Comments

Shaving 101

Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks, most say money, but the one feature that all girls can’t resist is a clean close shave. Back to Article

Angelgirl321
Angelgirl321 wrote:
2014-06-04 08:37:21 -0700

It's the personality and the heart.

Kelly_Superstar
Kelly_Superstar wrote:
2014-03-01 09:00:10 -0800

It's always the heart that counts....
Btw I think most girls prefer clean shaven....

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-12-17 21:07:47 -0800

Come on! I don't care what they look like, its the heart that counts!

brunostar

imfunsize wrote:
2013-07-28 18:16:04 -0700

lol.......

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-26 05:01:20 -0700

I think the simpsons photo is funny lololol

ducktapebow1
ducktapebow1 wrote:
2013-07-23 09:41:19 -0700

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-07-08 20:59:20 -0700

what is sad is that this is helpful since i dont have a dad or older brother to teach me this kind of stuff

toma toma

Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:22:39 -0700

..Fun.

love my dog
love my dog wrote:
2013-05-25 14:52:24 -0700

chill you don't want to shave I cut my finger trying to shave I went to hospital ;(

love my dog

love my dog wrote:
2013-05-25 14:49:32 -0700

yeah suppose

love my dog
love my dog wrote:
2013-05-25 14:49:00 -0700

ewwwwwwwwww that's gross hope you shave well

GOOD LUCK! Clown

How Often Do You Shave?

• Daily.
  • Weekly.
  • A couple of times a month.
  • I don't shave yet.

My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
I have hairs on my belly button and I get really self-conscious. Is this normal for a girl? Shoul...
Micro_waxing-micro
Shave, dissolve or wax your way to fuzz-free legs before hitting the beach this summer. Find out ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour