Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Tell My Parents I'm Gay?

I'm having a problem with my parents. I'm starting to get older and soon I have to tell them that I'm gay. I feel like, if they don't know by now, they don't deserve to know at all. What do I do? Back to Article

QueenOfScare
QueenOfScare wrote:
2014-01-21 18:29:07 -0800

cuz im bi. and they dont know yet.

QueenOfScare
QueenOfScare wrote:
2014-01-21 18:28:55 -0800

i would say when your an adult, 18, you can tell them. that's what im going to do, cuz im bi. they dont know yet.

canyoudig64
canyoudig64 wrote:
2013-08-13 12:20:26 -0700

I think you should hold off for awhile.,if they ask you tell them

katniss321
katniss321 wrote:
2013-08-12 14:35:44 -0700

U have the right to love who u want so its okay.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 14:25:00 -0700

Emily from pretty little liars relate to you a lot

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-10 13:54:04 -0700

i would tell my parent but i know my parents will take me as who i am but i am not gay so i do not have that problem

caitlinpixie
caitlinpixie wrote:
2013-08-08 02:25:03 -0700

tell them but if they don't respect the fact that u r gay tell them that it is your life and its how u r!

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-08-07 10:31:37 -0700

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-08-07 10:31:36 -0700

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-08-07 07:18:34 -0700

Btw I'm not gay forgot to mention that

crazygalXxme
crazygalXxme wrote:
2013-08-07 07:10:04 -0700

Well, I guess you should now because you can't hide it forever. you will eventually want to settle down with your gay partner and it may be even more difficult then.

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-08-07 06:57:36 -0700

*parent

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-08-07 06:57:19 -0700

I know its hard for some kids to tell their parents that because not every oarent will accept and be ok with there child being gay. But, great in the parents that do. This is just a sad case.

xdogg
xdogg wrote:
2013-08-07 06:53:31 -0700

wtf

emmiwazhere
emmiwazhere wrote:
2013-08-07 06:00:41 -0700

i'm bi and i'm scared to tell them

RainbowDashie
RainbowDashie wrote:
2013-08-07 05:56:58 -0700

Im bi but I have trouble telling my parents too...

kamocakes13
kamocakes13 wrote:
2013-08-06 19:23:40 -0700

My parents say that bein gay is nasty so i wouldnt tell mine but i am bi

BeastBoySoDope
BeastBoySoDope wrote:
2013-08-06 19:18:56 -0700

Im not gay... but I might be bi.. hmm

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-08-06 18:24:03 -0700

just tell 'em.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-08-06 18:07:31 -0700

\(._.)/

How Much Do U Tell the 'Rents?

• My parents know everything about my life.
  • I tell my mom a lot of things, but not my dad.
  • I share a lot with my dad, but not my mom.
  • I don't tell my parents anything. They wouldn't understand.