Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Run Away?

u don't know this guy asks: "Should I run away?" Back to Article

cats180
cats180 wrote:
2014-10-12 16:02:33 -0700

i wouldent run away but i would run. exercise relives stress that might be giving you thoses thoughts trust me, it worked for my sister she was on the brink of running away but nstaed she just ran down a couple of blocks

Shygirl222
Shygirl222 wrote:
2014-09-30 20:30:49 -0700

Don't run away Hun I also have heavy stuff like I'm in foster care but still I'm a normal girl if your brave I guess if this is your last choice call DCF

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2014-09-30 09:10:02 -0700

i hate my life but i love my bed so i dont think ill give up an oppitunity like that 2 run awy

-Liam-
-Liam- wrote:
2014-09-29 20:40:05 -0700

lol u meanie XD

neondragon
neondragon wrote:
2014-09-29 11:16:00 -0700

dont run away

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-29 10:41:30 -0700

I had thoughts abt dat to -_-

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-29 04:50:01 -0700

Great. I did the running away thing. I got a money (savings because my grandma always put some on my atm) but in the end I ends up ... To another problem.

Canadiangeek
Canadiangeek wrote:
2014-09-29 01:08:31 -0700

Hang in there

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-09-28 18:53:34 -0700

I've always wanted to run away... yet, i never wanted to tell ANYONE why

Chlor
Chlor wrote:
2014-09-28 18:52:44 -0700

It was in the past tense Im living with my friend right now

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-09-28 18:49:52 -0700

If u sleep on park benches how r u on kidzworld? Just out of curiosity...

Chlor
Chlor wrote:
2014-09-28 18:44:25 -0700

I ran away now Im not home often I sleep at my friends house I've slept on park benches before

unicorns and rainbow
unicorns and rainbow wrote:
2014-09-15 01:48:06 -0700

I've run away ..

swagg baby
swagg baby wrote:
2014-01-13 07:53:16 -0800

oh i dont think that running away is the best way to solve your prblems it just makes things worst because you have to worry about so many thing when your out in the cold/hot just get a councler it works for me # just saying Love

Lilygirl10
Lilygirl10 wrote:
2013-12-28 09:30:55 -0800

I don`t think running away is the best answer. Look for help and if you dont find help, you might want to stay in a friends house like your brother and sister. Things will not always stay upside down,okay?

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-28 02:22:47 -0800

Don't run away. be strong and try to solve the problems. also, talk to your dad and siblings

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 00:01:42 -0800

Never run away from home.....it won't turn out good

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 00:01:42 -0800

Never run away from home.....it won't turn out good

version71
version71 wrote:
2013-12-27 20:18:49 -0800

dont run to your problems..all of the problems thats a challenge....right?

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-27 17:00:22 -0800

i thought its waste time dont do it

Would You Ever Try Steroids?

• Yeah, I've already used them a few times.
  • Only if I desperately needed it to gain a little muscle.
  • I've thought about trying it, but they're way too dangerous.
  • No way!

This is the season for gifts, fun, and dangerous driving Be safe this holiday - get the facts on ...
Like rocking out to Simple Plan and Sum 41? Then check out 1985 and t...
From his big backflips to his massive airs, Kidzworld checks out freestyle BMX mast...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)