Comments

Top 10 Spring Jackets

Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather and of course, the spring wardrobe overhaul. Check out our picks for top 10 spring jackets! Back to Article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 21:23:34 -0700

the 3rd one and the the 9th one are my style!

Bella-Tori
Bella-Tori wrote:
2013-04-05 16:35:56 -0700

Cute ♥

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-01 20:26:21 -0700

Our spring is like summer so i cant wear long sleeves Frown U can imagine how HOT summer is smile

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-01 20:26:13 -0700

Our spring is like summer so i cant wear long sleeves Frown U can imaine how HOT summer is smile

obey_babe_2412811
obey_babe_2412811 wrote:
2013-04-01 19:42:21 -0700

somebody buy me d pink one (#Cool buy me two, cuz imma cut d sleeves off of one of dem lol

Zipporah Zane
Zipporah Zane wrote:
2013-04-01 19:39:34 -0700

i knw rite, if i ever buy it, i wuld cut off the sleeves (#9)

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-01 14:13:31 -0700

I like some of them some r ugly

lollilcutiepie

mayaluvzskrillex123 wrote:
2012-04-19 16:05:46 -0700

so cute ^-^

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-08-26 06:13:26 -0700

i like some of the but not all of theBig Grin

starburst2
starburst2 wrote:
2011-03-18 06:28:47 -0700

I Love Demi and the Jacket from Wetseal

cherries12
cherries12 wrote:
2010-04-18 09:34:18 -0700

YES! Finally we can show off our beautiful spring/ summer outfits!. I don't know about anybody else, but I been waiting for this a whole century.

pineapplehead_1469564
pineapplehead_1469564 wrote:
2010-04-17 18:08:45 -0700

i love demi too!

primaryaz
primaryaz wrote:
2010-04-16 12:34:20 -0700

i love demi

lilawater9
lilawater9 wrote:
2010-04-15 10:37:06 -0700

THAT IS SO RIGHT AND IM GOING SWIMMING TOMORROW WITH MY FRIENDS!

Milayne7
Milayne7 wrote:
2010-04-15 10:20:33 -0700

some are really cute but some look ugly and old but i put thumds up.

Snowboard Jacket With A Cell Phone?

• I love it - I can talk, listen and ride at the same time!
  • Dumb idea - who needs to talk on the phone while they're boarding?
  • I'd have to try it out before I decide.
  • Hmmm... I dunno.