Comments

Get the Look: Vanessa Hudgens

We love Vanessa! Always looking as cute as a button she's pictured here strolling around LA with her arm candy, Zac Efron. Since we can't steal her arm candy, we'll settle for stealing her LA-chic bohemian style! Back to Article

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-27 08:26:28 -0700

Her sister, Stella, is super creepy! o.0

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-09 21:06:17 -0700

i dont like the look

MusicLoverA
MusicLoverA wrote:
2011-02-04 08:35:37 -0800

I Don'tt Like Vanessaa Hudqenss, But, I Like Herr Style. . .

starstar220
starstar220 wrote:
2010-04-06 00:06:09 -0700

is that venessa hudgens. she won kids choice awards!and highschool musical!!!! WOW

kierab
kierab wrote:
2010-04-04 02:05:11 -0700

who would like to look like someone they are not my advice is to just be your self and if someone dont like that tough on them coz they r losers

soccerpro77
soccerpro77 wrote:
2010-04-03 01:08:51 -0700

i don`t think itz me and im not going to change into that! I hate short jeans and who would wear that hat anywhere besides while they were at the beach?

alinaforever566
alinaforever566 wrote:
2010-04-01 15:41:44 -0700

omg i cant belevie that its so wierd im not realy a fan of vanessa or zack efron so its like ewww smile

scorpio199
scorpio199 wrote:
2010-03-31 06:50:08 -0700

people should try to be something they're not.why do it just because a famous person did?just stop being FOLLOWERS!

Minti
Minti wrote:
2010-03-30 19:21:05 -0700

well some people like some here in nsw might not want to follow her look

Which show did Vanessa make her television debut on?
  • Still Standing.
  • King of Queens.
  • Full House.
  • Yes, Dear.

Get ex-O.C. star Rachel Bilson’s style. Always in synch with the fashion world, Rachel’s got some...
Everyone wants to look like Hollywood's latest It girl, Miley Cyrus, so find out how to get her l...
Since leaving her Simple Life days behind, Nicole Richie's fashion has gone from wild to mild. Le...

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.
I_lov3_myself
I_lov3_myself posted in Style:
wats so funny ??? :/
Jenna_love
Jenna_love posted in Style:
"9bella" wrote:I usually just wear foundation and occasional  eye makeup And lip gloss. And of course nails I wear foundation, blush, maskcara, eyeliner, and lipstick.
9bella