Comments

Top 10 Spring Jackets

Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather and of course, the spring wardrobe overhaul. Check out our picks for top 10 spring jackets! Back to Article

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 21:23:34 -0700

the 3rd one and the the 9th one are my style!

Bella-Tori
Bella-Tori wrote:
2013-04-05 16:35:56 -0700

Cute ♥

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-01 20:26:21 -0700

Our spring is like summer so i cant wear long sleeves Frown U can imagine how HOT summer is smile

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2013-04-01 20:26:13 -0700

Our spring is like summer so i cant wear long sleeves Frown U can imaine how HOT summer is smile

obey_babe
obey_babe wrote:
2013-04-01 19:42:21 -0700

somebody buy me d pink one (#Cool buy me two, cuz imma cut d sleeves off of one of dem lol

Zipporah Zane
Zipporah Zane wrote:
2013-04-01 19:39:34 -0700

i knw rite, if i ever buy it, i wuld cut off the sleeves (#9)

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-01 14:13:31 -0700

I like some of them some r ugly

lollilcutiepie

mayaluvzskrillex123 wrote:
2012-04-19 16:05:46 -0700

so cute ^-^

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-08-26 06:13:26 -0700

i like some of the but not all of theBig Grin

starburst2
starburst2 wrote:
2011-03-18 06:28:47 -0700

I Love Demi and the Jacket from Wetseal

cherries12
cherries12 wrote:
2010-04-18 09:34:18 -0700

YES! Finally we can show off our beautiful spring/ summer outfits!. I don't know about anybody else, but I been waiting for this a whole century.

pineapplehead
pineapplehead wrote:
2010-04-17 18:08:45 -0700

i love demi too!

primaryaz
primaryaz wrote:
2010-04-16 12:34:20 -0700

i love demi

lilawater9
lilawater9 wrote:
2010-04-15 10:37:06 -0700

THAT IS SO RIGHT AND IM GOING SWIMMING TOMORROW WITH MY FRIENDS!

Milayne7
Milayne7 wrote:
2010-04-15 10:20:33 -0700

some are really cute but some look ugly and old but i put thumds up.

Snowboard Jacket With A Cell Phone?

• I love it - I can talk, listen and ride at the same time!
  • Dumb idea - who needs to talk on the phone while they're boarding?
  • I'd have to try it out before I decide.
  • Hmmm... I dunno.

Micro_denim_micro
If you're like us, your closet is positively bursting with denim. But how do you update for sprin...
West 49 Youth has the outerwear that boys will actually want to wear this winter! Popular brands ...
If you have an old coat or two that's just hangin' in your closet, consider donating it...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.