Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-10 14:51:09 -0800

I love but I hope he loves me Worried

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2014-01-10 14:02:47 -0800

i love him and he doesnt no it Frown

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-01-10 13:10:32 -0800

I really like him he's cute but I don't think he know that I like him smile

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-02 20:18:43 -0800

na na na b!sh im batman cx

Aed13
Aed13 wrote:
2014-01-02 07:40:58 -0800

Kriss your hand 10x. Say your crushes Name
### .post this comment on 2 more Posts and.......

Aed13
Aed13 wrote:
2014-01-02 07:40:51 -0800

Kriss your hand 10x. Say your crushes Name
### .post this comment on 2 more Posts and.......

Aed13
Aed13 wrote:
2014-01-02 07:38:41 -0800

i'm not old enough to have dates, so what do I do??

potassium
potassium wrote:
2014-01-02 01:48:47 -0800

really

potassium
potassium wrote:
2014-01-02 01:48:30 -0800

the sooner you that the better for you

Clueless23
Clueless23 wrote:
2014-01-01 23:49:38 -0800

But doesn't one seem too forward to ask his/her crush out? lol

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 17:14:24 -0800

that fits me right now cx

_PrettyGirlSwag101_
_PrettyGirlSwag101_ wrote:
2013-08-17 11:47:32 -0700

crushing and scared to ask him out

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-03 07:26:24 -0700

I have a crush but im kinda scared to do that stuff with him

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2013-04-04 19:22:00 -0700

Let me tell you nothing about realationships are easy... But the worse he can do is say no. sure you will hurt... probly alot but at least you know that he isn't into you rihgt? I had to tel my best guy friend i like him... thats some tuff stuff. Just keep your head high. And allways know that he is only one heartbreak closer to your prince charming.

ladivah2
ladivah2 wrote:
2013-01-22 16:12:45 -0800

i dont im not scared

sophiezooma
sophiezooma wrote:
2013-01-22 12:41:01 -0800

i have that with my crush

BreeBree2001
BreeBree2001 wrote:
2012-11-08 16:39:29 -0800

Kriss your hand 10x. Say your crushes Name
15x .post this comment on 2 more Posts and.......

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-25 15:08:20 -0700

Guy I like is shorter than me and has a girlfriend in AA. He acts like he likes me but he told me the only reason why he dated me was because he felt bad for me. So mad at him!!!

Tay_tay_bae_bae*
Tay_tay_bae_bae* wrote:
2012-08-25 11:23:13 -0700

Woow this boy that im crushing on kinda acts like he likes me....becuz everytime we make eye contact he lukz in shock and turns the other way and the only thing we said to each other is "hi"

awesomefull
awesomefull wrote:
2012-08-24 18:59:31 -0700

Ok...

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.