Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Scary Stories I

This Halloween story tells tales of spooky ghosts, haunted houses and magic pumpkins. Invite the spirit of Halloween into your home and bewitch your friends and family with this scary tale! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-28 12:54:19 -0700

^^ me too

report
cupcake1353
cupcake1353 wrote:
2013-10-28 12:27:02 -0700

I mean, it's not even scary!!!

report
cupcake1353
cupcake1353 wrote:
2013-10-28 12:26:48 -0700

This story is SO. BORING.

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-26 11:07:15 -0700

but im too lazy to read this

report
directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-26 11:05:12 -0700

i love scary stories

report
vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-26 10:48:23 -0700

this is not boring

report
vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-26 10:48:23 -0700

this is not boring

report
Ainthini
Ainthini wrote:
2013-10-25 22:06:07 -0700

Boring *

report
Ainthini
Ainthini wrote:
2013-10-25 22:05:56 -0700

Can you say B-O-R-I-#-#

report
royaltyrulz
royaltyrulz wrote:
2013-10-10 19:29:44 -0700

Guess Who's Being Little Red For Halloween!

report
XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-10 19:09:18 -0700

It was okay..

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-10 19:07:40 -0700

Not scary

report
charlieluck123
charlieluck123 wrote:
2013-10-10 18:30:37 -0700

this is super scary!!!!!! i am going to be a Devil for halloween

report
purple_pizza
purple_pizza wrote:
2013-10-03 16:43:31 -0700

not very scary Raspberry

report
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn wrote:
2013-09-29 12:14:45 -0700

Not a scary story. Just a Halloween-themed story.

report
mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-07-18 08:24:13 -0700

rubbish

report
VienV_2484704
VienV_2484704 wrote:
2013-06-10 14:12:57 -0700

okaayyyyyy

report
caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-06-10 14:08:24 -0700

ok

report
MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-06-10 14:06:36 -0700

ITS OKAY I GUESS.

report
ladybug232
ladybug232 wrote:
2013-06-02 17:48:24 -0700

so not funny

report
back to story
F992555513671

What Would Make the Scariest Story?

  • The Tale of the Math Test.
  • Attack of the Locker Fungus.
  • Gym Socks Ate My Brother.
  • Teletubbies Take Over the World.

related stories

Micro_scary1_micro
Halloween stories tell tales of spooky ghosts, haunted houses and magic pumpkins. Invite the spir...
Micro_haunted_micro
Halloween stories tell tales of spooky ghosts, haunted houses and magic pumpkins. Invite the spir...
Micro_gloves_micro
Halloween stories tell tales of spooky ghosts, haunted houses and magic pumpkins. Invite the spir...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in Debating:
Ummm....no i agree with GlimmeringSky16 :)
reply 7 minutes
GlimmeringSky16
Let's hear your opinion* (: sorry, i had to. anyways. No. I don't think they should be banned or not allowed because it's really up to the people who produce it, they get to decide the content of their productions. And the listeners have all the control over what they wanna hear so. Some people may like it, others may not. common sense c;
reply 11 minutes
CottonCandy21
CottonCandy21 posted in General:
Haha how do I prove I'm crazy let's see here this one time I was n the mall and stood on the bench and yelled PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS haha it was fun!!!!!❤️⛄️
reply 33 minutes
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Censorship is typically wrong because it stifles artistic mediums and there's usually no reason for those things not to be made. The exceptions are snuff films and any other things like it.
reply about 1 hour
CottonCandy21
CottonCandy21 posted in Debating:
No because some of them are really good
reply about 1 hour