Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

x--Nikkay98
x--Nikkay98 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:34:49 -0800

No one cares if you like him or not. Apperetnly you don't have a life. Your wasteing your time, typing stuff we don't care about. Sit down & shut your mouth.

YUMadBro♥_1967461
YUMadBro♥_1967461 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:34:47 -0800

I really like Justin Bieber's hair but i like a guy witha blow out like Pauly D xD

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:31:35 -0800

uhhh nobody!

coolio75
coolio75 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:30:52 -0800

ur both really immature!!!! Justin Bieber has nothing,NOTHING to do with the fact the pookiegirl123 is cooler! u all r a bunch of idiots! :P

pookiegirl123

sara155 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:27:34 -0800

i hate him

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:27:29 -0800

shut up im not a follower im agreeing wit someone

musicsmyfavoritesubject
musicsmyfavoritesubject wrote:
2011-12-19 16:25:42 -0800

id rather have hair like mo from the three stewges

Leo_Luvs_You_1745414
Leo_Luvs_You_1745414 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:25:19 -0800

pookiegirl123: Wow.. you're an idiot. You are a follower,
and you are way to negative

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-12-19 16:24:36 -0800

Please do not fight

RandomAbby
RandomAbby wrote:
2011-12-19 16:24:16 -0800

pookiegirl123: Leave KittenAdoption alone! she is waaay
more cooler than you! Psshh! you're not even cool!
I agree you're a follower!

Litzia_iz_happy_1877565
Litzia_iz_happy_1877565 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:21:48 -0800

pookiegirl123: Yea, stop being so negative! you think you're so cool. Stop trying to be a follower....WOW

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:20:10 -0800

Haha, just tryna b Positive xD!

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:19:55 -0800

haha i agree wit jackie

deathkitten103
deathkitten103 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:19:49 -0800

i lllooooovvvveeeeeeee justin bieber!!

Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:19:36 -0800

....You know, his voice actually got deeper. :o

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:17:46 -0800

omgggggggg love itt!!!!

Jackie_2222
Jackie_2222 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:17:32 -0800

JUSTIN BEIBER SUCKS!!!!!!! (i'm just saying my opinion! i don't want anybody to get mad at me for a simple comment!)

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

kaykay2002