Comments

Science Project Idea: Amazing Natural Disasters :: Volcanoes

Want a REALLY COOL science fair project? Look no further than Mother Nature, who's known to have some pretty bad days! Check out fun facts about volcanoes (+ the science behind them), a DIY experiment and other stuff to include in your project! Back to Article

swim team

Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-04-26 05:58:15 -0700

what the?

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-04-26 05:57:55 -0700

I wrote mother in between ur and wont but it didnt show

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-04-26 05:56:21 -0700

DUMB! what if ur mother wont let u?

Lan3na
Lan3na wrote:
2010-09-04 17:46:36 -0700

looks i meant

Lan3na
Lan3na wrote:
2010-09-04 17:46:13 -0700

well look cool u never know

Lan3na
Lan3na wrote:
2010-09-04 17:45:40 -0700

cool

What Would You Sacrifice Into a Volcano?

• Your younger sibling.
  • Spot or Fluffy.
  • Your O-Town CD.
  • Your toothbrush.

Stuck on a topic for your next science fair project? Kidzworld’s got the best ideas for projects ...
Klutz comes up with some SUPER books about SCIENCE (seriously, we’re impressed) that include ever...
Looking to ace your science fair project this year? Why not reach for the stars with this simple,...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.