Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

YUMadBro♥_1967461
YUMadBro♥_1967461 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:59:14 -0800

YOU Like Taylor Ganq Broo hellaz yeah
#TAYLORGANGFORTHEWORLD

-molly-
-molly- wrote:
2011-12-19 17:53:51 -0800

i dont want his hair i have my own hair

KiyahGotDhaJuice
KiyahGotDhaJuice wrote:
2011-12-19 17:47:48 -0800

True (:

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2011-12-19 17:47:15 -0800

He Is Okay But At He Still Sounds Like A Lil Girl A Lil Bit Its Still Taylorgang Or Die smile TGOD

KiyahGotDhaJuice
KiyahGotDhaJuice wrote:
2011-12-19 17:45:17 -0800

I like justin he's adorable (: Haters keep hating on my secret crush (:

YUMadBro♥_1967461
YUMadBro♥_1967461 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:43:48 -0800

Hey Nikkay what ever ur name is ummm i doo have a life & don't tip me off because that is rude Apperetnly ur
waste ur time on here to tell me what too doo
#OBEY LIL LADY

unicycle11
unicycle11 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:29:11 -0800

yes you watch jersey suer i like mike and pauly d

unicycle11
unicycle11 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:28:34 -0800

why aare you tallking like that justin is ok wow okay lol just say i doont caer lol

unicycle11
unicycle11 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:27:31 -0800

lol im adding you your funny dont ya think your takeing this a lil far lol hes cute i think

unicycle11
unicycle11 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:26:46 -0800

justin does not look like he did not he did change his hir hes hot and cute

shycassandra101
shycassandra101 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:26:37 -0800

my friend looks like jb but hes better. n cuter. too bad hes in seventh grade. Frown

unicycle11
unicycle11 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:26:01 -0800

yea it looks the same but hes stil hot and cute lol

unicycle11
unicycle11 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:25:00 -0800

cuz justin bibber is hot and cute we love ever thg about him

unicycle11
unicycle11 wrote:
2011-12-19 17:23:30 -0800

lol state of minnd your funny haveing fets for justin hir

princess nerd
princess nerd wrote:
2011-12-19 17:19:14 -0800

umm.. no one likes him so why copy if you watch the goonies or any old movie you will see fine boys with the ''bieb'' flip hair NO ONE IS COPYING!!!

STATE OF MIND
STATE OF MIND wrote:
2011-12-19 17:02:37 -0800

xEERRRR RONG NOT I DONT WANT HIS HAIR I KNOW THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT DONT WANT HIS HAIR

GhostTwelveNine
GhostTwelveNine wrote:
2011-12-19 16:58:31 -0800

Ummmm no I dont want hair like that.

Cody24-7
Cody24-7 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:46:55 -0800

who cares its just his hair. you want his hair well i think the ur a copyer

Peacegirl617
Peacegirl617 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:46:34 -0800

I dont get it why are people sooo in love with justin bieber i dont like him i only like his music Indifferent

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:43:16 -0800

it looks the same to me

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way