Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Do I Play Them All?

I kissed this guy and now... I like him! But, his boys are so fine, I'm starting to love them too. Should I play them all? Back to Article

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-21 17:45:20 -0700

Lollss Yall Finnaa Starrt Toniqqht??

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:44:00 -0700

Kenya weezzy baby wassup

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-21 17:42:56 -0700

wats hannin up in yall!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:42:37 -0700

Lmfao sis.. And gswagger I Gus g stands for g@y swagger l

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 17:39:16 -0700

@kenya ill strt up some s*** lol

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-21 17:38:53 -0700

lol ghurll i aint going to sleep its early lol

gswagger
gswagger wrote:
2012-07-21 17:37:57 -0700

hey ppl

mean swagg
mean swagg wrote:
2012-07-21 17:37:54 -0700

wassup sis why the hell yall arguen yall need to go to nitenite lol

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:37:46 -0700

Who gonna start s••• tonight with meh and mine crew???

Shortcake030

Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-07-21 17:32:21 -0700

Excuse Me?

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:30:18 -0700

Yeah surresmile that what I hate bout white GURLS they not brave to do slef

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-07-21 17:28:03 -0700

Yeah... I am not..

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 17:26:23 -0700

Cause Hanna ya not the kind of girls who will do dat

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-21 17:23:58 -0700

Yeahh Girrlss Donntt Supposee To Do Thaatt Kinnd Off Shiidd

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-07-21 17:20:28 -0700

I wouldn't///

Long Distance Relationships - Yes or No?

• If he/she doesn't go to my school, or live on my block, it's too much effort.
  • It depends on the distance - a few hours away is no biggie.
  • Distance doesn't matter if it's true love!