Comments

Get the Look: Vanessa Hudgens

We love Vanessa! Always looking as cute as a button she's pictured here strolling around LA with her arm candy, Zac Efron. Since we can't steal her arm candy, we'll settle for stealing her LA-chic bohemian style! Back to Article

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-27 08:26:28 -0700

Her sister, Stella, is super creepy! o.0

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-09 21:06:17 -0700

i dont like the look

MusicLoverA
MusicLoverA wrote:
2011-02-04 08:35:37 -0800

I Don'tt Like Vanessaa Hudqenss, But, I Like Herr Style. . .

starstar220
starstar220 wrote:
2010-04-06 00:06:09 -0700

is that venessa hudgens. she won kids choice awards!and highschool musical!!!! WOW

kierab
kierab wrote:
2010-04-04 02:05:11 -0700

who would like to look like someone they are not my advice is to just be your self and if someone dont like that tough on them coz they r losers

soccerpro77
soccerpro77 wrote:
2010-04-03 01:08:51 -0700

i don`t think itz me and im not going to change into that! I hate short jeans and who would wear that hat anywhere besides while they were at the beach?

alinaforever566
alinaforever566 wrote:
2010-04-01 15:41:44 -0700

omg i cant belevie that its so wierd im not realy a fan of vanessa or zack efron so its like ewww smile

scorpio199
scorpio199 wrote:
2010-03-31 06:50:08 -0700

people should try to be something they're not.why do it just because a famous person did?just stop being FOLLOWERS!

Minti
Minti wrote:
2010-03-30 19:21:05 -0700

well some people like some here in nsw might not want to follow her look

Which show did Vanessa make her television debut on?
  • Still Standing.
  • King of Queens.
  • Full House.
  • Yes, Dear.

Get ex-O.C. star Rachel Bilson’s style. Always in synch with the fashion world, Rachel’s got some...
Everyone wants to look like Hollywood's latest It girl, Miley Cyrus, so find out how to get her l...
Since leaving her Simple Life days behind, Nicole Richie's fashion has gone from wild to mild. Le...

OverTheMoon
OverTheMoon posted in Style:
leggings
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty posted in Style:
We are allowed to wear leggings as long as the butt is covered.
reply about 1 hour
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Bloodybear" wrote: :annoyed This is stupid. unsafe people can do nothing on the internet. I told dad and he KNEW mum checking the history. I'm 12, not a baby need to be protected. now i can do noting to change her invading my privacy. I rather to talk with my fd on phone.  I hate to tell you but you are still 12 and not even a teen yet. I was 13 before I was allowed to keep my own laptop in my room. I have many friends who are 13 and 14 that their parents check what they do. You are going to have to live with it until they feel you can be safe on your own.
Jelly3