Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Ask If He Likes Me?

desprite 4 a boy asks: "i really like this boy but i dont know if the likes me . but i am a frade to ask cause i always get turned down or thay say im ano good anoff ro preety anofe or i dont have what they want need ur help" Back to Article

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:37:38 -0700

do i hve to ask if he lkes me

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-09 14:37:00 -0700

seriously

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:36:06 -0700

@jadiaya of course yhuu aint knoo dhaa cuzz u dnt neva texx me kno mo' !

TXTNCHICK
TXTNCHICK wrote:
2012-04-09 14:35:57 -0700

its actully easier than that

DopeOnPoint

jb24 wrote:
2012-04-09 14:31:54 -0700

JUST ASK ME ! DAANNGG

xXtooswaggedupxX
xXtooswaggedupxX wrote:
2012-03-11 17:27:58 -0700

that is exactly what my friends say just ask him out

lillycutie82
lillycutie82 wrote:
2012-03-11 16:42:38 -0700

Desparte for a boy wierd but your never gunna like him forever you will move on and like somoneelse

Mz.Boss629
Mz.Boss629 wrote:
2012-03-11 15:47:42 -0700

neva say yur desprate because dhats say summ bout yu take sum time get to kno if yu like him ask him out dhen if he says no dhen his lost

DanceStarMaliyah

pinky78389 wrote:
2012-03-11 15:33:57 -0700

idk what 2 do we been friends for eva

msalie101
msalie101 wrote:
2012-03-09 17:45:04 -0800

Frustrated he's leaving my school next year...

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-02-03 19:14:23 -0800

Can I have help I need HELP NOW!

kaleeluvsyou...
kaleeluvsyou... wrote:
2012-01-26 14:18:13 -0800

just try to hang out near them to kinda see who they r then wen you guys get close enough ask if they like you thts what i'd do

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-26 14:15:21 -0800

im way 2 shy 2 talk 2 my crush

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.