Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:37:38 -0700

do i hve to ask if he lkes me

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-09 14:37:00 -0700

seriously

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:36:06 -0700

@jadiaya of course yhuu aint knoo dhaa cuzz u dnt neva texx me kno mo' !

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-09 14:35:57 -0700

its actully easier than that

DopeOnPoint

jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:31:54 -0700

JUST ASK ME ! DAANNGG

xXtooswaggedupxX
xXtooswaggedupxX wrote:
2012-03-11 17:27:58 -0700

that is exactly what my friends say just ask him out

lillycutie82
lillycutie82 wrote:
2012-03-11 16:42:38 -0700

Desparte for a boy wierd but your never gunna like him forever you will move on and like somoneelse

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-03-11 15:47:42 -0700

neva say yur desprate because dhats say summ bout yu take sum time get to kno if yu like him ask him out dhen if he says no dhen his lost

DanceStarMaliyah

pinky78389 wrote:
2012-03-11 15:33:57 -0700

idk what 2 do we been friends for eva

msalie101
msalie101 wrote:
2012-03-09 17:45:04 -0800

Frustrated he's leaving my school next year...

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-02-03 19:14:23 -0800

Can I have help I need HELP NOW!

kaleeluvsyou...
kaleeluvsyou... wrote:
2012-01-26 14:18:13 -0800

just try to hang out near them to kinda see who they r then wen you guys get close enough ask if they like you thts what i'd do

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-26 14:15:21 -0800

im way 2 shy 2 talk 2 my crush

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

So you like a guy and everyone - even the cafeteria staff - says he likes you. Wondering if you ...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion