A lot og chocolate is made from child slave labor! Frustrated but its just SOOOOOOO goooood! Big Grin

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:52:18 -0700

respect i wont i just let my mean side show

spongegrl
spongegrl wrote:
2011-07-24 17:51:13 -0700

DNT SAY KK THATS MY WORD

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:49:18 -0700

reading comments thats all and just seeing the hatred

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...
Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...
Who doesn't love Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? Kidzworld has some great clips from the...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour