Comments

We Love Candy!

We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East Coast, delivering unique styles that specialize in graphic “evil candy” t-shirts that introduce a bunch of irresistible “sweet” candy characters. Back to Article

bubbles_lover2011
bubbles_lover2011 wrote:
2011-07-24 17:48:12 -0700

how did you even star this discussion? Confused

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:48:11 -0700

kk i luv candy

emo chick
emo chick wrote:
2011-07-24 17:46:59 -0700

really im pretty sure its nothing to fight about

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:46:49 -0700

i aint mean 2

-StephanieHeartsYew.
-StephanieHeartsYew. wrote:
2011-07-24 17:46:39 -0700

Okay Guys Get Back On Topic.

IntrudeWiz
IntrudeWiz wrote:
2011-07-24 17:46:13 -0700

im sorry im mad bcuz ppl iz hatin

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-24 17:45:52 -0700

U better be callling urself that word!

bubbles_lover2011
bubbles_lover2011 wrote:
2011-07-24 17:44:02 -0700

why are you acting like that?

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-24 17:42:33 -0700

Ok!!!alot of words though!

rainbowkid1998
rainbowkid1998 wrote:
2011-07-24 17:40:11 -0700

Chocolate comes in MANY different forms, varying from bitter(unsweetened) chocolate to sweetened. Technically, you are both right. Pure chocolate is just the chocolate extracted from the cocoa bean, and "candy" chocolate has sugar and typically milk thrown in. Relish in the fact that you are both right and make peace smile

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-24 17:39:22 -0700

I think it is Confused

rainbowkid1998
rainbowkid1998 wrote:
2011-07-24 17:37:56 -0700

well everyones talking bout candy wait is chocolate a candy wtf gettin congused lol

LoliipopXD!!!
LoliipopXD!!! wrote:
2011-07-24 17:37:02 -0700

Rainbowkid1998:who wouldn't!

rainbowkid1998
rainbowkid1998 wrote:
2011-07-24 17:35:04 -0700

i like chocolate better but o well

Angel1389

bubbles_lover2011 wrote:
2011-07-24 17:04:34 -0700

i love candy

vampiresuperfreak
vampiresuperfreak wrote:
2011-07-20 18:54:56 -0700

i love candy soooooo much i love sugar x) u know who else likes candy? BOTDF i bet some ppl here know wat i mean smile anyway-i like the clothes here and sugar Big Grin

crazytown
crazytown wrote:
2011-07-19 07:59:56 -0700

im gonna guess most of my friends made up most of these comments ._.

140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

• Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...
Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...
Who doesn't love Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? Kidzworld has some great clips from the...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.