Comments

Top 25 April Fools' Day Pranks: 6 - 10

It’s the Top 25 April Fools’ Jokes and the pranks are getting really funny as we slide into the Top 10 Back to Article

Frozen7
Frozen7 wrote:
2014-04-06 09:25:15 -0700

If your parents\friends\siblings shoes fit them get some paper scrunch it up and put it in there shoes

that's a good one

babycakes457
babycakes457 wrote:
2014-04-01 15:50:07 -0700

lol

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2014-04-01 15:48:15 -0700

omg totally doing this next year

Angel119
Angel119 wrote:
2014-03-31 23:54:24 -0700

We have already done loads on my dad, so funny. :P

rads
rads wrote:
2014-03-28 01:14:02 -0700

lol toilets day off is a funny keep postin.......................... Wink Raspberry

MagicKat
MagicKat wrote:
2014-03-17 00:21:03 -0700

l o l I only read one and it was SO FUNNY l o l

ifs
ifs wrote:
2013-04-01 18:22:40 -0700

actually my friend tried the kiss me prank on me and i got kissed by the cutest guy iin school

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-03-31 07:44:41 -0700

The shower one is amazing. Gonna do that tomorrow

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-27 11:35:39 -0700

Haha!!! Big Grin

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-03-29 18:04:08 -0700

I like them all.

XxpinkloverxX100
XxpinkloverxX100 wrote:
2012-03-29 18:01:48 -0700

i like the shower one XD

Rainee77349
Rainee77349 wrote:
2012-03-26 13:35:19 -0700

sweet i am going to fool my sisters! with this oneWink TongueTongue OutBig Grin

bogiestar1_1571487
bogiestar1_1571487 wrote:
2011-04-01 05:33:16 -0700

woww the best one is to hide all of ur sisters shoes then change her alarm clock so she thinks she is latesmile

Cydnie330
Cydnie330 wrote:
2011-03-31 13:43:30 -0700

These corny

thanx1159
thanx1159 wrote:
2011-03-31 08:52:59 -0700

if you want to prank your teacher just take a stickey note and put it and put it on the bottom of the mouse and he/she will freak out because it wont move... trust me... ive done it...

Zoobler
Zoobler wrote:
2011-03-31 07:26:08 -0700

lol. love the fake blood farce and sweet shower! i think i'll test the blood routine out! Big Grin

Wiz wish
Wiz wish wrote:
2011-03-29 09:03:33 -0700

i got prank that will blow u off yo feet

primaryaz
primaryaz wrote:
2011-03-29 07:09:20 -0700

i got a pranks go into someones rooms turn the tv volume on 100 and turn the tv of so when they turn the tv on it will b on 100

mamagirl6
mamagirl6 wrote:
2011-03-29 06:33:00 -0700

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

awanagirl
awanagirl wrote:
2011-03-29 05:11:48 -0700

OMG I HAVE NOOO PRANKS TO DO!!!
HEEELLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Poll

Do You Play April Fools' Jokes?

• Yeah, I love to fool people every year!
  • Sometimes.
  • Never - I don't think April Fools' jokes are funny.
  • I might try something this year.

Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_whoopie-feature
We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st.
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_aprilfools-article
Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of...

Random in the forums

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate.
reply 1 minute
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"arthi" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job. Agreed. Thanks guys (:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in General:
Gwen. (My name.)
woahitskar
woahitskar posted in General:
Fiona.
wicked13
wicked13 posted in General:
sorry.... but you don't. . . . I do (again)