Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

Camilieah
Camilieah wrote:
2011-04-22 12:42:16 -0700

Boys dont try to deny, you kno yu want that JB hair! Big Grin

spotlight8
spotlight8 wrote:
2011-04-19 01:09:20 -0700

i love jb so much!!!!!!! Love

mz.topnotch
mz.topnotch wrote:
2011-04-17 00:13:34 -0700

justinn bebier is lamee but he can sing

spongeg123
spongeg123 wrote:
2011-04-17 00:09:49 -0700

i used like him but now i used like his music but, all my x's had jb hair n nobody would touch except me cux im special lol Big Grin so yea

megjp
megjp wrote:
2011-04-17 00:00:44 -0700

when i read about justin bever dating selena gomez i was devestated selena deserves better!!!!!! Justin is the size of me and im only ten! selena gomez probobly needs to get on her knees to kiss him Tongue Out

EmiLy chicax
EmiLy chicax wrote:
2011-04-16 23:52:05 -0700

i'm a girl .. but i have a half-bieber's cut .. haha .. and half of my hair is more longer . Big Grin ..

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-04-16 22:58:42 -0700

im not a HUGE fan of JB, but before he got his haircut, his hair was pretty good. but other ppl doing that same thing? too much

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-04-16 22:51:11 -0700

yea its kinda gay 4 ppl to want another dudes hair if ur a girl or boy.

prieto01
prieto01 wrote:
2011-04-16 22:40:22 -0700

lol shes right

BleuMt.Dew
BleuMt.Dew wrote:
2011-04-16 22:37:08 -0700

want jb hair? DUNK UR HEAD IN A TOILET + FLUSH!!!!!!!!!

Princess_Rosebud2
Princess_Rosebud2 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:18:22 -0700

No offence JB fans ,but i hate JB and he stinks like elephant poop.

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:06:08 -0700

Oh ok but i bet he hyptnotizes his fans to like him or somethin!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:04:42 -0700

That is an awesome theory! Alright, maybe we should stop. People who like him, might be getting offended. We wouldn't want that.

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:01:38 -0700

Her nightmares are probably about him singing and then he stabs her or something!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:59:22 -0700

Very!? Not the least bit! I think Selena has nightmares at night! Her dreams end in tragedy.

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:55:38 -0700

How does Selena even like him he looks like he's 6 and sounds like a girl! Thats NOT very attractive

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2011-04-16 12:55:23 -0700

I bet Selena's long past mentally scarred.

thenobodies_1662895
thenobodies_1662895 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:54:40 -0700

uck who would want their bf 2 look like that it may work 4 jb but personily i dont like ant thing that has 2 do with nothing against the guy i guess he's an aqired taste i had a fit when mbf got a trim so.... Frustrated

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:54:32 -0700

Your right

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:53:11 -0700

I feel sprry for him. Someone so pretty being taken away by someone so ugly. She could do better. I mean A LOT better! Your dad is way better. I'm sure of it.

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way