Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Everyone Wants Justin Bieber’s Hair

Justin Bieber copycats are popping up everywhere. A new hairstyle known as The Bieber is side-sweeping the nation, becoming the must-have trend of teen boys! Some salons are even charging $150 for the cut that includes long, side-brushed bangs. Back to Article

Camilieah
Camilieah wrote:
2011-04-22 12:42:16 -0700

Boys dont try to deny, you kno yu want that JB hair! Big Grin

spotlight8
spotlight8 wrote:
2011-04-19 01:09:20 -0700

i love jb so much!!!!!!! Love

mz.topnotch
mz.topnotch wrote:
2011-04-17 00:13:34 -0700

justinn bebier is lamee but he can sing

spongeg123
spongeg123 wrote:
2011-04-17 00:09:49 -0700

i used like him but now i used like his music but, all my x's had jb hair n nobody would touch except me cux im special lol Big Grin so yea

megjp
megjp wrote:
2011-04-17 00:00:44 -0700

when i read about justin bever dating selena gomez i was devestated selena deserves better!!!!!! Justin is the size of me and im only ten! selena gomez probobly needs to get on her knees to kiss him Tongue Out

EmiLy chicax
EmiLy chicax wrote:
2011-04-16 23:52:05 -0700

i'm a girl .. but i have a half-bieber's cut .. haha .. and half of my hair is more longer . Big Grin ..

IceWoman
IceWoman wrote:
2011-04-16 22:58:42 -0700

im not a HUGE fan of JB, but before he got his haircut, his hair was pretty good. but other ppl doing that same thing? too much

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-04-16 22:51:11 -0700

yea its kinda gay 4 ppl to want another dudes hair if ur a girl or boy.

prieto01
prieto01 wrote:
2011-04-16 22:40:22 -0700

lol shes right

BleuMt.Dew
BleuMt.Dew wrote:
2011-04-16 22:37:08 -0700

want jb hair? DUNK UR HEAD IN A TOILET + FLUSH!!!!!!!!!

Princess_Rosebud2
Princess_Rosebud2 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:18:22 -0700

No offence JB fans ,but i hate JB and he stinks like elephant poop.

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:06:08 -0700

Oh ok but i bet he hyptnotizes his fans to like him or somethin!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:04:42 -0700

That is an awesome theory! Alright, maybe we should stop. People who like him, might be getting offended. We wouldn't want that.

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 13:01:38 -0700

Her nightmares are probably about him singing and then he stabs her or something!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:59:22 -0700

Very!? Not the least bit! I think Selena has nightmares at night! Her dreams end in tragedy.

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:55:38 -0700

How does Selena even like him he looks like he's 6 and sounds like a girl! Thats NOT very attractive

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2011-04-16 12:55:23 -0700

I bet Selena's long past mentally scarred.

thenobodies_1662895
thenobodies_1662895 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:54:40 -0700

uck who would want their bf 2 look like that it may work 4 jb but personily i dont like ant thing that has 2 do with nothing against the guy i guess he's an aqired taste i had a fit when mbf got a trim so.... Frustrated

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:54:32 -0700

Your right

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-04-16 12:53:11 -0700

I feel sprry for him. Someone so pretty being taken away by someone so ugly. She could do better. I mean A LOT better! Your dad is way better. I'm sure of it.

Jb-%20poll

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• No, I LOVE him!
  • No way, he's SO annoying!
  • I like his music, but I'm sick of him!
  • I don't care either way

Micro_mmva_micro
We're so excited for the upcoming 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards coming up on June 20th! It's one of...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...
Micro_americanidolrecapapril23-micro
Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas and countless other stars came together for Idol Gives Back...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend