Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

We Love Candy!

We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East Coast, delivering unique styles that specialize in graphic “evil candy” t-shirts that introduce a bunch of irresistible “sweet” candy characters. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

LeoparddPrintt♥
LeoparddPrintt♥ wrote:
2011-07-18 08:44:20 -0700

Can Yall Please Stop Sayinq The " R " Word , Tired Of This Stuff Poppinq Uhp On Mha News Feed Thingy

report
Kyle-is-meeee.
Kyle-is-meeee. wrote:
2011-07-18 08:44:14 -0700

i know, no need to tell me.

report
the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-18 08:43:22 -0700

lolz

report
xXxpurple.pandaxXx_1667291
xXxpurple.pandaxXx_1667291 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:43:08 -0700

yeah kyle you'd rock those shirts

report
xXDontBreakMeXx
xXDontBreakMeXx wrote:
2011-07-18 08:42:20 -0700

I Like It (:

report
Aurora777
Aurora777 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:41:54 -0700

no one say the r word

report
Kyle-is-meeee.
Kyle-is-meeee. wrote:
2011-07-18 08:41:22 -0700

I think I should be one of these models..

report
GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-07-18 08:41:21 -0700

_.SilverNinja._ : Sorry :3
I also wanted to make them stop for HeyThereImJames reason. I saw it happen a couple of days ago. D:

report
HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:40:09 -0700

Rock_Chick12: Sorry DX
I just wanted to say that its a bad word and make them stop because if they didn't they could probably get their commenting privelages removed like James did to some other girl last time who was saying bad words and then when she got told off she started laughing and James did something Grin

report
_.SilverNinja._
_.SilverNinja._ wrote:
2011-07-18 08:40:02 -0700

Oh Gosh :3
I Keep On Getting Stupid Notices.
Just Leave It And Dont Say The 'R' Word Again It's Not That Hard

report
xXxpurple.pandaxXx_1667291
xXxpurple.pandaxXx_1667291 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:39:43 -0700

I AGREE WITH JAMES cept i should be one of those be models ;D

report
the moon
the moon wrote:
2011-07-18 08:38:37 -0700

ok good

report
GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2011-07-18 08:38:20 -0700

Kyle-is-meeee. : I know, however it's still a bad word.

report
chic21
chic21 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:37:44 -0700

dats wats kool im a punk so ya

report
Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:37:43 -0700

Please, stay, on topic, please.
I'm getting loads of newsfeed for this. Yes I know I can disable it but I like to see other articles and having loads of people arguing on an article is really annoying. Yes Gracie is right, do not describe something using the term 'Retarded'; a lot of people can find it offensive.

report
Aurora777
Aurora777 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:37:41 -0700

well im sure they would never wanna hurt a disabled person by sayin that cuz thats not how they meant it

report
Amande1122
Amande1122 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:37:08 -0700

STAY ON TOPIC!! Nobody is the 'r' word! We want to have fun on kidzworld and didn't the admins say this is a safe site?!

report
Kyle-is-meeee.
Kyle-is-meeee. wrote:
2011-07-18 08:36:55 -0700

k stop.
Not trying to be rude but were not saying it in that content.

report
James 1234
James 1234 wrote:
2011-07-18 08:36:48 -0700

I am not a drama queen it's just .. EVERYONE DON'T SAY THE R WORD IT'S OFFENSIVE OK? LETS STAY ON TOPIC!! ANYWAYS, THESE GIRLS AIN'T WORKING THOSE SHIRTS I SWEAR I CAN'T BE DEALING WITH THEM WE NEED J LO AND SELENA GOMEZ OUT HERE WORKING THEM SHIRTS AND MEAGAN FOXX, WORD!!

report
Aairon
Aairon wrote:
2011-07-18 08:36:11 -0700

wtf

report
back to story
140x100

Fave Kind of Candy? Vote!

  • Ice cream!
  • Chocolate bars!
  • Sour candy!
  • Ewww! Candy is gross and makes you fat!

related stories

Micro_ff_micro
The fashion forecast for 2011 looks bright, lacy, neon and slightly punk and biker style with a ...
Micro_emo_micro
Going emo isn't as simple as you might think! Constantly wearing black clothing and frowning a lo...
Who doesn't love Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory? Kidzworld has some great clips from the...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes