Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Play Them All?

I kissed this guy and now... I like him! But, his boys are so fine, I'm starting to love them too. Should I play them all? Back to Article

Shortcake030

Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:05:53 -0700

I DONT WANNA Frown

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 18:05:23 -0700

Put ya hands up if ya remember ya first love!smile

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:05:11 -0700

Shortcake030 YESS YOU ARE GO TO SLEEP NOW!!!!!!!

Shortcake030

YOUGOTSWAGG wrote:
2012-07-21 18:02:54 -0700

wowwwwzz

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:02:46 -0700

Shortcake030 OMG YOU DRUNKKK PLEASE JUST GO TO SLEEP BEFORE YOU FALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:02:39 -0700

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 18:02:10 -0700

Ikr lol smile same here I wanna f drizzy weezzy and bezzy all day

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:01:55 -0700

KENYA U WATCHN DAT TOOO HAHAHAHAH

mean swagg
mean swagg wrote:
2012-07-21 18:01:31 -0700

what the hell wrong with yhu sis lol

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:01:10 -0700

NO IM NOT I DONT WANNA UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 18:00:26 -0700

AWW SHIDD I FEEL LIKE FCKN DIZZY RIGHT NOW WTF IZ WRONG WITH MEEHHHHH

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 18:00:17 -0700

Shortcake030 LOL SIS GO TO SLEEP CUZ YOU DRUNKK~!!!!!!

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:59:29 -0700

Lil_Freak....Mindless sis!

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 17:59:02 -0700

Big Grin

Long Distance Relationships - Yes or No?

• If he/she doesn't go to my school, or live on my block, it's too much effort.
  • It depends on the distance - a few hours away is no biggie.
  • Distance doesn't matter if it's true love!

I'm a big flirt and I like this boy in the 8th grade. He sees me flirting with boys everyday and ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)