Comments

Science Project Idea: Amazing Natural Disasters :: Volcanoes

Want a REALLY COOL science fair project? Look no further than Mother Nature, who's known to have some pretty bad days! Check out fun facts about volcanoes (+ the science behind them), a DIY experiment and other stuff to include in your project! Back to Article

swim team

Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-04-26 05:58:15 -0700

what the?

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-04-26 05:57:55 -0700

I wrote mother in between ur and wont but it didnt show

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-04-26 05:56:21 -0700

DUMB! what if ur mother wont let u?

Lan3na
Lan3na wrote:
2010-09-04 17:46:36 -0700

looks i meant

Lan3na
Lan3na wrote:
2010-09-04 17:46:13 -0700

well look cool u never know

Lan3na
Lan3na wrote:
2010-09-04 17:45:40 -0700

cool

What Would You Sacrifice Into a Volcano?

• Your younger sibling.
  • Spot or Fluffy.
  • Your O-Town CD.
  • Your toothbrush.

Stuck on a topic for your next science fair project? Kidzworld’s got the best ideas for projects ...
Klutz comes up with some SUPER books about SCIENCE (seriously, we’re impressed) that include ever...
Looking to ace your science fair project this year? Why not reach for the stars with this simple,...

Random in the forums

HopelessWanderer
More than anything. She's amazing and so gorgeous. I liked her before the movie, though. I liked her when she played in The Secret Life of The American Teenager. Plus she's going to be in the movie 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
5sosxo
5sosxo posted in General:
Our Mental Synchronisation, Can Have But One Explanation! Me And You Are Just Meant To Be!~Frozen
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in General:
"Jordan" wrote:Not even going to bother giving this the answer or attention you are looking for.And I am very happy with the decision we made and appreciate all the actual positive helpful users.But I will touch on your filter complaint.Sorry that you hate the filter so much. But you have the United States Government to thank for that and the law it created.Because that is why our users are suffering. Because of the law that is in place. We wish it didn't have to be that way, trust me. It is awful see words blocked that shouldn't.But we follow the law and always will. Thanks for not locking this thread. It's appreciated.  Nice underline on the word "actual".  I've tried being positive and friendly and have given suggestions this way.  Doesn't work.  I just get ignored and deleted.  Being negative seems to work better so that's what I've been doing.  Oh, and calling me an attention seeker is a smart way to get out of answering my complaints about the P&R section.
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor posted in General:
5sosxo suffered 60 emotional damage!
_OreoGurl_
_OreoGurl_ posted in Debating:
Hey just im bored........ p me if ur bored too!