Skate 3 :: Codes and Glitches
Ok, so these are not necessarily codes for cheating, but you need to enter them in the Cheat Code area. From the main start screen, press Start and go to the Options, then Extras, and then Enter Cheat Code.
- miniskaters: This enables Mini-Skater mode. Suddenly big air isn't all that impressive.
- zombie: This will enable Zombie mode, turning the screen yellowish and making all the pedestrians chase you around. If you thought they were annoying before...
- mcfly: This will make the trucks and wheels of your skateboard disappear, making it look like you are on a Hoverboard! The code is a reference to the movie Back to the Future, which shows hoverboards in the future that the main character, Marty McFly, uses.
- streetsweeper: This will reset all the objects in every area back to their original place.
- deadspacetoo: This will unlock Isaac from Dead Space and allow you to skate with him! Note that you can also unlock Meat Man as a playable skater by beating every challenge in the Hall of Meat. Try using them with the Mini Skater cheat to see some hilarious skaters.
Courtesy of EA
Courtesy of EA
Courtesy of EA
Courtesy of EA
Once you unlock the Skeleton character as a usable skater, take him out for a freeskate around town. Pop an ollie while going down a semi-busy street and you might glide off an invisible ghost car! This one is hard to do every time, however.
An easier glitch to show your friends is the no legs glitch. With this glitch, you can make a skater with invisible legs. All you will see is their pants and shoes! To do this, you need to have XBox Live and friends with Skate 3. Import one of your friend's skater into your game. Make sure that the character you bring in is wearing full length pants. All you have to do is edit the character and switch his pants for shorts and his legs will disappear! You can then save the character and use him. This glitch will probably be fixed very soon, so act fast!
If you're done having fun and ready for some business, here is a list of all the achievements that you can collect in Skate 3.
- 100% Pure Adrenaline (10) Fly Spread Eagle for 10 seconds
- A Dynasty Is Born (30) Fully staffed your team
- All your base are belong to you (10) Unlock the Team HQ
- Artsy Fartsy (20) Upload 5 Films and 5 Photos, and 3 skate.Parks
- Beast Unleashed (10) Win the Monster contest
- Big-Footy (10) Beat the film ender
- Blaow! (20) 10,000 point trick
- Co-Operator (10) Complete an Online Career challenge
- Constructive Criticism (20) Rate 5 skate.Parks, 5 Films, and 5 Photos
- Deck Peddler (75) 1 Million boards sold
- Dedicated (100) Everything beaten, everything unlocked, everything earned
- Did Somebody Get a Boo Boo? (20) 75,000 point bail
- Don't be so Mayo (20) Land a Miracle Whip (Superdude body flip)
- Employee #1 (10) Start your team
- Employee #2 (10) Earn your first career teammate
- Employee #3 (20) Earn your second career teammate
- Employee #4 (20) Earn your third career teammate
- Extreme Grindage (10) Perform a 100 meter or 300 foot grind
- Gone Viral (20) Catch the Skate Flu
- GVR Champ (10) Win the Goofy vs. Regular contest
- High Five! (25) Win any 5 Ranked Challenges
- In Stereo (20) Complete Coach Frank's skate.School Tutorials
- Is that all you got? (50) Own all challenges
- It takes a really big village… (50) Reach community board sales target
- King of Kings (20) Win the street and tranny ender contests
- Lot Monopolist (30) Own all of the lots
- Lot Pwners (10) Win a Ranked Team Own The Lot
- Making a Buddy Call (10) Call a Skater to come skate with you
- Mantastic Voyage (10) 3 manuals in a single sequence
- Masochist (10) Beat the "Thorax Crunch" Hall of Meat Challenge
- Mass Murderer (50) Kill 80 challenges
- Objectifier (10) 3 Moveable objects used in a single sequence
- Overexposed (20) Complete all Promotional Films and Photos
- Park Apprentice (20) Complete the skate.Park tutorials
- Party at the Penthouse (10) Win both Maloof Money Cup contests
- Sellout! (20) Create a Logo and put it on your Skater
- Sexiest Skater Alive (20) Get the covers of Skateboard Mag and Thrasher
- Speed Demon (10) Win the final deathrace
- Spot Monopolist (30) Own all of the spots
- T-Mobilized (10) Win the T-Mobile sponsored contest
- Takin 'em to the limit (20) Get the terrain meter in the red for your own skate.Park
- Talking bout Team practice (10) Play in a 6-player Team Freeskate session
- Team Up (20) Be part of a team with two or more skaters
- The Consumate Pro (20) Complete all pro challenges
- Throw Down (10) Win a Ranked Online Team Challenge
- Trick Spammer (20) 30,000 point line
- You’re Winner! (10) Win a Ranked Online Solo Challenge
- Skate 3 :: XBox 360 Game Review
- Basic Fingerboard Tricks and More!
- X Games: The Movie :: DVD Review
- Great Moments In Skateboarding History