Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Justin Bieber :: Fun Facts

Think you know everything there is to know about Justin Bieber? Think again! Catch Bieber Fever with Kidzworld’s all-new Justin Bieber Fun Facts! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Rawrr_its_mee
Rawrr_its_mee wrote:
2013-07-26 19:31:00 -0700

Stop Hating Ace lol

report
acejunior
acejunior wrote:
2013-07-26 19:28:47 -0700

JUSTIN SUCKS

report
swaggof2001
swaggof2001 wrote:
2013-07-26 19:21:41 -0700

go justin bieber Love

report
pinktanya
pinktanya wrote:
2013-07-25 20:49:13 -0700

grr

report
3HunnaBoyz
3HunnaBoyz wrote:
2013-07-24 22:52:39 -0700

Smh it doesn't matter JB doesn't even know you girls exist he does not know you personally you are just his fans,he's an artist,he's dating Selena Gomez. Okay if JB died some of his fans would be stupid enough to hurt themselves ,listen he's just a boy trust me he's no where as good as the late Michael Jackson,that man is a true artist, music today doesn't ,make any sense it only appeals to the younger kids. I rather listen to MJ then Bieber,JBs times is almost up he got Boo'd at an award show

report
Imthaone
Imthaone wrote:
2013-07-24 21:49:15 -0700

Yea but i guess its a good and bad thing

report
Kloe-has-swag
Kloe-has-swag wrote:
2013-07-24 21:48:00 -0700

Heartbreaker ? Lol

report
jai987
jai987 wrote:
2013-07-24 21:46:42 -0700

Luv jb hes my man

report
Imthaone
Imthaone wrote:
2013-07-24 21:44:29 -0700

Do i really sound like him that they try to say my song is his??

report
Kloe-has-swag
Kloe-has-swag wrote:
2013-07-24 21:43:05 -0700

OH MY BIEBER MY HUSBAND !

report
acejunior
acejunior wrote:
2013-07-24 21:41:26 -0700

lol i told you thats y i say hes gay and other reasons to

report
The_Names_Ally
The_Names_Ally wrote:
2013-07-24 21:40:19 -0700

Raspberry but your right he does sound like a girl

report
acejunior
acejunior wrote:
2013-07-24 21:38:53 -0700

i just think he is and he sounds like a girl

report
The_Names_Ally
The_Names_Ally wrote:
2013-07-24 21:37:32 -0700

Is not !

report
pistachio45
pistachio45 wrote:
2013-07-24 21:32:16 -0700

poor guy everybodys always hatin' on him, i like him but im not obssed with him

report
chocbop
chocbop wrote:
2013-07-22 03:57:49 -0700

like his songs!

report
IMCOOL302
IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:04:32 -0700

cool

report
prettyandvicious
prettyandvicious wrote:
2013-07-13 10:59:40 -0700

I don't like him but I like his music

report
minimooxo
minimooxo wrote:
2013-07-09 09:16:34 -0700

I love Justin bieber

report
minimooxo
minimooxo wrote:
2013-07-07 03:43:46 -0700

Cool I adore Justin I went to see him in concert

report
back to story
F1108522508593

Old School or New School - What's Better?

  • Old School!
  • New school rap is way better.
  • I like both.
  • I don't listen to rap music.

related stories

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_never say never_micro
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never is a classic story about having a dream and making it happen. Whet...
Micro_justin_micro
We thought it’d be fun to look at the magazine covers Justin Bieber’s appeared on … turns out he’...
Micro_grammys-micro
Fashion at the 2010 Grammy Awards was fabulous. Check out who rocked the red carpet - and who the...
Micro_justin-bieber-micro
Listen to 16-year-old singing phenomenon Justin Bieber and you’ll realize he is light years ahead...

Entertainment in the forums

astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 1 hour
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 1 hour
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 1 hour
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 2 hours
gypsyvintagegirl
ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY!! One Direction are amazing role models for guys and girls. Justin is an idiot(sorry guys).
reply about 2 hours