Comments

Dear Dish-It: Should I Run Away?

u don't know this guy asks: "Should I run away?" Back to Article

swagg baby
swagg baby wrote:
2014-01-13 07:53:16 -0800

oh i dont think that running away is the best way to solve your prblems it just makes things worst because you have to worry about so many thing when your out in the cold/hot just get a councler it works for me # just saying Love

Lilygirl10
Lilygirl10 wrote:
2013-12-28 09:30:55 -0800

I don`t think running away is the best answer. Look for help and if you dont find help, you might want to stay in a friends house like your brother and sister. Things will not always stay upside down,okay?

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-28 02:22:47 -0800

Don't run away. be strong and try to solve the problems. also, talk to your dad and siblings

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 00:01:42 -0800

Never run away from home.....it won't turn out good

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-28 00:01:42 -0800

Never run away from home.....it won't turn out good

version71
version71 wrote:
2013-12-27 20:18:49 -0800

dont run to your problems..all of the problems thats a challenge....right?

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-27 17:00:22 -0800

i thought its waste time dont do it

PrettyBoiSwaqq1
PrettyBoiSwaqq1 wrote:
2013-12-27 16:56:02 -0800

shid ill never run away cause where ever you go you might not have food and shid and youll misd yo family.

__misstrendyme__
__misstrendyme__ wrote:
2013-12-27 16:40:25 -0800

I never raned away cuz my grandma told me don't run away from ur problems u got to face them don't matter how bad they are

doulikeme24_2588957
doulikeme24_2588957 wrote:
2013-12-27 16:39:01 -0800

don't run away

YourstrulyAJ
YourstrulyAJ wrote:
2013-12-27 16:38:38 -0800

i tried running away once. didn't go very far tho just up the street, got hungry and came back home.

da_best_of_all
da_best_of_all wrote:
2013-12-27 15:43:15 -0800

my birth mom died from cancer and adopted mom wouldn't let meh go to the funeral so I said I hate you she slapped meh I grabbed clothes and stuff and ran away Ive been gone for 8 1/2 months and I use my modeling money to pay bills it all depends on if u have a job and how old u r

outcast25
outcast25 wrote:
2013-12-27 15:42:40 -0800

I have ran away more than twice i packed up and walked out then i ran as far as i could and slept by a tree on a jacket

TheBrokenOne
TheBrokenOne wrote:
2013-12-27 15:40:00 -0800

I have ran away a few times and last time I ran away I almost ended up died bc I didn't have enough money and food to feed myself

no1really
no1really wrote:
2013-12-27 15:36:43 -0800

i ran wayw 10 times when i was a kid....

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-12-27 15:36:40 -0800

I have run away about 3 times..........

ChaiseBeHowlin
ChaiseBeHowlin wrote:
2013-12-27 15:35:27 -0800

i have ran away a few times......

outcast25
outcast25 wrote:
2013-12-27 15:30:37 -0800

I have ran away many times it was because of abuse

Carpett23
Carpett23 wrote:
2013-12-03 14:35:33 -0800

don't unless u r getting injured....just keep calm and don't worry

mykity12
mykity12 wrote:
2013-09-24 20:03:24 -0700

I ran away once intill my bro find out I want to his gfs house

Would You Ever Try Steroids?

• Yeah, I've already used them a few times.
  • Only if I desperately needed it to gain a little muscle.
  • I've thought about trying it, but they're way too dangerous.
  • No way!

This is the season for gifts, fun, and dangerous driving Be safe this holiday - get the facts on ...
Like rocking out to Simple Plan and Sum 41? Then check out 1985 and t...
From his big backflips to his massive airs, Kidzworld checks out freestyle BMX mast...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel