Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Discharge Dilemma

HG asks: "I'm really confused about what's going on with my discharge. I have talked with my mom and she said it sounded normal but I would still like confirmation." Back to Article

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:51:28 -0800

*can

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:51:02 -0800

you cna say that again

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:44:20 -0800

i have no idea i saw most people on it so i read it and i did not like it.

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-01 03:44:13 -0800

Ew...

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:44:07 -0800

Thanks lol

mizzswager1256
mizzswager1256 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:41:41 -0800

A pad a girl uses for an period

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:40:44 -0800

I'm just wondering what this is lol tell me Pweesh

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:38:27 -0800

who me

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 03:36:47 -0800

Wth is this?

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 03:31:07 -0800

i would feel very weird to ##### this to someone i dont even know.

GloWorm202

jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-01 09:05:53 -0700

Horrible

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-09-01 09:04:56 -0700

I hate having my period.

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-17 16:15:31 -0700

It might be natural but it's still gross.

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-08-05 10:01:14 -0700

It’s natural. We all have growing bodies, whether we like it or not. It’s okay!

girlswag157
girlswag157 wrote:
2013-08-01 16:27:19 -0700

well it happens to all girl i should say its really
natural

czander
czander wrote:
2013-07-30 17:21:16 -0700

Not me!

Why do you suddenly start to smell bad when you hit puberty?
  • Your armpit hair emits a smelly gas when it starts to grow in.
  • You don't sweat when you're a kid.
  • Your body starts to produce more sweat during puberty, which has more chemicals in it.
  • When you're a teen you are a lot more stressed out, which causes you to sweat more.

Lots of girls ask Dish-It questions about their periods. Here’s some info girls should know about...
Did you know getting pink eye is one of the most common reasons why kids miss school read more >
Hey girls! Need the 411 on your period, breasts, puberty or other female health issues? Then chec...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50