Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Tell My Parents I'm Gay?

I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that I'm gay. I feel like, if they don't know by now, they don't deserve to know at all. What do I do? Back to Article

boyMarco
boyMarco wrote:
2014-11-03 06:01:31 -0800

well that was a problem that my friend had and lets just say long story short it was just fine in the end but keep in mind what kind of parents u have strick or mean \
*strick

liv814
liv814 wrote:
2014-11-03 03:50:56 -0800

If i were gay then i would've told my parents right when i figured out i was gay even tho i'm not. It's nothing to be ashamed of, It's natural for someone to be gay! Also it's not like your telling the whole world that your gay, you are just telling your parents, and the probably will keep it a secret until you tell them that they can share it with others. Your parents will always be there for you and will never leave your side! Sooner or later they will find out anyways.

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-11-02 18:14:17 -0800

Wow .... How they found out is my ######### ...

dragonfly-
dragonfly- wrote:
2014-11-02 18:12:46 -0800

ok heres something to say cause i had to go threw the same thing this is what i did i waited till it was silent i told them i was a lesibian and they looked at me and then said well thats ok if u don't do anything wierd in early years

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand wrote:
2014-11-02 18:10:26 -0800

I'm bi... My parents are like "here's a new you tuber to watch"

QueenOfScare
QueenOfScare wrote:
2014-01-21 18:29:07 -0800

cuz im bi. and they dont know yet.

QueenOfScare
QueenOfScare wrote:
2014-01-21 18:28:55 -0800

i would say when your an adult, 18, you can tell them. that's what im going to do, cuz im bi. they dont know yet.

canyoudig64
canyoudig64 wrote:
2013-08-13 12:20:26 -0700

I think you should hold off for awhile.,if they ask you tell them

katniss321
katniss321 wrote:
2013-08-12 14:35:44 -0700

U have the right to love who u want so its okay.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 14:25:00 -0700

Emily from pretty little liars relate to you a lot

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-10 13:54:04 -0700

i would tell my parent but i know my parents will take me as who i am but i am not gay so i do not have that problem

caitlinpixie
caitlinpixie wrote:
2013-08-08 02:25:03 -0700

tell them but if they don't respect the fact that u r gay tell them that it is your life and its how u r!

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-08-07 10:31:37 -0700

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-08-07 10:31:36 -0700

ReeceBby_15_2008898
ReeceBby_15_2008898 wrote:
2013-08-07 07:18:34 -0700

Btw I'm not gay forgot to mention that

crazygalXxme
crazygalXxme wrote:
2013-08-07 07:10:04 -0700

Well, I guess you should now because you can't hide it forever. you will eventually want to settle down with your gay partner and it may be even more difficult then.

ReeceBby_15_2008898
ReeceBby_15_2008898 wrote:
2013-08-07 06:57:36 -0700

*parent

ReeceBby_15_2008898
ReeceBby_15_2008898 wrote:
2013-08-07 06:57:19 -0700

I know its hard for some kids to tell their parents that because not every oarent will accept and be ok with there child being gay. But, great in the parents that do. This is just a sad case.

xdogg
xdogg wrote:
2013-08-07 06:53:31 -0700

wtf

emmiwazhere
emmiwazhere wrote:
2013-08-07 06:00:41 -0700

i'm bi and i'm scared to tell them

How Much Do U Tell the 'Rents?

• My parents know everything about my life.
  • I tell my mom a lot of things, but not my dad.
  • I share a lot with my dad, but not my mom.
  • I don't tell my parents anything. They wouldn't understand.

I went to a sleepover party at my friend's house and he invited 1 more guy. They decide to play s...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend