Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Run Away?

u don't know this guy asks: "Should I run away?" Back to Article

cats180
cats180 wrote:
2014-10-12 16:02:33 -0700

i wouldent run away but i would run. exercise relives stress that might be giving you thoses thoughts trust me, it worked for my sister she was on the brink of running away but nstaed she just ran down a couple of blocks

Shygirl222
Shygirl222 wrote:
2014-09-30 20:30:49 -0700

Don't run away Hun I also have heavy stuff like I'm in foster care but still I'm a normal girl if your brave I guess if this is your last choice call DCF

princesskiddy
princesskiddy wrote:
2014-09-30 09:10:02 -0700

i hate my life but i love my bed so i dont think ill give up an oppitunity like that 2 run awy

-Liam-
-Liam- wrote:
2014-09-29 20:40:05 -0700

lol u meanie XD

neondragon
neondragon wrote:
2014-09-29 11:16:00 -0700

dont run away

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-29 10:41:30 -0700

I had thoughts abt dat to -_-

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-29 04:50:01 -0700

Great. I did the running away thing. I got a money (savings because my grandma always put some on my atm) but in the end I ends up ... To another problem.

Canadiangeek
Canadiangeek wrote:
2014-09-29 01:08:31 -0700

Hang in there

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-09-28 18:53:34 -0700

I've always wanted to run away... yet, i never wanted to tell ANYONE why

Chlor
Chlor wrote:
2014-09-28 18:52:44 -0700

It was in the past tense Im living with my friend right now

GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-09-28 18:49:52 -0700

If u sleep on park benches how r u on kidzworld? Just out of curiosity...

Chlor
Chlor wrote:
2014-09-28 18:44:25 -0700

I ran away now Im not home often I sleep at my friends house I've slept on park benches before

unicorns and rainbow
unicorns and rainbow wrote:
2014-09-15 01:48:06 -0700

I've run away ..

swagg baby
swagg baby wrote:
2014-01-13 07:53:16 -0800

oh i dont think that running away is the best way to solve your prblems it just makes things worst because you have to worry about so many thing when your out in the cold/hot just get a councler it works for me # just saying Love

Lilygirl10
Lilygirl10 wrote:
2013-12-28 09:30:55 -0800

I don`t think running away is the best answer. Look for help and if you dont find help, you might want to stay in a friends house like your brother and sister. Things will not always stay upside down,okay?

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-28 02:22:47 -0800

Don't run away. be strong and try to solve the problems. also, talk to your dad and siblings

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 00:01:42 -0800

Never run away from home.....it won't turn out good

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 00:01:42 -0800

Never run away from home.....it won't turn out good

version71
version71 wrote:
2013-12-27 20:18:49 -0800

dont run to your problems..all of the problems thats a challenge....right?

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-27 17:00:22 -0800

i thought its waste time dont do it

Would You Ever Try Steroids?

• Yeah, I've already used them a few times.
  • Only if I desperately needed it to gain a little muscle.
  • I've thought about trying it, but they're way too dangerous.
  • No way!

This is the season for gifts, fun, and dangerous driving Be safe this holiday - get the facts on ...
Like rocking out to Simple Plan and Sum 41? Then check out 1985 and t...
From his big backflips to his massive airs, Kidzworld checks out freestyle BMX mast...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
reply about 1 hour
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand