Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm In Love With A Celebrity

I’m in love with this guy that could never love me back because he is famous. He thinks I only love him as a fan but I’d love him no matter what. What should I do?

Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-01 11:25:39 -0700

WoW xD

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2014-02-18 17:25:00 -0800

gerard way is more than a crush.. *smiles creepily* he... loves me really... even with that.... restraining order *smile*

poodlelover152
poodlelover152 wrote:
2013-08-17 10:52:13 -0700

ik wat a crush is but thx

ashh200

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 21:22:24 -0700

Cute

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-08-16 21:21:21 -0700

Im caught between Austin Mahone or Niall Horan i just cant choose to hard!....

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-16 20:54:11 -0700

AUSTIN MAHONE AND HARRY STYLES!!!!

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-16 20:02:09 -0700

tyga nd roc royal!!

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-11-25 16:54:32 -0800

I like a celebrity..... Conor maynard :3

-Beauty and a Beat-
-Beauty and a Beat- wrote:
2012-11-25 16:45:20 -0800

My favorite singer tweetss me a lot

MBBARBIE

membershipgirl wrote:
2012-10-28 11:45:20 -0700

I love 1D I wish they knew me for real ;3

shy_real
shy_real wrote:
2012-10-28 11:08:48 -0700

i like roc royal but i love ray ray i went to roc because ray ray got a gf now i F'N hate her thoee but its all good

Best Thing About Being a Sports Fan?

• Cheering for your team.
  • Booing and taunting the other team.
  • Waving those foam fingers.
  • Painting your face.