Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

We Love Candy!

We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East Coast, delivering unique styles that specialize in graphic “evil candy” t-shirts that introduce a bunch of irresistible “sweet” candy characters. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Kyle-is-meeee.
Kyle-is-meeee. wrote:
2011-07-18 08:53:10 -0700

MILEY CYRUS IS A BABE.
nbd:$

report
Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:52:08 -0700

aaligha, didn't katie used to call u selena gomez tho,?

report
lovablecherry
lovablecherry wrote:
2011-07-18 08:51:49 -0700

wow lol dats funny smile haha

report
selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:51:46 -0700

she doesnt have a fat head! Angry

report
James 1234
James 1234 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:51:46 -0700

SHUT UP PURPLE PANDA xD

report
xXxpurple.pandaxXx_1667291
xXxpurple.pandaxXx_1667291 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:51:10 -0700

SELENA GOMEZ HAS A FAT HEAD.. ok im done bye

report
James 1234
James 1234 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:50:30 -0700

SELENA GOMEZ IS FRIGGIN BEAUTIFUL xD

report
the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-18 08:50:19 -0700

sure u would and my little bro. si inlove with selena gomez

report
Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:49:45 -0700

lol xD yeahh james SPEAK THE TRUTH!

report
LeoparddPrintt♥
LeoparddPrintt♥ wrote:
2011-07-18 08:49:05 -0700

Well , I Am Sooooo Sorry .

report
annyia aka lollypop
annyia aka lollypop wrote:
2011-07-18 08:48:38 -0700

yeah wat eva white gurl

report
Kyle-is-meeee.
Kyle-is-meeee. wrote:
2011-07-18 08:48:33 -0700

I would look better.
& I dont think selena gomez is very pretty lmfao.

report
James 1234
James 1234 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:48:16 -0700

YOU CAN'T TELL ME TO SHUT IT I AM ERaspberryRESSING MY MIND AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH DOING THAT. AND THANK YOU I KNOW I WILL Wink Grin

report
the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-18 08:47:50 -0700

i wish yall would quit talking bout the R word so plz stop

report
Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:46:37 -0700

Yeahhh james would look smexxiii in those shirts! xD

report
Amande1122
Amande1122 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:46:04 -0700

QUIT IT!!!! All this stuff is poppin of on my news feed!!!

report
GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-07-18 08:45:57 -0700

LeoparddPrintt♥: You can disable article notifications. Anway, I think the R word topic has stopped now. It's best to warn them anyway. ^-^

report
xXxpurple.pandaxXx_1667291
xXxpurple.pandaxXx_1667291 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:45:33 -0700

kay so im dont commenting this thing .. if people want to talk to me they can comment me.. so bye (:

report
the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-18 08:45:07 -0700

ok then?

report
James 1234
James 1234 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:44:55 -0700

I DISAGREE WITH KYLE I WOULD FRIGGIN WORK THOSE SHIRTS LIKE I GOT THE BODY FOR IT Wink Grin I THINK SELENA GOMEZ SHOULD WEAR THE BELLYBUTTON SHIRT AGREE?

report
back to story
140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

  • Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

related stories

Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...
Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...
Who doesn't love Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? Kidzworld has some great clips from the...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Wooper1255" wrote:No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._.Okay, okay, let's get serious.Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND!You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully...You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also.Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you!A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your madYou should ask her any of the following questions:Are you Okay?Why are you bullying me? You're my friend.Is something wrong like family issues?Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom.Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too.Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3  your right and the only reason I have put up with her this long is because her dad died but I cant stand her anymore so but seriously I feel like there is another reason bcuz she has had people confront her saying "u know what I have put up wit this for a while and I have told u to stop and u don't listen and I know your dad died but that doesn't mean u can treat people like that "  but she still does it and for the past 3 yrs. I have put up with it but not anymore I will talk to her about it. Thanks.
reply about 11 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
You NEED to tell your parents or HER parents about her attitude, this is abuse from your OWN best friend! Tell an adult, don't be afraid, it's not even SILLY to tell an adult, this is serious, she is HURTING you! Tell someone before things get out of hand and she REALLY hurts you! D=
reply about 12 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._. Okay, okay, let's get serious. Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND! You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully... You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also. Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you! A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your mad You should ask her any of the following questions: Are you Okay? Why are you bullying me? You're my friend. Is something wrong like family issues? Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom. Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too. Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3
reply about 12 hours
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply about 12 hours
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply about 12 hours