Comments

Top 10 Spring Jackets

Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather and of course, the spring wardrobe overhaul. Check out our picks for top 10 spring jackets! Back to Article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 21:23:34 -0700

the 3rd one and the the 9th one are my style!

Bella-Tori
Bella-Tori wrote:
2013-04-05 16:35:56 -0700

Cute ♥

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-01 20:26:21 -0700

Our spring is like summer so i cant wear long sleeves Frown U can imagine how HOT summer is smile

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-01 20:26:13 -0700

Our spring is like summer so i cant wear long sleeves Frown U can imaine how HOT summer is smile

obey_babe_2412811
obey_babe_2412811 wrote:
2013-04-01 19:42:21 -0700

somebody buy me d pink one (#Cool buy me two, cuz imma cut d sleeves off of one of dem lol

Zipporah Zane
Zipporah Zane wrote:
2013-04-01 19:39:34 -0700

i knw rite, if i ever buy it, i wuld cut off the sleeves (#9)

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-01 14:13:31 -0700

I like some of them some r ugly

lollilcutiepie

mayaluvzskrillex123 wrote:
2012-04-19 16:05:46 -0700

so cute ^-^

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-08-26 06:13:26 -0700

i like some of the but not all of theBig Grin

starburst2
starburst2 wrote:
2011-03-18 06:28:47 -0700

I Love Demi and the Jacket from Wetseal

cherries12
cherries12 wrote:
2010-04-18 09:34:18 -0700

YES! Finally we can show off our beautiful spring/ summer outfits!. I don't know about anybody else, but I been waiting for this a whole century.

pineapplehead_1469564
pineapplehead_1469564 wrote:
2010-04-17 18:08:45 -0700

i love demi too!

primaryaz
primaryaz wrote:
2010-04-16 12:34:20 -0700

i love demi

lilawater9
lilawater9 wrote:
2010-04-15 10:37:06 -0700

THAT IS SO RIGHT AND IM GOING SWIMMING TOMORROW WITH MY FRIENDS!

Milayne7
Milayne7 wrote:
2010-04-15 10:20:33 -0700

some are really cute but some look ugly and old but i put thumds up.

Snowboard Jacket With A Cell Phone?

• I love it - I can talk, listen and ride at the same time!
  • Dumb idea - who needs to talk on the phone while they're boarding?
  • I'd have to try it out before I decide.
  • Hmmm... I dunno.

Micro_denim_micro
If you're like us, your closet is positively bursting with denim. But how do you update for sprin...
West 49 Youth has the outerwear that boys will actually want to wear this winter! Popular brands ...
If you have an old coat or two that's just hangin' in your closet, consider donating it...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)