Make It Or Break It
Make It Or Break It is a show that’s all about the cut-throat world of competitive gymnastics. The teen characters on the show are all aiming high, with dreams of making it all the way to the Olympic Games. It’s set in Boulder, Colorado, where the elite teen athletes train at a top-notch gym called Rocky Mountain (or, for short, The Rock). While each girl has some seriously amazing gymnastics skills, the group seems to be constantly in conflict – a problem, because fighting can often distract you from your ultimate goals in life.
- Emily Kmetko is played by Chelsea Hobbs. As the newest member of The Rock, she poses a threat to fellow gymnast Lauren Tanner, and ultimately beats her for a spot in the top three at National trials. Emily's family is in trouble, financially. To help her mother and handicapped brother, she takes it upon herself to be the responsible figure of the household, working at The Pizza Shack whenever she’s not in practice.
- Kaylie Cruz is played by Josie Loren. She’s the girl who seems to have it all. But Kaylie risks it all and breaks one of the gym's main rules to date fellow Rock gymnast Carter.
- Payson Keeler, played by Ayla Kell, is the top girl gymnast at The Rock. Payson is a focused girl who has her mind set on winning Nationals and eventually the Olympics. To do this she trains 24-7 while fighting a back injury.
- Lauren Tanner, played by Cassie Scerbo is another gymnast at The Rock. She’s known as the mean girl, and her best event is the beam.
- Carter Anderson, played by Zachary Burr Abel, is Kaylie's boyfriend and another gymnast at The Rock. He’s a bit of a cheater, as well.
- Damon Young, played by Johnny Pacar, is a friend of Razor's and the songwriter for their band. He becomes closer to Emily while filling in for Razor at The Pizza Shack.
- Razor, played by Nico Tortorella is Emily's co-worker at The Pizza Shack who likes Emily.
- Sasha Belov is played by Neil Jackson. He’s the new gymnastics coach at The Rock and the only Olympic gymnast to have ever beaten Marty, the previous coach. He cares a lot for the gymnasts and wants them to succeed. He tries to do what is best for them by showing some pretty tough love.